Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

BC

Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

LL

Jan 18, 2022

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

301 - 325 of 6,851 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Luis C C

May 17, 2021

Excellent and extremely useful information, delivered in a clear way and with realistic examples to better understand the topics and subjects. Emilio has a good way to provide the information without it sounding boring or overwhelming.

I would like to hear more examples of the topics within Google and/or other organizations.

By Khristine G S

Apr 25, 2021

I loved the depth of information and the encouraging way the presenters delivered new concepts and principles. I also like the way the learning platform makes it easy to take notes and the fact that I can go back and review video content as much as I need to. After finishing Course 1 I feel very confident that I can do this.

By Ande M

Apr 18, 2022

Brilliant eye-opener, lays a great foundation for in-depth learning in project mangement. The course is presented in a manner that is easy to understand, very practical with loads of relatable real-life examples. I cannot wait for the other courses. This is literally all I did throughout the Easter holidays. Very reviting.

By Japheth R Y

Apr 3, 2022

I am just thankful and overwhelmed about the course. I have learned so much during this four (4) weeks. I am looking forward to discover more with the courses yet to be covered. This is AWESOME.....really appreciated and grateful for the opportunity to be part of the learning team so far. Thank you Google and Coursera Team

By Gabriel G

Feb 26, 2022

Un curso bastante bueno que permite integrar conceptos básicos acerca de la gestión de proyectos. El material entregado es de calidad, las actividades interactivas están muy bien para reforzar aprendizajes. El profesor explica bien y la duración de los videos permite 'engancharse' con el contenido del curso. Recomendable.

By Bilge B

Jan 26, 2022

It has a very simple explanation with daily examples. You learn easily or update your existing knowledge. I took PMI's trainings before, but I can say that this training is more effective. When it is thought to be associated with daily life and explained in the simplest language, more information passes to the other side.

By Olakunle A

Jul 18, 2021

This course did justice to understanding the fundamentals of project management. This introductory content prepared any prospective project manager with what's required of them and really stirs up interest to want to keep learning the course. It's an eye opener for anyone intending to start a career in project management.

By Kavya K

Jul 7, 2021

It's a very thorough and extensive course. If you think you can sleep between classes and still earn a certificate, this surely won't be your cup of tea. I loved how example oriented the course was, even if you felt lost due to new concepts, the examples and experiences really helped in understanding the concepts better.

By Walufu E

Feb 24, 2022

I found this course more practical than I expected, the modules are clearly explained, and sample studies give more understanding of the project concepts. Testimonies from the project managers at Google make the course more exciting and understandable. Thank you, Google, for putting the materials in this course together.

By Gulnoza R

Aug 20, 2021

As a person who had a rough idea of project management, this course met my expectations. During the 4 weeks that I have passed in 4 days, certain aspects of management are revealed quite well. The desire to take other courses in this program has increased significantly. Thanks to Google and Coursera for this opportunity!

By Saptarshi B

Nov 9, 2021

The First week was pretty much a waste of time but it really picks up starting week 2. I'm halfway through course 2 now and am already confident enough to apply to entry level project management jobs. What you make of this course is up to you but I believe with proper effort on your end this course is worth every cent.

By Christophenifer

May 14, 2021

This course was well put together for what it was designed to do: provide the foundation. The mix of videos, reading, quizzes, and testimonials definitely helped keep me from stagnating in the class. I have a hard time keeping my attention on a topic for very long IF the content doesn't vary, this class fit me well! :)

By MOHAMMED M Y A

Apr 10, 2021

لقد تعلمت مهارات مختلفة في هذه الدورة الرائعة ، وكيفية التواصل مع أعضاء المشروع وكيفية الحصول على موارد التخطيط ووضع خطة مشروع مع جدول زمني لتحقيق متطلبات المشروع أو المشروع ، وعمل الرؤية ورسالة المشروع بمعايير قابلة للقياس وأهداف واضحة للمشروع.

أنت تعرف أيضًا أهمية إدارة التغيير وأن الثقافة تلعب دورًا مهمًا في المشروع

By Brayden D

Mar 10, 2022

A​ great general overview of Project Management. As someone who is looking to get into this field is spoke about a lot of elements that I hadn't considered. There are some obvious parts, for sure. Overall it is informative and worth while. Sets a great foundation. The presentations are done well with quality speakers.

By Angela N

Jan 9, 2022

The course covers all the fundamentals and basic knowledge about project management. I believe anyone without any background of project management will find this useful. They also provide real life scenario, making it more realistic and applicable. The speakers also speak very clearly, making it easy for us to follow.

By Nzibe M

Jul 2, 2021

Brilliant course that introduces, refreshes and/or enlightens individuals keen on applying modern techniques in project management across a diverse array of professional settings from event management, construction management, industrial process management to Agile techniques in project management for the IT industry.

By Nicole R

May 12, 2021

I really enjoyed this. It was educational but not overwhelming. I really loved the videos of those who work at Google company, what they do and their background. It made a PM position feel obtainable regardless of your current career or background. I think it was a great foundation and I'm eager to take the next part.

By Mohammad A D

Apr 12, 2021

In fact, I attended several project management professional courses, But in this course, the Informations were presented in a more smooth and practical way. and important aspects are covered in an attractive way to follow.

Thank you Google for this course, and thank Emilio for the smoothness and clarity.

thank you all!

By Lilian B M

May 21, 2022

The course covers many aspects for understanding everything that involves Project Management and I loved the logic exercises that make us think about real scenarios. I highly recommend the course for anyone interested in starting in the area or even improving their skills in order to refresh some important concepts.

By Pete K C

Nov 6, 2021

G​reat course. No filler, contains pretty much everything you need to get your head around project management, and a bit more besides. If I hadn't heard a testimony from the barkeeper-turned-project manager (interviewed in one of these vids), I dare say I would never have considered the job myself, so, thanks (y).

By Wahyu A

Jan 25, 2022

A great course explaining basic of project management and also taking the students to start having the "design thinking" of a project manager. Very recommended for those who take any project in their career and also the fresh graduates since they also give insight about pursuing career in project management field.

By Catherine B

Nov 24, 2021

Interactive and engaging throughout the course. I love the questions inbetween videos. They keep you alert and aware of the material you are learning. The people you get to meet throughout the course are all very interesting and motivating. The course itself is clear and straight to the point. High quality course.

By Ajin J

May 21, 2021

This course was well designed and had my full interest till the end of the course. All concepts are described in simple way and is easy to understand. There activities and also reading materials along with the video which enhanced the learning experience. Thank you google for providing such an interesting course.

By BOUH M

May 17, 2021

I am very glad to complete in this courses , it was a great opportunity for me in order to achieve one of my most important in my life . I was dreaming in longtime to study some of like this course and finaly Google offered me a great opportunity . I thank google company for giving me in this opportunity.

By SPENCER

Apr 19, 2021

I am very much satisfied with this course but it'd be better to add more section on Agile and Waterfall. I have had similar experiences on most of the topics but I'd like to know more on those (Agile and Waterfall). It was also interesting to see how CM could impact the final step on the adoption of the project.