Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

JK
Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

251 - 275 of 3,236 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Charlene L

Aug 29, 2021

This course helped me understand what project management is. It's not the typical boring class. I love how people from google tells you a story about their practice and helps you visualize the job more. Thank you so much! OH! and they give you a lot of encouragement!

By Asakiso A

Jun 7, 2021

Very educative and unique for all persons irrespective of relevant experience or starting new, It is perfect. The Tutor has been very excellent in his delivery and pace. Thank You Google and Coursera for giving me the opportunity to take this course on financial aid.

By Heisa B G

Sep 29, 2021

Amazing course, I found very friendly the way it was recorded and the lenght of the videos.

In all the course, I never felt bored. I am not native english speaker and I was sooo easy to navigate and understand the whole course. LOVED IT! Cant wait to start the next.

By Marice P

Sep 19, 2021

I love this course. It has allowed me to understand a new way of working, communicating, and organizing. I can use the skills earned from this course in a variety of situations, I have realized I can use Coursera as an influence in my personal and professional life.

By Shafi A

Sep 16, 2021

Course contents are easy to follow, lot of reading material and video lectures explaining the concepts in deep. Also, the exercise gives confidence on learning the project management terminologies easily. I have determined to complete all the six modules on time.

By Samah A

Aug 22, 2021

This course inspire me to develop myself and to move forward with my project management passion this field it like a sea had no end and open for creativity ,invasions and improvement I hope to finish all related course to fulfill my knowledge and my projects life .

By Dylan S

Aug 11, 2021

This course provides a good overview of the core pillars that drive project management and project managers. This course is clearly meant to provided a base for which the next courses on the certificate will build and expand on. In that sense, the course does well.

By James B

Jun 13, 2021

I found there to be lots of useful information that I think the project managers at my work do not even know. It really breaks it down well for you, and helps you to learn key points in how to properly manage a project. I can not wait to continue and keep learning.

By Abdirisak S

May 14, 2021

Taking this was an amazing journey. Great content and even greater instructors. I loved the templates provide through the course. This was a nice revision for me and I picked up some new skills and techniques on Project management. Thank you Google and Coursera.

By Arlene O

Aug 3, 2021

Great course! The educational videos and videos of current google employees describing their experience in PM in the real world were very helpful. I learned a lot in this first course and am looking forward to the remaining 5 courses in this certificate program!

By Alby N

Apr 16, 2021

Great course. A lot of new and useful information. Emilio and the rest of the people involved did an amazing job. I didn't except to be that thrilled for the course, but they made if very interesting and easy to learn and understand. Thank you for the great work!

By Lenka H

Jul 6, 2021

As I move into the next course of Project Management I would like to say that the course is interesting, easily understood, as well as challenging . It has challenged me but not frustrated me and that is the way I learn best. Looking forward to the next session.

By Zuhaib B A

Jun 20, 2021

The course content is really amazing and the way Emilio explain things is awesome, The way he explain things make course content real piece of cake to understand even for those who has no prior knowledge of project management at all. Hope to meet him someday. :)

By yashaswini.b.s 8

Jun 5, 2021

Thank you all for explaining Foundation of PM effectively with examples explained under each scenario made concepts much clear & easy to understand. Thanks for sharing your job experience, really boosted our confidence level. Google is my dream company to work.

By Shishir S

Sep 11, 2021

The course is very detailed and covers a whole lot of extra but vital areas to initiate your journey as a aspiring project manager. I assumed the course was for IT project manager but it covers all aspects of project management from construction to IT and all.

By Natalie P

Aug 31, 2021

This is an amazing program to understand the foundations of project management. Everything I learned throughout this program is extremely useful. The concepts and skills developed during this course will help anyone looking to begin or advance in their career.

By Tammi M

Sep 4, 2021

This course is spot on! The instructor and guest speakers were awesome, and I learned some very valuable concepts that can be applied in a variety of real world situations. I am looking forward to building on this foundational knowledge in the second course.

By Cheri-Ann W

Aug 20, 2021

V​ery Detailed and informative. This course gives a through overview of the foundations of Project Management. I found that the delivery was also easy to understand and visually appealing. Really enjoyed this course! Looking forward to the other modules.

By Nourhan M

Apr 28, 2021

It was more than couple of basic information this is why I have enjoyed it so much, a glimpse from here and there which eventually gave me a big picture of the whole project management thing. The quizzes helped me so much to review the important information.

By Willy V

Jul 27, 2021

This was a really great course for those wanting to get into Project Management and have understanding on what project managers do in the corporate world or how it could be applied to any situation. Highly recommend this and a stepping stone to new career.

By Dandreb D

Jul 10, 2021

Recommended for aspiring PMs out there! What a great way to learn about PM fundamentals, especially with the integration of Google's overall PM styles, strategies, values, etc. I also appreciate that they allowed me to complete course 1 under financial aid.

By Aaron P D

Oct 12, 2021

It will give you the basic concept and things you will have to expect when handling project management. This basic course will give you an idea if you want to pursue more complicated lessons what will definitely help you grow under the path of management.

By Roberto C

Apr 25, 2021

Thank you for all the knowledge, tips and insight. I believe this course contains many useful information. From understanding project management, through how useful is on an organization and even how to apply to jobs were these acquired skills are useful.

By Robert T

Oct 2, 2021

Great course with significant and strong foundational skills. I enjoy how the course explains the importance of a strong foundation and even highlights how individuals already have a base knowledge of project management by their everyday life activities.

By Avanti V

Jun 10, 2021

V​ery good course. Keeps engaging and builds the basics for a budding project manager.

I enjoyed this course. Listening to the experiences was also a good opportunity to find out from what backgrounds different project managers come and take up this role.