Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

BC
Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

951 - 975 of 4,694 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Francisco S

Sep 25, 2021

This was a magnificent course! You definitely learn a lot!! Aspiring PM's, let us all connect on Twitter ---> https://twitter.com/FrankieS2727

By Akshat b

Aug 28, 2021

Only one word -Exceptional ! The instructor has done a amazing job. Learnt a lot of new things and skills from this course. Highly Recommended!

By Ward S

Aug 4, 2021

V​ery inightful and engaging. Covers already common topics but still introduce new topics with emphasis that gave me a new perspective on them.

By Manolo V

Jul 27, 2021

Simple, fácil y muy útil. Un gran curso para actualizarse y recordar conceptos, y aprender otros que se han ido desarrollando y perfeccionando.

By Diva G

Jul 4, 2021

I​t's pretty useful to learn the general picture of the project management, valuable to get access to specific methodologies and tools as well.

By Mary K

May 7, 2021

Facing issuing logging the study and the issue not with my internet. But overall the Foundation course was very informational. I learned alot!

By Abdallah N

May 3, 2021

I honestly gained a lot of informations and skills through this amazing course

thanks so much for your effort , It was really an amazing course

By Zelderi V Z

Dec 13, 2021

I​ really enjoyed the first part of this course and cannot be more excited to continue and complete it so that I can enroll for other courses.

By Lauren W

Nov 2, 2021

Excellent course. easy to understand with real-life scenarios and persons who have transitioned intl roles like these... especially at google.

By Muhammad H

Oct 4, 2021

Thanks a lot respected Sir Emilio, I have learn a lot with this awesome course. Refreshes my mind for project management tools and techniques.

By Fatima z B

Sep 10, 2021

Avec Coursera, j'ai pu apprendre les premiers principes de "Foundation of Project Manager" et avec elle je veux être une "Project Manager".

By Zyad y a e

Jul 31, 2021

It was really wonderful course full of experience that helped me to get benefits and I recommend this course for people to take it.

Thank you!

By Yash K

Jul 11, 2021

This course was a great experience, I learned lots of stuff about google. Also, It helped me ny providing a better understanding of my skills.

By Samia V

May 24, 2021

Course quite complete, objective and of excellent quality. I am completely satisfied with the lessons learned in a didactic and practical way.

By Walter D G

May 15, 2021

Excellent course. Complete. Perfect to have an idea of the beginning of the project management. I want to more course like this. Thanks a lot.

By Howard R

Apr 29, 2021

Really good for anyone thinking about Project Management or who already works in Project Management and wants to up their skills and knowledge

By Muse M

Jan 11, 2022

Google Project Management is helpful to improve your career to the next level. I hope you will exciting learning style of Google instructors.

By sunil s

Dec 22, 2021

This course is very useful and effective as its gives a basic idea about what is project . what role and responsibility of project manager .

By David S

Dec 17, 2021

This course has gave me an overview of what PM means and its responsabilities. Now I'm ready to start my career as PM and continue this path.

By Siddartha Y

Sep 21, 2021

This course is simple, straight and very informative. The examples, content and guidance are apt and spot on. I thoroughly enjoyed doing this

By Deyanira A S

Jun 5, 2021

I enjoyed the course as it explain the basics in a very comprehensive way and linked examples to normal activities and not only big projects.

By Nathan F

May 29, 2021

An all-around, comprehensive foundational approach to the role and importance of project and program management! I really enjoyed the course.

By Divya R

May 29, 2021

This course is defiantly enlightening. I hardly knew anything about project management. This course is giving me a direction & goals in life.

By mark l

Apr 14, 2021

Good overview of the foundation principles, the impacts of organizational structure and culture, and how to effectively maneuver for success.

By Bruce A O

Mar 28, 2021

Very interesting introduction to project management. The teacher provided basic explanation which made the course more fun and easy to learn.