Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LL

Jan 18, 2022

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

JK

Oct 5, 2021

276 - 300 of 6,951 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Thiha K S

Apr 21, 2022

C​lear, Dedicated and Passionate Course Towards everyone who would like to become a project manager. This course makes me feel like Senior are coaching me rather than teaching. If you are looking for a project management course, I do recommend this course for you. How to haunt job is also the most interesting part of the ourse as well.

By Temprest M

Apr 5, 2022

T​his course provides an indepth experience to project management. I started this jounery not knowing that this was a completely built out field that needed educational support to understand the full scope of this role. Google has helped me gain a lot of needed background information that will assist me with standing out in interviews.

By Ashwini S

Nov 15, 2021

Amazing course with lots of new examples and the entire course is well structured with lots of resources. The part I loved the most was when google employees shared their experience which inspires that no matter what work you have been doing, it is also a part of project management. Can't wait to implement my skills in my next project.

By Harsha S

Oct 9, 2021

A great introduction for every employee in an organization regardless of their experience with project management. Principles of project management can be applied to ensure success of any job. We all project manage irrespective of whether we hold an official title or not. I am looking forward to the other courses in this specialization

By Nikhil S

Mar 27, 2021

I love Google for the attention to detail that they pay in everything that they do. Having been a Program manager for ~5 yrs now, this course had opened my eyes to so many things that I usually wouldn't worry about. I say this course has made me 2x better as a Program Manager. Keep making such awesome courses, more power to you Google!

By Abdul M S

Apr 1, 2022

Now I feel useful (hahaha). I was always looking for a way to add value to myself aside classroom works. I have always wanted Project management to be one of my core skills and this course has gone beyond my expectations. Concepts are clearly thought with understanding. Bye, I will be back to update you on the Course 2 soon. bye1 bye!

By Hossain M Z

Mar 30, 2022

Honestly, Coursera is the best platform for learning new skills. However, I gained confidence after taking some specialization courses. In addition, I truly appreciate all the great instructors for amazing skill sharing. Hence, I am applying all the skills and knowledge in my practical day-to-day life which I have learned in Coursera.

By caroline m

May 13, 2021

The course is incredible. The universe of project management is suprendente. This first course was of great impact for me, I loved knowing more about the area and the daily lives of these professionals and their impact within organizations and ways of approaching them. Undoubtedly, I am excited to learn more about agile methodologies.

By Andy H

Apr 27, 2022

​I really enjoyed this course! I thought the instructors broke it down in a much more understandable way as well as tying it to real Progect and Program managers within Google. I started a similar course elsewhere but the content was hard to understand and didn't seem to tie together nearly as well. I'm excited to jump into course 2!

By Kovela G S R

Aug 19, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. It was really good to learn from such nice professionals. The course is well designed and it keeps your interest alive till last minute. Really learned a lot from this. Thank you Google and Coursera.

By Robert B

Apr 12, 2021

This course teaches the foundations of project management, including: project management & managers, project lifecycle & methodologies and how to effectively apply these in various organizational structures & cultures.

My personal takeaway was that entrepreneurs are well-suited for project, program, and portfolio management positions.

By Utkarsh T

Aug 9, 2021

This course designed by Google, is one of the best courses I have studied. It not only has excellent theoretical content but experience shared by people working with google in the role of program manager. I highly recommend this course to professionals with at least 5+ years of experience irrespective of their current area of job.

By Helen L

May 4, 2022

I love that i can always go back if i did not understand something. It is very helpful that i can work at my own time and speed. this way i get the most out of the class and i dont have to fell that i am holding others in the class back or if i get done with a week i dont have to sit around and wait for others to finish the week .

By Lanre O

Apr 23, 2021

The easy level through which the Google Employee that took me through this course & broke down all the introductory bits to help bring me into the world of Project Management, definitely gave me clarity and confidence that this was the best program I should be spending my time on while getting into the field of Project Management.

By Michael S

Feb 4, 2022

Great learning but more to disect and understand the deep side of being a project manager, as i this my dream role next even i try some of this responsibilties at my current role and kind to experienced it. it gives more values, so there you go, hope soon to manage a dream project to handle. See in next lesson for more learnings.

By Osman A B

Nov 17, 2021

This was a well-structured and organized course covering most of the basics but essential parts of project management. The instructor presented the course materials in a professional manner and showed their skills and passion for this journey.

I am grateful to be given the opportunity to be part of this journey.

Thank you so much.

By Rashpreet K

May 22, 2022

this course has teach me alot , also with a great professional who tells you about their real life experiences help alot in gaining knowlegde and tips that are given by them , i'm sure they are going to help me in my future . really happy to complete this course by google and going to learn many more courses by google in future.

By Bailey N

Dec 19, 2021

An exceptionally well done course covering all of the foundations that you would expect inside of Project Management. The material is well divided into helpful videos, readings, and quizzes to test your knowledge. I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in the field of Project Management. It will absolutely help you!

By Jessamyn O

Apr 28, 2022

This course was a great overview of what project management is, the different styles, how to look for jobs and so much more regarding becoming a project manager. I loved how in detail everything was explained and the check ins and quizes were great too. I am excited to continue to course 2 to go more in detail about everything.

By Daniel M

Mar 19, 2022

This was a really good course, I learned a lot and reinforced some of the skills and knowledge I have already acquired. I am already a project manager, so I was able to automatically see how the course contents directly applied to projects or situations I have been in already and the advice for those scenarios is very helpful.

By Stylianos M

Sep 17, 2021

It helped me enter the world of Project Management. A big Bravo to the Instructors!!!! Thank you all for your efforts you did and doing. I am sure many people like me will get advanced on their career by starting such a course ....and..We are still in the beginning of this nice journey in the world of Proj.Mngmnt Great Job!!!!

By Dale A C j

Apr 24, 2021

This course was great at covering all the foundations of project managers and how they impact businesses and organizations as well as defining key business terminology and methodology. I think the questions should be a little more challenging, engaging with the user, but very comprehensive and well developed course nonetheless.

By Javier D

Jul 28, 2021

Had taken the course before but deleted my account, i realized how well I learned the material instead of simply memorizing it when i was able to run through it again in less than 3 days. Amazing planning and focusing of key points really teaches people instead of simply asking them to memorize something they will soon forget.

By Terje S

Feb 22, 2022

This gave a really nice introduction to the terminology and concepts. I love that it was very encouraging and also had a lot of focus on how existing skills can be transferable to this new career path. As someone who is studying this later on in my career it was encouraging to hear that all of my past work will be applicable.

By Kshitij R

Aug 10, 2021

The way this course is structured is really good. Videos and reading materials are not too lengthy (10 minutes max). Interactive Web Interface is what I liked the most about this course. Not to mention the graphics within each video and the video quality itself is up to the mark.

I'm going for the second course. See you there.