Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

SH
Jun 11, 2021

Very well put together and interactive, I love the team incorporated pop up questions in the videos this really helped with the learning process. I'm also impressed at how accurate the transcript it.

226 - 250 of 1,552 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Shamillia R

May 6, 2021

Very informative and encouraging. The enthusiasm of the presenters provides much needed motivation. The content is easy to digest and provides knowledge in such a way that it is simple to apply as needed.

By Yendrie Z

Apr 15, 2021

Truly enjoyed this course! The approach of the facilitators and the different methodologies used to present information have been very useful and aligned to my learning style. Looking forward to course 2!

By Carlos J R B

Jun 19, 2021

This course has a great design and approach for people who get their first approach to Project Management.

Clear explanations, friendly graphics and interesting study cases.

I really got value from this.

By ankan s

Mar 17, 2021

Very well explained and demonstrated all the facets of Project Management. Although is was the foundation course, but it already gives clarity on what it is all about and a fair idea on how things work.

By Umer K

Jun 6, 2021

This has been by far the greatest educational experience I've had. The Course is paced perfectly and anyone can learn a great deal from this course and acquire an in-demand skill of project management.

By Ashish S D

May 19, 2021

have almost cleared all the concept on foundation of project management module. The roles and responsibilities, project management methodology, organization structure and culture and change management.

By Melisha W

May 17, 2021

Learned a lot! It was a ton of information on how I should embark on my next career. The knowledge that I garnered has elevated my enthusiasm and has caused me to feel confident about my future career.

By Jennecia M

Jun 21, 2021

This is so amazing and I am extremely happy and thankful to you all for blessing me with this great opportunity I have learned so much and can't wait to be a future project manager one day at google

By Shobhakhar B

Jun 3, 2021

The design of the course is so easy to understand and links with the daily life so that we can connect our day to day activities with the course resulting understanding the topic in more precisely.

By rishabh p

May 23, 2021

Well explained videos to illustrate and explain the basics of Project Management, hats off to the team and how effective the content is prepared is beyond explanation. Thank u google and coursera.

By Lio S

Jun 3, 2021

Smartly Organized Course. Very easy to capture the fundamental terms. It helps me understand Project Management in general, definitely gain some valuable knowledge to go further with confidence.

By Orlando I N

May 1, 2021

Simply great! Thank you Google and Coursera for making this course available. Not only it's of great quality but also very comprehensive for beginners who know very little of project management.

By Marco C

Apr 25, 2021

I feel more secure in my knowledge about Project Manager and with the possibility of applying what I have learned in my current job or in my future jobs. I have certainly grown as a professional

By Mindy G

May 31, 2021

I am very grateful for this program. After finishing Course 1, Foundations of Project Management, I have realized that I am capable of becoming a Project Manager. I am eager to begin Course 2.

By Amrit K

Jun 12, 2021

IT WAS AMAZING LEARNING AND THE WAY IT WAS ORGANISED AND STRUCTURE GIVES THE COMFORT AND LEARNING EXPERIENCE WAS VERY ATTRACTIVE AND INNOVATIVE. I WANT TO THANKS TO GOOGLE AND ITS ASSOCIATES.

By Jean K T

Apr 27, 2021

I love the idea. One of the best courses I have taken so far. The tools and visuals are just well designed and the information is so clear that you won't need to look back often. Recommended.

By Zeyneb L

Apr 29, 2021

The course is the best foundation you can rely on to start professional project management, very rich material and really good presented. It really helped me taking a step forward thank you.

By Richard C G

Apr 20, 2021

The experience for this course was exemplary wonderful. However I have an issue with the Notes part as it is hard to take search all notes, there's no search bar for easy find the keywords.

By Andrew L

May 19, 2021

A wonderful introduction to Project Management. It was clear and easy to follow with great activities, videos, and readings. Before I knew it, a month had already passed by! Thanks Google!

By Manzur-E-Khuda R

May 15, 2021

I came back to write a review while I am currently doing the course 4. Emilo is by far my favorite instructor. His articulation was clear and style of presentation is fantastic. Great job!

By Jephter C

May 10, 2021

The course was really beginner friendly and really thaugh through all the basics of project management. Feel like I already have a pretty good idea of what project management is all about.

By Triana G V

Apr 19, 2021

The specific explanations and how the information is organized are perfect! Too great for beginners and easy to understand how to connect to our style and purpose in the management career.

By Victor J

May 4, 2021

This course has been great so far. I am refreshing some things I needed a refresher on. Its also exposed to me some things I now want to learn more about to add to my skills and resume.

By Samuel T

Mar 27, 2021

This course has given me a clear overview of what project management jobs consist of. IT also provided a clear path to improving my skills and understanding what is expected of the role.

By Liliana G n H

Jun 7, 2021

I loved the way I was introduced to Project Management and its foundations. I think is great to bring real-life examples to translate theory into practice, that's the best way to learn!