Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

SH
Jun 11, 2021

Very well put together and interactive, I love the team incorporated pop up questions in the videos this really helped with the learning process. I'm also impressed at how accurate the transcript it.

101 - 125 of 2,802 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Danie F

May 13, 2021

As someone completely new to the majority of these concepts, I found the course to be a comprehensive introductory overview into the world of project management. It was well put together with industry relevant terminology, standards, and practices. I strongly recommend taking this course if you're interested in the field and especially if you already have a position in it as I'm certain this course would be an asset in being reminded of essential tools and strategies.

By Ramon R

Mar 22, 2021

The way that Google put together this introduction course was amazing. When you can go through a course and are excited to move on to the next portion of the class was really a fun and exciting way to learn. By far one of the most engaging courses I've ever taken whether that be in person or online. If you're thinking about doing this certificate during the 7 day trial you can finish this first course in a week and I'm sure you will be wanting to come back for more!

By Bukkie A

Jun 8, 2021

The course was fantastic and delivered with great precision. Not only did I enjoy the course, I gained lot of tips and transferable insight which I know will be of value in my next role. The facilitator, especially the main one were very honest and out-spoken. They shared their own journey at/prior to Google, which are quite interesting and encouraging. Honestly, they should be mentors. Really, the course was very delivered and surpass my expectation. Great job!!!

By Amy L

Apr 13, 2021

Wonderful content with clear explanations to the complicated concepts! I have been hearing about the terms like waterfall and agile project management methodologies for long and now got a chance to know more! The course is back up with real-life examples and experiences of Googlers. It helps to actualize the concepts and ideas into real scenarios. Thanks for the great content and inspirations! Would definitely be helpful towards future works in project management!

By VIKNESWARAN M

Jul 16, 2021

Interesting course. I loved each and every part of this course. The way the instructor took this course was just awesome. I learned many new concepts of PM from this course. This course gave me the confidence that even I could become the PM in my near future by doing hard work and gaining the right skill set that is needed. I'm looking into completing the rest of the courses in this specialization. Thanks, Google and Coursera for this awsome course.

By Kyunghyun J

Aug 8, 2021

One of the best courses I've ever taken. loved every single bit of this course. It has really helped me construct a castle of knowledge about Project Management. When outside looking in, I didn't know where I should situate myself at so that I could start this journey, but thanks to this course I think I've found a point to start from and whenever I have something to ask or look for help, I can anchor this program to do so. it's a life-changer

By Gabriel S

Jun 16, 2021

This course is amazing! It gives you a general overview and insight into the main tools and methods for project management.

It really "takes you by the hand", so you can enroll in this course even if you do not know what does CEO means. Besides all that, the course is structured in such a way so you can be better equipped for entering the project management world.

Thank you so much Google for the scholarship, I am very very grateful for it!

By Doris I C

Apr 26, 2021

its amazing that google offered these courses at a very affordable price for people to further their education and have more job opportunities! I am so glad I decided to take this course and learn more about project management! at first I felt like this course would be challenging but it is extremely easy to access and work at your own pace. Thank you google! I'm looking forward to course 2 and what my future holds with this certificate.

By Earl K W

Aug 25, 2021

This course was a great way to jumpstart anyones career. I do feel like it would have been nice to develop some more functionality into the discussion portion of the class. Perhaps a bot that prompted you with questions based on keywords in your responses.

I plan on continuing on to finish the course and then to the SEO and possibly one from FB on social media. From Coursera's standpoint there is an awesome diversity of content here.

By Michelle B

May 21, 2021

Excellent course. Really enjoyed the content from start to finish. I initially had thought it would take me about three weeks to finish as I'm doing two other certificate programs as well plus working as a freelancer and studying for graduate school exams but I ended up finishing it in only a week as the material was so enjoyable I decided to put aside more time and finish it a lot quicker. Looking forward to course two and beyond!

By Michael U

Jul 25, 2021

The foundations of project management by Google is an exciting entry-level course for project management. They teach you the basics to get you all fired up for an exciting career. It is a good place to start your career as a project manager. The videos are short and straight forward and the examples compliments what is being taught. I highly recommend the course for anyone who is looking to pursue a career in project management.

By Hsinyu F

Jul 21, 2021

T​his course gives excellent and comprehensive understandings about the foundation of project management for the newbie PMs. Also for people who are seeking for employment, this course teaches you how to ask good questions to help you understand how organizational culture and structure impact the way you manage projects in the future position. I'm ready to take the upcoming courses to gain more details about project management!

