Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SH
Jun 11, 2021

Very well put together and interactive, I love the team incorporated pop up questions in the videos this really helped with the learning process. I'm also impressed at how accurate the transcript it.

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

351 - 375 of 1,472 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Marcos G

Mar 29, 2021

Well organized course with professional project managers as instructors. I highly recommend this course for beginners or as a refresher course.

By Mary K

May 7, 2021

Facing issuing logging the study and the issue not with my internet. But overall the Foundation course was very informational. I learned alot!

By Abdallah N

May 3, 2021

I honestly gained a lot of informations and skills through this amazing course

thanks so much for your effort , It was really an amazing course

By Samia V

May 24, 2021

Course quite complete, objective and of excellent quality. I am completely satisfied with the lessons learned in a didactic and practical way.

By Walter D G

May 15, 2021

Excellent course. Complete. Perfect to have an idea of the beginning of the project management. I want to more course like this. Thanks a lot.

By Howard R

Apr 29, 2021

Really good for anyone thinking about Project Management or who already works in Project Management and wants to up their skills and knowledge

By Deyanira A S

Jun 5, 2021

I enjoyed the course as it explain the basics in a very comprehensive way and linked examples to normal activities and not only big projects.

By Nathan F

May 29, 2021

An all-around, comprehensive foundational approach to the role and importance of project and program management! I really enjoyed the course.

By Divya R

May 29, 2021

This course is defiantly enlightening. I hardly knew anything about project management. This course is giving me a direction & goals in life.

By mark l

Apr 14, 2021

Good overview of the foundation principles, the impacts of organizational structure and culture, and how to effectively maneuver for success.

By Bruce A O

Mar 28, 2021

Very interesting introduction to project management. The teacher provided basic explanation which made the course more fun and easy to learn.

By 0036 R M

Jun 9, 2021

Really a great way to teach and the lecturer is also experienced and knows how to treat students and what make them to understand the topic.

By Carissa C

May 25, 2021

Excellent program. Great overview of Project Management fundamentals. Highest quality online program I have taken so far. Well done! Thanks!

By Debbie C

Apr 10, 2021

Appreciated the flow of the class with the mix of videos, reading, activities and quizzes. Looking forward to continuing with the classes.

By Milan M

Mar 21, 2021

I would recommend this for anyone regardless of experience or age. This is a great way to learn more about the basics of Project Management.

By Doug M

Apr 14, 2021

This course is awesome, it does a great job of introduction the basic concepts of Project Management in a format that it easily digestible!

By Joanelle C

Jun 6, 2021

A very thorough overview of what it means and what it takes to be a Project Manager. I'm looking forward to the rest of the certification.

By Jorge M B

May 21, 2021

Excelente curso introductorio con temas abordados de manera muy clara para poder empezar a entender los fundamentos del Project Management

By Nirav N

Apr 24, 2021

This course was awesome, I really get a good idea about project management and now I can manage my works in a structured way. Thankyou Sir

By Anabella V

Apr 19, 2021

This was an incredible initiate of the certification. I really enjoyed every class and learn from all of the speakers. See you in course 2

By NGOUBOU N R L

Mar 24, 2021

A very good foundation for people interesting in project management. Great instructor, interesting stories and a lot of helpful resources.

By Dave

Mar 18, 2021

A wonderful introductory course in project management. Easily digestible pieces. It is a lot better than my semester-long college course.

By Claudia B

May 23, 2021

Amazing introduction to project management. I learned basic skills needed so I can switch to a program management role. Great job Google!

By Jordan M

May 17, 2021

This course was a great beginning to see if I would even like being a project manager! I found the videos, quizzes, and articles helpful.

By Najeeb R

Apr 29, 2021

Amazing course very well planned and thought in a very friendly environment. I always feel to better equipped for moving on in my career