Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MK
Sep 10, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

126 - 150 of 2,908 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Tracy

May 30, 2021

This course was extremely insightful and helpful in launching my career direction into a project management, specifically in design. As a designer, a ton of these principles are baked into the everyday work of a creative professional, and the information helped me to tease out all the management skills I had developed over the years. I am super excited to continue this certificate program.

By Rui M T M

Jul 13, 2021

T​he Google s educational program has ideias, principles, processes, and values that prepare us for the challenges of management near future.

A​ "Watterfall" of knowledge, this course is extemelly very well developed, with a suitability and integrity of a universe of industries, corporations and organizations.

A​ breath of fresh pinewood forest air in the educational landscape.

E​xcellent!

By Eleanor C

Apr 30, 2021

The course is closer to Agile and its practices so it gives a very general overview of the basics of project management and doesn't dive in too deep on the traditional project management and its practices.

But this is a good course with great insights by people who are actually doing the work and in the field, and it's especially useful for people who want to work in project management.

By Hallie R

Aug 22, 2021

I have been in the non-profit workforce for almost 30 years and I learned a lot during this course about the role of project management. It made me reflect on my organization, our leadership structure, how decisions are made. The course was also validating for the work that I do. I feel like I am going to learn different tools and skills that can enhance what I am already doing.

By Petrana K

Jul 25, 2021

This was an excellent course for beginners who are interested in project management. From Emilio, the teacher/narrator, who took time to explain everything in layman terms, study materials that were amazing, resources for further learning, to fun quizes (seriously, how did you make a quiz sound fun?!), I thoroughly enjoyed this course, and hope that all the others did / will too!

By Evans G

Jun 21, 2021

An excellent course for solidifying your already existent PM skills, it's also good for anyone starting out the project management path. The skills and resources shared are amazing as well as the opportunity to share your experiences and thoughts with fellow class mates through optional discussions. I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in project management.

By Anita L

Jun 21, 2021

I​ really enjoyed this course. It gave me the confidence to move forward in my career. It was an extremely through course and very well taught. I enjoyed the videos and google representatives who gave talks on many interesting subjects.

T​he forums were very helpful as well.

I​ would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in the foundations of Project Management.

By Jonar B I

Sep 10, 2021

I​ like this course a lot. The presenter is pleasant and concise. The information presented was also great, with many different concepts of project management that I have never considered. Best of all, I liked how the course took the time to talk about things of interest to job seekers. There are many different project management roles that I have never considered as well.

By Zack S

Apr 1, 2021

Great intro, the content was easy to digest and really laid the path forward well. One issue I did have was not with the content, but the videos would end 30 seconds or so early. I would need to scroll to the bottom of the page and take notes from the transcript since the video would not play that portion even if I attempted to begin the video within the last 30 seconds.

By NUR N M B M B

Aug 20, 2021

It was an amazing journey! I really recommend to those that have interest in organizing events or programs because it can give you a big picture on how to do it with proper knowledge. Trust me, before I join this course, my events were successful but the process throughout the events were totally messed up! So here I am, wanting to learn more about project management.

By Naba K B

Jul 16, 2021

They made the course so easy to understand !!

The study materials , Instructors, methodology , assignments, course contents , pic quality of videos ,option in videos , interface, page instructions ,additional links in between all are superb .

The word 'Excellent' is probably an under adjective to describe the quality of the course .

Thank you Coursera .Thank you Google

By Regina T A

Apr 22, 2021

The learning process was very interesting, appealing and engaging. Organization and presentation of course content was perfect. I really enjoyed every bit of it. I wish to use this opportunity to thank Google for thier contributions to empowering young professionals during this crisis. I am beneficiary of thier benevolence and I encourage everyone out there to enroll.

By Sugam R

Aug 26, 2021

The 4-week course have me a good idea of the basics of the project management and how easily we can relate the term 'Project Management' to our day to day life. The course is facilitated by the best of the best people showcasing their diverse experiences in the field with the best examples and definitions of the various tools and techniques practiced in the industry.

By Rosana S

Jun 15, 2021

A complete and essential course for those who wish to boost their career and particularly have never had contact with project management.

Week 3 is a must, approaching Project Life Cycle and its breakdown concisely and objectively.

| 1, Iniatiate | 2, Make a Plan | 3, Execute & Complete Tasks | 4, Close |

Really enjoyed attending Emilio´s classes!

I highly recommend!

By Mildred O I

Jun 2, 2021

I feel greatly privileged to have been part of this course. The instructor was refreshing and very helpful with his explanations and mannerisms in describing concepts. Listening to stories from other project and program managers at Google was also very great. I look forward to more and also using the skills I have learned and worked on in my future career pursuit.

By BEN G R

Jul 16, 2021

Le cours est très complet, détaillé et bien présenté. Les supports de cours sont bien choisis et très utiles pour comprendre davantage les informations communiquées dans les différents chapitres. Je suis très satisfaite et très contente de participer à ce cours. J'ai beaucoup appris. Merci beaucoup à toute l'équipe de Google pour cette formation très pertinente.

By Julie M

Sep 3, 2021

The course was so informative and I looked forward to learning from the instructor and hearing experiences from other Google employees about their career path and experience. The reading materials were clean organized and easy to understand. I appreciate the authenticity that each contributor put in to help us understand the foundations of project management.

By Dipika s

May 5, 2021

I am thankful to Coursera for financial aid. This is really a valuable course & in this tough time without help from coursera it was not possible to me gain new skill. Also, I am very satisfied with this learning material as it is a very well designed & providing complete scenario in brief and back to back assessment within course to verify understanding.

By Vishal K

Jun 24, 2021

Excellent Course. After 15 Years of experience in Project Management, this course was an eye opener for me to understand the technical facts - Project Life Cycles, The Tools and understanding more about the Roles & Responsibilities of a Project Manager. If you love to take responsibilities leading groups on common tasks, you should do this...

Vishal Koshy

By Chi H

Aug 8, 2021

The course is easy to understand, teacher uses the examples which can be found in our daily life, and that truly enhances the knowledge of the lessons. The course is also well-designed, it gives us the basic and overall understanding about Project Management, step by step, with this program, I can already picture myself in working as a Project Manager.

By Daniela R

Aug 16, 2021

This course has taught me new skills that I am able to apply in any type of project that I encounter. The course was spread out enough to be able to tackle with a full time work schedule. The mix of videos, reading material and interactive questions made it easier to digest. I am looking forward to applying these skills into my current sales position.

By Ton N N A

Apr 20, 2021

In the past, I had experience with project management so I thought this course - Foundations of Project management was unessessary. However, I realized that I was totally wrong. I get understanding deeply about project management, what the responsiblities of PM, how to add value to the team....Thanks for creating an amazing course for someone like me.

By Ksenia

Sep 12, 2021

The course enables to get quite broad overview about a role of project manager, required skills for the job, companies structure and hierarchy, it gives as well some tips how to pass an interview and understand if you fit for the position. It is a good quality course with a lot of valuable information in spite of introductory goal. Highly recommend

By Suresh K

May 15, 2021

The course is very much building insight with various examples, co related to life management. This makes our day to day activities corelated to core tasks of project management . This course is just amazing and gives excellent mentorship videos of how to apply our knowledge, skills to meet the project requirements and achieve the desired outcome.

By Jenne L

Mar 17, 2021

Altogether a great first course with very detailed descriptions about project management. I was able to reinforce what I already knew and learn more about project methodologies and organizational culture. (Those were a couple of topics I thought were interesting). I had a fun time learning and look forward to participating in the upcoming courses.