Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MK
Sep 10, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

201 - 225 of 2,780 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Geetika G

Apr 11, 2021

The course was very thorough and touched all the topics necessary to get started in a Project Management role. The content was very well reviewed and explained by the instructor. The quiz was great way to revise the topics and the short videos with real PMs at Google was very helpful too.

By Fabio S

Aug 22, 2021

I suggest that the students could download a pdf organized with all the available reading material so we could eventually print from it. I had to organize all 91 activities using OneNote, which is great but sometimes a pdf guide (textbook) can be a better source of reading and study.

By M H

Jun 2, 2021

This was a really great course. Really well structured and with excellent presentations. I particularly liked the way current Project Managers from Google presented. Thought that the structure of the course has set me up for the rest of the specialisation really well. Very enjoyable!

By Leonel H

May 11, 2021

I learned a lot and even I remember many concepts that I´ve already know. I just want to suggest if you can put more volume at the videos, sometimes I had to up all the volume system on my laptop. Anyway, was a great course, I taken notes of everything and I´m exited about the next.

By Salome M

Mar 27, 2021

Great! It was most interesting way to teach someone something and I am exiting for your job. Thank you so much for such an interesting and important course, that gave me very strong feeling with future plans and thoughts that I can do more in my carrer and some day I will do my best!

By Ikhsan M

Jul 17, 2021

Being a student again on holiday sometimes is boring or it just consumes my time for sleep and relaxing xD. But maybe I guess not for this course because I learned many things about Project Management and this course can improve my interpersonal because many skills to be an upgraded

By Maryna S

May 24, 2021

Great start for beginners in project management with provided educational materials and the organization of the whole process. The information that was presented is clear and understandable, with many examples and additional articles, which helps to better assimilate the material.

By Bhawana S

Apr 15, 2021

Very comprehensive and well designed foundation course. I enjoyed several inputs and thoughts shared by Google team , their perspective and roles and responsibilities. It seems everyone is passionate and enjoy their responsibilities, interactions with people and delivery results.

By Shashikant B

Apr 10, 2021

The course has helped me to get a holistic view of what project management is and the related methodologies to be put in use. It covers the aspects of organisational structures and culture thereby focussing on real world applications to the subject matter. I highly recommend it!!

By Hector B

Aug 26, 2021

I​t is a good start for those who know nothing of project management. I really liked the pace of the entire course. The only thing that sets me off is so much time invested on job search, I believe job search might be a topic better suited for later courses but I might be wrong.

By Karla

Apr 1, 2021

I learned about the foundations of PM, what does PM manager does and how can you be an effective Project manager, the phases of PM, Impact of org. structure and culture, and a glimpse to change management. Great to learn new things and aspects I didn't consider previously in PM.

By أنور ا

Jul 24, 2021

I thank the organizers of this session and I have learned a lot from it, its sequential way of introducing a beautiful theme. I'm so thrilled I can't wait to start the next phase all these concepts have made me more interested in project management. Thank you, Google and staff!

By Dhanushya

May 23, 2021

I really enjoyed learning the foundations of project management and the course structure is good for someone who's new to this field and wanna catch up on it. The instructor explained it very clearly with good examples and the reading pages are the most informative of them all.

By Kristia A M C A

Sep 15, 2021

As a student, I really learned a lot especially knowing things outside my degree which is marketing, it made me be more open to new job opportunities like project management. Grateful to discover this course in Coursera, and thank you Google for making such a wonderful course!

By Jacqueline C

Jul 2, 2021

This self guided certificate was easier to understand and study! Combining mini lectures readings and thoughtful quizzes made it more interesting than being in other online courses. This was really well thought out and made me want to finish as it was a fun journey of lessons.

By Ingrid G H

Jul 17, 2021

I am learning so much AND I'm so excited about what's to come. I love the pace and structure of the course so far. I can't imagine being any more engaged if I were in a classroom with the instructor. This is great and a real game changer for me. Onward and Upward to Course 2!

By Eric P

Mar 17, 2021

This course gave a great overview of the foundations of project management. It also provided valuable insights into various management methodologies and approaches. In addition, the course explained how organizational culture and structure can impact you as a project manager.

By Pranay R

Mar 12, 2021

The course consists the foundational details and the information of the practices that are relevant today. Reducing waste and Kanban is inherent processes these days and for improving today from yesterday these approaches along with Project management principles are required.

By Belkhir B

May 13, 2021

Ce cours vraiment très intéressant , le point qui m' a surpris c'est l'explication détaillée des méthodologies de la gestion du projet , parmi les responsabilité les plus remarquable c'est trouver les liens adéquats entre la gouvernance de projet et la gouvernance corporate.

By Rashmi C

Jul 28, 2021

This course is great for starters to understand the basics of how project management works. The course includes a structured format with videos, quizzes and real life experiences from the professionals working in Google. Enjoyed learning the basic concepts of PM, Thank you.

By Andreas L

Mar 19, 2021

As someone who had started PMP Exam Training before this course - I can only say how pleasantly surprised I am on the structure and content. This course and the next 5 hopefully too are excellent in PMP & CAPM preparation and truly lay a foundation of a long lasting career.

By Lisa T

Jul 28, 2021

Excellent course with every informative lead-in to the world of project management. Highly recommended for anyone who's looking to establish a career in PM or simply just want to learn a new skill. Thank you Coursera & Google for bringing about a great learning experience!

By Muzamil A

May 16, 2021

I am thankful to Allah Almighty, that Coursera awarded this precious certificate, which cannot be measure with money. I learned many new things after attending this course. I am satisfied to learn this Project Management Foundation course, which will help me in the future.

By Menon S

Aug 12, 2021

The skills that I have learned in this course are critical thinking, allows to find and address potential scopes in Project Management. It allows analysing and solving problems skills and always looking for improvements to add to the wider scenario of Project Management.

By Emanuel G

Aug 10, 2021

Could not be more satisfied. Although I came with big expectations, Google and Coursera have managed to surprise me with a essential course that is a must to understand the crucial aspects when dealing with project management and also with managing a business. Thank you!