Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

JK

Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

2276 - 2300 of 8,882 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Arbey V

Apr 13, 2022

Muy bueno. Me ayudó a entender el rol del project manager y a mejorar mis procesos en mi negocio. ¡Recomendado!

By piyush b

Mar 10, 2022

Its n absolutely fabulous course and cover all the basics. It also keps you motivated to move to the next course.

By Anita

Mar 9, 2022

T​he content is incredible pratical. It helps me to understand better where I am in our company's change process.

By Omar Z

Jan 8, 2022

Very well explained and developed, this has been the best course I've been enrolled in so far, I really loved it.

By Carlos A C M

Jan 7, 2022

Great, the first unit introduce many concepts I wasn’t familiarize with, great foundation for what’s coming next.

By SANTU K J

Jan 4, 2022

I am SANTU KUMAR JANA. I successfully completed the Google Project Management: Foundations of Project Management.

By Nasser A

Jan 2, 2022

thank you very much for the helpful informations provided in this course . I appreciate to all the Google's team

By Courtney

Dec 20, 2021

Extremely foundational class, but I did learn a few new things and feel prepared for the next step in the course.

By Behnam R

Dec 17, 2021

Great insight into PM strategies and organization structure, culture and methodologies covered during the course.

By Daniel C M

Oct 21, 2021

Curso muito bom.

O instrutor fala e explica muito bem.

A didática do curso também é muito interessante e excelente.

By manul b

Oct 13, 2021

It a basic course, but has such a clarity on all the included topics, I recommend it to everyone around already !

By Deniz S

Aug 11, 2021

I enjoyed and learned. The interactive and current leaders and content were very clear and educational.

Thank you.

By Brian J

Jul 26, 2021

​The instructor along with all of the coursework taught me a lot. I'm looking forwarding to taking more classes.

By Ruby A

Jul 16, 2021

It's easy to understand and detailed. it will help a lot of people who want to know more about project management

By Farah S Z

Jul 4, 2021

Simply amazing. I got an overview insight of the PM world, and it has now made me pusure this journey. Thank you.

By Araceli M P

Apr 8, 2021

Good course for the basics, it will be helpful for anyone, not just PMs, since the basic and general information.

By Aaron C C

Mar 30, 2021

Google makes this a very simple course to work on. The material is well laid out and this is a very good course.

By Alicia G

Mar 21, 2021

really enjoyed this course. It was informative, fun, simple and really gave me new insights into a role as a PM.

By Daniel E R

Aug 4, 2022

Very usefull information and tools for my level of expertise. I feel motivated to become a great Project Manager

By Natalie T V

Jul 24, 2022

This course was very easy to follow and made it easy for me to understand the foundations of project management.

By Ayodeji A

Jul 21, 2022

I appreciate the time invested by the tutors to make the classes understandable and the resources comprehensive.

By KimJiHoon

Jul 5, 2022

It is literally the beginning of the time to approach and learn the basics, so we will approach it step by step.

By Asana T

Jun 16, 2022

This is a great course with detailed learning and i am glad i took this step in achieving my next career in life

By Gabriel R P O

May 23, 2022

Muy útil para los que iniciamos en esto del Project Management, y que mejor que contar con el respaldo de Google

By Cristiano P

Apr 29, 2022

Excelente, um módulo maravilhoso onde aprendi e revisei muitas questões relacionadas a gerenciamento de projetos