Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MK
Sep 10, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

301 - 325 of 2,843 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By said a

May 23, 2021

This course is excellent. I was able to start with no prior experience and learn in a fun and encouraging way. The videos are interesting and informative. I would recommend this program to anyone looking to advance their skill set.

By Shashauna W

Sep 5, 2021

I think this course was very informative and reviews all the necessary topics for project management. I would highly recommend this for someone who haven't yet obtained a PMP or CAPM certificate and wants to learn the foundations.

By Alan S

May 9, 2021

The course was interactive and all ideas were clear and concise. A great programme for those who are trying to pick up skills for a PM job. There are bits and pieces on how to look out for a job as well. Overall a good experience.

By 775094 7

Apr 21, 2021

El primer curso de este programa es una gran forma de iniciarse. Los videos son entretenidos y comprensibles y se intercalan con testimonios verídicos de trabajadores de Google lo cual te da un sentimiento de realidad y esperanza.

By Henry H

Aug 15, 2021

D​er Kurs ist wirklich sehr gut. Ich finde es nur SEHR SCHADE, dass das Zertifikat KEINE RICHTIGE UNTERSCHRIFT hat. Die Text Unterschrift sieht sehr sehr sehr schlecht aus. Bitte ändert das!

M​it freundlichen Grüßen

H​enry Hoffmann

By RAHMA E M A

Aug 14, 2021

Oh my God, it was one of the best courses that I have received in my life. Its details are accurate and firmly rooted in the head. I know all aspects. I loved it and learned more. I will try to learn a lot and a lot, God willing.

By Michelle

May 10, 2021

This is an exciting start to my new career as a Project Manager! The Foundations of Project Management helped me realize I was operating as a project manager in a number of my previous roles, as well in my day to day activities.

By Ondrej H

Aug 1, 2021

Amazing course. Thank you. I would also appreciate if you could explain how Waterfall, Agile and Lean methodologies differentiate from each other. There is a lot of information available online but it is still not clear for me.

By Joseph Q

Apr 25, 2021

The course was both engaging and thought provoking while covering topics that seem normal and obvious, yet since the course goes into more detail, it easily opens up your mind to the world of introduction of project management.

By Roxana A

Aug 25, 2021

This course is a great exercise to refresh your knowledge of Project Management principles, or simply get initiated into the topic. The content is clearly organised and the navigation is straightforward. I would recommend it.

By Uthayan A

Aug 7, 2021

Topics on organizational culture & structure, interpersonal skills and how it affects your chances to be a successful project manager are quite impactful and thought provoking. Really looking forward to other courses as well.

By Aditi J

Jul 10, 2021

T​his course has helped me so much in understanding hour Project Management jobs operate and also taught me beginner level Project Management methodologies. It's totally worth the time and makes learning so easy and enjoable.

By aya m

Apr 25, 2021

one of the most awesome courses in the project management after you finish it you will become know the foundation of the progect managment , the project manager role and effecitive at the organization , project methodologies

By Felecia D W

Mar 26, 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed this course and instructor! It provided an excellent foundation of project management fundamentals that was easy to consume and comprehend. I immediately signed up for the 2nd Project Management Course.

By Cecelia H M

Aug 20, 2021

This course definitely provided an intensive overview and helped familiarize students with commonly used terminology, project management methodology overview and laid a strong knowledge foundation to build on. I loved it!!!

By Vítor V

Jul 23, 2021

With great materials and a challenging pace, it's a great course to understand the main concepts of project management. Emilio and the rest of the crew are noticeably clear and follow a very pedagogic and coherent curricula.

By MIRZA M B

Jun 6, 2021

An excellent and comprehensive course designed for any level of professional or student to get into the world of project management. Thanks to Coursera and Google team for providing such an extraordinary learning experience.

By Armin A

Apr 11, 2021

The course is designed in a way that's easy to follow, and contains all the relevant details you need to know about the foundations of project management. I enjoyed the lectures very much, especially the interactive quizzes.

By Mayuri D K

Sep 3, 2021

I am really glad that i completed this course. I learned so many new things and this course helped me to enhance my career. This course is good enough to start something new if your are planning to became a project manager.

By Mmatsatsi E P

Apr 10, 2021

I learnt about what it entails to be a project manager and how you deal with different team members. How to successfully execute your project with help of stakeholders, team members and other people involved in the project.

By olamide m

Aug 29, 2021

The class was worth the time spent. I have upgraded at my workplace since I started the course. It beyond learning, using what was learnt is the greatest achievement of this course and that what I plan to do. PUT IT TO USE

By Makhlouf F

Jul 24, 2021

I recommend strongly this course because the content include important information about Foundations, the instructor is very particular, especially, he gives precious information about all the methodologies used in GOOGLE.

By Sriram K

May 5, 2021

An excellent course and easy way to relearn on project management. The course provided a good learning opportunity from practical and theoretical examples. Reading material, references and citations are excellent to track,

By jennifer

Aug 10, 2021

Thank you for this course, it is a good intro to what Project Management is. I especially appreciated all the job search and interviewing advice inserted throughout. I'm looking forward to the rest of the specialization.

By Christian R

Jul 26, 2021

Excellent foundations to improve the skills on the subject, already working as a Project Manager I was personally able to deepen my knowledge and optimize my way of working.

Great job Google, thanks for the organization.