Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MK
Sep 10, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

176 - 200 of 2,839 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Christophenifer

May 14, 2021

This course was well put together for what it was designed to do: provide the foundation. The mix of videos, reading, quizzes, and testimonials definitely helped keep me from stagnating in the class. I have a hard time keeping my attention on a topic for very long IF the content doesn't vary, this class fit me well! :)

By Mohammed A

Apr 10, 2021

لقد تعلمت مهارات مختلفة في هذه الدورة الرائعة ، وكيفية التواصل مع أعضاء المشروع وكيفية الحصول على موارد التخطيط ووضع خطة مشروع مع جدول زمني لتحقيق متطلبات المشروع أو المشروع ، وعمل الرؤية ورسالة المشروع بمعايير قابلة للقياس وأهداف واضحة للمشروع.

أنت تعرف أيضًا أهمية إدارة التغيير وأن الثقافة تلعب دورًا مهمًا في المشروع

By Nzibe M

Jul 2, 2021

Brilliant course that introduces, refreshes and/or enlightens individuals keen on applying modern techniques in project management across a diverse array of professional settings from event management, construction management, industrial process management to Agile techniques in project management for the IT industry.

By Nicole R

May 12, 2021

I really enjoyed this. It was educational but not overwhelming. I really loved the videos of those who work at Google company, what they do and their background. It made a PM position feel obtainable regardless of your current career or background. I think it was a great foundation and I'm eager to take the next part.

By Mohammad A D

Apr 12, 2021

In fact, I attended several project management professional courses, But in this course, the Informations were presented in a more smooth and practical way. and important aspects are covered in an attractive way to follow.

Thank you Google for this course, and thank Emilio for the smoothness and clarity.

thank you all!

By Ajin J

May 21, 2021

This course was well designed and had my full interest till the end of the course. All concepts are described in simple way and is easy to understand. There activities and also reading materials along with the video which enhanced the learning experience. Thank you google for providing such an interesting course.

By BOUH M

May 17, 2021

I am very glad to complete in this courses , it was a great opportunity for me in order to achieve one of my most important in my life . I was dreaming in longtime to study some of like this course and finaly Google offered me a great opportunity . I thank google company for giving me in this opportunity.

By SPENCER

Apr 19, 2021

I am very much satisfied with this course but it'd be better to add more section on Agile and Waterfall. I have had similar experiences on most of the topics but I'd like to know more on those (Agile and Waterfall). It was also interesting to see how CM could impact the final step on the adoption of the project.

By Vivek W

Aug 25, 2021

It was the perfect beginning, initially i was not prepared as i thought how they can make it interesting online, but they have done it keeping things simple. Bringing in people with different background and sharing their views was the perfect booster, eg. the bar attender now a program manager at google. awesome

By Felipe C T

Aug 24, 2021

El curso es de fácil entendimiento ya que lo hacen muy practico y con ejemplos muy claros para entender, adicionalmente el interlocutor tiene un gran conocimiento del tema dando explicaciones de manera sencilla y clara. Es de gran agrado para cualquier que desee comenzar a entender el mundo de Project Management

By Ruzzel B

Apr 24, 2021

Thank you for the great class! I really enjoyed learning from this course. Covers good foundation for Project Management and relates to daily life experience and how it applies to Project Management. The videos of the Project Managers at Google were inspiring too. I'm looking forward to taking the next course.

By Teresa B

Jul 25, 2021

T​he course is well structured, the lecturers are engaging and the detailed knowledge provided is substantial and worth the time investment to complete the course. I have project management experience, but it was a great refresher for me since I have been out of the field for several years. Highly recommend.

By Archana S

Apr 27, 2021

I should say that learning from Google is much way easier than from any other resource. Even if you are new to this field, you'll not have any single issues in understanding all these new kinds of stuff. Learning is actually fun with live demos and examples, hearing from experienced people their experiences.

By Gaurav K

May 19, 2021

I found this course is a perfect way to get familiar with the Project management profession, especially for beginners. It also provides a lot to learn about even for experienced professional like me. I am glad that I completed this course. It has motivated me to go ahead with further specialization courses.

By Roberto A

Apr 28, 2021

I'm thrilled, and I can't wait to start with the second phase. All those concepts made me more and more interested on the subject since day 1. I wonder why I didn't start before. And the course is well realized, subjects clearly explained, interesting small videos from real people involved in the job. Wow !

By Kenneth P

Jun 16, 2021

Great courses, the material very on point, also nice explanation from the lecturers. I liked the part when some Google teams share their career. Really recommended this courses for people who want to begin the career as project manager and even for the senior project manager it's still impactful. Thank you

By ABDUL M F

Mar 29, 2021

Excellent Approach and Well Detailed Course Material. Videos explained each segment deeply whereas, reading content helped a lot in understanding minor technical information with graphics. Thanks for sharing a great personal experience along with real-life examples. I cannot wait to start Course 02 of 03.

By Wisdom V A

Apr 22, 2021

It was an in-depth exposure and experience to be on this course. It has actually opened up my mind and understanding as to the nitty-gritty of Project Management. Will further the course to complete the certificate level in order to fully abreast and vested in the subject as well as the practical aspect.

By Candayshia L

Mar 31, 2021

I loved how this course didn't let me cut corners. It gave me all the information I needed to know and made sure I knew the information. The switch between videos and articles kept me engaged as I didn't know what type of lesson to expect next. I loved learning this way. Thank you Google and employees!

By Hugo M P R

Jul 22, 2021

I really enjoyed the content and how they make it to the point so we can focus on what really matters. Not only that, but they also make some fast quizzes where we can double check if we did get all concepts correctly. I also enjoyed the past experience sharing and how some people got to a PM position.

By Nishan C

Jun 30, 2021

A great course for those who are stepping into the world of Project Management.

It will take you through all the fundamentals of Project Management in an easy to understand, non-overwhelming manner. Google has done a fantastic job in presenting information to keep you engaged and wanting to learn more.

By Melissa M

Mar 26, 2021

Highly interactive and engaging, offering a mix of content and opportunities to check your understanding. This is not a stream of back-to-back videos peppered with multiple-choice questions. The lessons are applied to practical situations, quickly bridging the gap from concept to skill.

Bravo, Google.

By Natalie S

Aug 18, 2021

This course was well delivered, I enjoyed the hands on resources such as sorting steps in the process into their actual place in the project. The Quizzes being placed throughout, really helped the information to stick. It was effective the way they used Hybrid methodology to deliver the course. 10/10

By Rachel C

Jun 1, 2021

I am feeling even more confident about my decision to pursue project management after this course. The information has been presented in a meaningful way and the career development emphasis has been really encouraging. I am so excited to continue learning more about project management through Google!

By Jiljo J

Jul 10, 2021

I started this course to learn more about the project management. The amazing energy expressed by Mr. Emilio, Program Manager, Responsible Innovation was remarkable. This course definitely elaborated on the foundations of project management and was really helpful for anyone to learn the foundations.