Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD

Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

SO

Apr 11, 2022

So much information was packaged in this course but it was so well organized and delivered that I was compelled to complete every segment. Well timed quizzes helped to ensure my comprehension as well.

251 - 275 of 7,690 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Sugam R

Aug 26, 2021

The 4-week course have me a good idea of the basics of the project management and how easily we can relate the term 'Project Management' to our day to day life. The course is facilitated by the best of the best people showcasing their diverse experiences in the field with the best examples and definitions of the various tools and techniques practiced in the industry.

By Rosana S

Jun 15, 2021

A complete and essential course for those who wish to boost their career and particularly have never had contact with project management.

Week 3 is a must, approaching Project Life Cycle and its breakdown concisely and objectively.

| 1, Iniatiate | 2, Make a Plan | 3, Execute & Complete Tasks | 4, Close |

Really enjoyed attending Emilio´s classes!

I highly recommend!

By Mildred O I

Jun 2, 2021

I feel greatly privileged to have been part of this course. The instructor was refreshing and very helpful with his explanations and mannerisms in describing concepts. Listening to stories from other project and program managers at Google was also very great. I look forward to more and also using the skills I have learned and worked on in my future career pursuit.

By Marco M

Mar 18, 2022

Si è rivelato MOLTO interessante e utile, anche se io già lavoro stabilmente in una organizzazione nella quale ho maturato gran parte delle esperienze che ho potuto riscontrare nel corso, il quale mi ha fornito spunti di riflessione, catalogazione, ordine e workflow corretti per poter inquadrare e sviluppare le competenze per svolgere semrpe meglio il ruolo di PM

By BEN G R

Jul 16, 2021

Le cours est très complet, détaillé et bien présenté. Les supports de cours sont bien choisis et très utiles pour comprendre davantage les informations communiquées dans les différents chapitres. Je suis très satisfaite et très contente de participer à ce cours. J'ai beaucoup appris. Merci beaucoup à toute l'équipe de Google pour cette formation très pertinente.

By Tricia D

Jun 15, 2022

A thorough introduction to project management! I think that the instructional designers did a wonderful job on this course. Videos were no more than 7 minutes, there were plenty of interactive activities to check understanding, and each quiz was challenging but attainable. I left course 1 with lots of new ideas, notes, and excitement about a new career journey.

By Faraz S

Apr 25, 2022

This course is a must for entry-level project managers who wish to pursue their careers as Project Managers, and a refresher for experienced project managers. It provides a solid foundation for the core principles of Project Management through well-structured videos and reading materials with relevant exercises and quizzes. I recommend this course to everyone.

By Ammar B

Mar 21, 2022

I'm open for the content as it's extended. New learning is always welcomed and I'm surprised to learn how project management has been in my sphere and I didn't know it. Light -bulb moment. also I'm not a PM currently however having the terms applicable to the functions has been an eye opener on leveraging what I currently do and adding PM as a proficent skill.

By Hemangbhai G P

Jun 13, 2022

This course is a perfect solution for me. I was a messy one at work and never understood the importance of being organized. When I started looking for a change from my career I found this one interesting and now I can't wait to finish all courses of the project maagement. The instructor was so good at describing the concepts. He literraly changed my mindset.

By Julie M

Sep 3, 2021

The course was so informative and I looked forward to learning from the instructor and hearing experiences from other Google employees about their career path and experience. The reading materials were clean organized and easy to understand. I appreciate the authenticity that each contributor put in to help us understand the foundations of project management.

By Taylor O

Jun 20, 2022

This was a beautiful introduction to the world of project management. It was also very helpful to see what the foundations of successful project management looks like even though I have been doing it for nearly 5 years. It really got me excited to keep pursuing the certificate, learning, and searching for opportunities in the future for this type of career.

By Sharry P K

Oct 5, 2021

This course very well structured and presented. Easy to learn and well blended with reading and video material. Could learn more about Project Management and wishes to complete the rest courses. I recommend all to do this course as it is useful in every walk of life.

Best wises to the team behind this course.