By Vicky Y C

Jul 9, 2021

It is very easy if you already have few years work experience regardless in which field you may find the content is talking about on the things you've already knew, especially if you are working in marketing. I ended up skipped a lot of videos as the reading materials summarised the video content. If you are fresh into the workspace this it is highly recommended to go through course. It is very organised an easy to understand.

By DR S F

Jul 6, 2021

Excellently put together, easy to navigate, with relevant content for anyone starting out in Project Management. Love the simplicity, use of glossary, infographics, videos, discussion forums to keep it active and engaging. Found this course in Foundations of Project Management very useful as someone who is working as Project Coordinator at a biopharma company and would highly recommend to anyone honestly. Thank you Google!

By Shurjendu D

May 23, 2021

Based on work I've done in college and learning I've done online elsewhere, I find that the course organization, the presentation of material, and, of course, the teachers, rated extremely high. Emilio, in particular, was an excellent teacher and host and I enjoyed being led by him through the fundamental issues of project management. I am certain that I am as prepared as I could hope to be for the remaining five courses.

By Michael B

Aug 9, 2021

I managed to complete this in about a week. The class structure is very well thought out and I love how it is. There are short videos along with short reading lessons. The quizzes are also short. I find it works best, for me, to take about a week's worth of courses a day. Any more than that and I start losing focus and start failing the quizzes, so don't overdo yourself. The instructor and guests are amazing. Great job!

By Roger J

Jul 26, 2021

Excellent teaching methodology and course content, I have been a project manager for over 15 years so i have seen many changes and approaches to driving change through an organization, this is a great all around and will give both new and established project managers tools they can use in real situations and with resources' they can turn to both now and in the future.

Roger Jones

Senior Project Manager

JGI Group

By Ramón L M

Apr 11, 2021

This course has been a rush for me. I've loved every minute of it, and I've learned so much! I started this journey with almost no knowlege about project management, neither I knew if it would be of any interest for me. Now I find myself ansious to keep going and learn more! The course is impecable, the teachers are amazing, it's full of useful infographics and the challenges are fun! Totally recomended!

By V C

Mar 19, 2021

The course is informative, easy to navigate, the videos and the real-stories are a pleasure to watch. The quizzes helped review what part of the material should be re-watched or read again. Discussion forums help connect with other people and read insights from others. The glossary comes in handy as well for definitions. Thanks a lot for all the hard work that was put behind building this amazing course!

By Sriganeshan S

May 23, 2021

I enjoyed all aspects of this program. The contents were easy to interpret and relatable to all professionals who are even remotely associated. I do not usually say it was fun to learn but it actually was. Thank you Google and Coursera for implementing this course, its useful materials and the great experience. I'd recommend this program to anyone who are interested in learning and developing PM skills.

By Mahra A M

Sep 9, 2021

It's really interesting and great course. The content well structured and informative. In this course we learned bout to the following topics: - The role and value of a project manager - Project life cycle - Project management methodologies - Organizational structure and culture Highly recommended for anyone wanting to start their project management career. Looking forward to complete the next course.

By Dimitar B

Sep 5, 2021

I​ had gone through other project management courses in other platforms and after a few I had given up on the idea of this role for my career development. This course for the Foundations of Project Management reignited my desire to develop in this field and motivate me to keep learning and growing. Great place to start for people who are not sure if they are on the right path of career development.

By Tracy

May 30, 2021

This course was extremely insightful and helpful in launching my career direction into a project management, specifically in design. As a designer, a ton of these principles are baked into the everyday work of a creative professional, and the information helped me to tease out all the management skills I had developed over the years. I am super excited to continue this certificate program.

By Rui M T M

Jul 13, 2021

T​he Google s educational program has ideias, principles, processes, and values that prepare us for the challenges of management near future.

A​ "Watterfall" of knowledge, this course is extemelly very well developed, with a suitability and integrity of a universe of industries, corporations and organizations.

A​ breath of fresh pinewood forest air in the educational landscape.

E​xcellent!

By Eleanor C

Apr 30, 2021

The course is closer to Agile and its practices so it gives a very general overview of the basics of project management and doesn't dive in too deep on the traditional project management and its practices.

But this is a good course with great insights by people who are actually doing the work and in the field, and it's especially useful for people who want to work in project management.