Sharry Peter Kalathiparambil

Kuwait

+965 6600 3772

By Dipika s

May 5, 2021

I am thankful to Coursera for financial aid. This is really a valuable course & in this tough time without help from coursera it was not possible to me gain new skill. Also, I am very satisfied with this learning material as it is a very well designed & providing complete scenario in brief and back to back assessment within course to verify understanding.

By Azeez L A

Apr 4, 2022

A great course with huge and massive content that will cements ones foundation in the basics of Project Management. the instructors explained so well with realtime and understandable instances. This happens to be my first course here but its the best so far, i havent been a part of a learning process where all boxes are ticked this much. THANKS COURSERA.

By Vishal K

Jun 24, 2021

Excellent Course. After 15 Years of experience in Project Management, this course was an eye opener for me to understand the technical facts - Project Life Cycles, The Tools and understanding more about the Roles & Responsibilities of a Project Manager. If you love to take responsibilities leading groups on common tasks, you should do this...

Vishal Koshy

By Chi H

Aug 8, 2021

The course is easy to understand, teacher uses the examples which can be found in our daily life, and that truly enhances the knowledge of the lessons. The course is also well-designed, it gives us the basic and overall understanding about Project Management, step by step, with this program, I can already picture myself in working as a Project Manager.

By Vitor O

Jun 9, 2022

Curso muito refinado extremamente fácil de entender, até pra que não tem o inglês fluente, da pra traduzir normalmente. Fala muito sobre metodologias de gerência de projetos, fala sobre ciclo de vida de projetos, culturas de empresas, dicas para arrumar um novo emprego na área, exemplos de casos de sucesso enfim da pra aplicar tudo o que foi passado.

By Daniela R

Aug 16, 2021

This course has taught me new skills that I am able to apply in any type of project that I encounter. The course was spread out enough to be able to tackle with a full time work schedule. The mix of videos, reading material and interactive questions made it easier to digest. I am looking forward to applying these skills into my current sales position.

By Anna T

Apr 20, 2021

In the past, I had experience with project management so I thought this course - Foundations of Project management was unessessary. However, I realized that I was totally wrong. I get understanding deeply about project management, what the responsiblities of PM, how to add value to the team....Thanks for creating an amazing course for someone like me.

By PRAMIT S

Nov 26, 2021

This course(a part of the 6-course Project Management Certification) is a good introductory course on Project Management. Despite being an introductory course, it provides us with sufficient amount of details and key terms and concepts in the domain. Really loved the course! Looking forward to completing the remaining courses in the certificate soon!

By Kate C

Apr 28, 2022

Great streamline course to help re-fresh project management knowledge. It also helped to reinforce that everyone has done project management in their lives and teaches you how to bring your new skills into the job market. I really like their job hunting tips and tools and I feel like this course has also helped me gain more confidence in this space.

By Rafael L P

Apr 8, 2022

T​he course is very thorough and very relevant to beginners in the area like me. I recommend it 100% to management professionals from any area who are looking to gain a lot of insight in their daily practice as it gives us a theoretical understanding of how we are always applying PM skills and knowledge on a regular basis without even knowing that.

By Ksenia

Sep 12, 2021

The course enables to get quite broad overview about a role of project manager, required skills for the job, companies structure and hierarchy, it gives as well some tips how to pass an interview and understand if you fit for the position. It is a good quality course with a lot of valuable information in spite of introductory goal. Highly recommend

By Eric S

Apr 26, 2022

I found this course to be a very strong starting point in learning the fundamentals of project management. The topics were engaging and insightful. The additional resources were very informative. The speakers were both knowledgeable and articulate, while conveying their individual messages. I also enjoyed the readings and the discussion prompts.

By Stephanie E C

Jan 31, 2022

Everything was very well laid out and the instructor/guests were great. Love the option to follow along with text at the bottom and highlight for notes.

Some technical issues. Some writing prompts gave me error messages when trying to submit, also had a glitch where text would copy and paste itself while I was typing and would not let me erase it.