Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LL

Jan 18, 2022

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

JK

Oct 5, 2021

351 - 375 of 6,951 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Leonardo G

Feb 14, 2022

It's a great start from anyone wanting to know more abour project manager and to those trying to change career. I highly recommend to you guys to want to go deeper in the rabbit role of Project Management, its a good way of see how people on Google see the scope of Project Management and learn from them.

By Wisdom V A

Apr 22, 2021

It was an in-depth exposure and experience to be on this course. It has actually opened up my mind and understanding as to the nitty-gritty of Project Management. Will further the course to complete the certificate level in order to fully abreast and vested in the subject as well as the practical aspect.

By Candayshia L

Mar 31, 2021

I loved how this course didn't let me cut corners. It gave me all the information I needed to know and made sure I knew the information. The switch between videos and articles kept me engaged as I didn't know what type of lesson to expect next. I loved learning this way. Thank you Google and employees!

By CJ S

Mar 14, 2022

Very useful information for people who want to understand what/how project-management works but for people who also want to understand what it means to be a project-manager AND how to get a job in the field. Entry-level broad course, very good for people like myself who knew little to nothing about PM.

By Hugo M P R

Jul 22, 2021

I really enjoyed the content and how they make it to the point so we can focus on what really matters. Not only that, but they also make some fast quizzes where we can double check if we did get all concepts correctly. I also enjoyed the past experience sharing and how some people got to a PM position.

By Nishan C

Jun 30, 2021

A great course for those who are stepping into the world of Project Management.

It will take you through all the fundamentals of Project Management in an easy to understand, non-overwhelming manner. Google has done a fantastic job in presenting information to keep you engaged and wanting to learn more.

By Melissa M

Mar 26, 2021

Highly interactive and engaging, offering a mix of content and opportunities to check your understanding. This is not a stream of back-to-back videos peppered with multiple-choice questions. The lessons are applied to practical situations, quickly bridging the gap from concept to skill.

Bravo, Google.

By Lauryn M

May 22, 2022

Gives an overview of project management and allows learners to go through it at their own pace. There are a variety of videos, articles, quizzes and activities that keep the learner engaged and looking forward to the next topic.

I have just finished the first course and I'm really enjoying it so far.

By Ilanchelian C

Dec 29, 2021

Very Simple and Effective explanation with multi examples for a situation. Reading material available plus the explanation by the instructor is very smooth that we can understand easily what we are learning. Must try. After the learning we can also attempt the exams easily if vey understood properly.

By Natalie S

Aug 18, 2021

This course was well delivered, I enjoyed the hands on resources such as sorting steps in the process into their actual place in the project. The Quizzes being placed throughout, really helped the information to stick. It was effective the way they used Hybrid methodology to deliver the course. 10/10

By Rachel C

Jun 1, 2021

I am feeling even more confident about my decision to pursue project management after this course. The information has been presented in a meaningful way and the career development emphasis has been really encouraging. I am so excited to continue learning more about project management through Google!

By Jiljo J

Jul 10, 2021

I started this course to learn more about the project management. The amazing energy expressed by Mr. Emilio, Program Manager, Responsible Innovation was remarkable. This course definitely elaborated on the foundations of project management and was really helpful for anyone to learn the foundations.

By Jaime T

Apr 27, 2021

Easy to understand concepts that felt very approachable. Strong emphasis on the fact that project management can be for anyone, as told by videos showcasing Googlers from all walks of life. The content was high quality with a good mixture of videos, reading, and quizzes to suit many learning styles.

By yvonne k

May 23, 2022

I​ am surprised beyond measure by how engaging this course was and how it incorporated several learning styles. This helped me tremendously as a mostly visual with a touch auditory learner, I enjoyed the reading while the videos were playing. The content was wonderful and the videos were amazing!

By Karen P

Mar 16, 2022

I found this course well paced and informative. It was a great foundation for what I am working towards and I look forward to the other courses to get my certification. The combination of the videos, reading and testing your knowledge along the way provides a well rounded application of learning.

By Ian B

Mar 2, 2022

This first course is great in that it assumes everyone is starting from scratch. This may or may not be the case, but at least it sets beginners up for success and helps to build confidence in people who may be slightly more advanced than a beginner. I like the mix of reading, videos, and quizzes.

By Mark Z

Nov 11, 2021

T​his was a great introduction to the discipline of project management. It covered a wide range of topics and the material was very informative. There was a great mix of videos, readings, and quizzes. I learned a lot from this class and am looking forward to the next one in this specialization.

By Lokesh D

Mar 29, 2022

This course from Google is amazing. The instructors and the course is tailor made for beginners and it was easy to understand and relate to the concepts. I am more confident now in stepping into Project Management and the other courses in this certification path are going to help me market-ready.

By Eva M

Sep 12, 2021

Loved it! It was very clear and every meaning is clearly defined. The Quizzes were fun and easy to understand as well! The complaint I have that is not major is that the extra content such as the participation have a mark as completed button for people who do not feel comfortable participating :)

By Anastasia Z

Nov 1, 2021

This course is a must for anyone interested in entering the Project Management field. With a combination of video and reading, plus optional exercises, you're able to thoroughly digest the information in easy helpings. Great format and interface. A wonderful way to break into an exciting field!

By tribeni s

Jun 21, 2021

It's really amazing and informatic with brief foundational tips about how to move ahead in the path of project management career. It helped me to understand this course from scratch and the way the guide is directed , anyone can easily understand this irrespective of the educational background.

By Rebeca M M d C C

Apr 28, 2022

It was an amazing course with a lot of interesting information and materials. Also the quality of the videos and documents are outstanding, even for someone who already has experience, which is my case.

I​ am very glad with this 1st course (of the Google Project Management Certificate Course).

By T. L R

Aug 3, 2021

V​ery clear and robust learning material, I loved it. It was extremely well done, the examples used helped me to retain the concepts and understand them further. Well done and thank you to the team that put all of this together. Your efforts are helping a lot of people and I am very grateful!

By Dennis S

Jan 9, 2022

I really enjoyed this course, and was pleasantly surprised by the inclusion of segments dedicated to helping the user be more efficient with job searches and tips on building their professional profiles to maximize their value despite having less experience than other candidates. Thank you!

By Samantha A

May 12, 2022

This was a blast. The instructor was properly paced and had my attention the whole time. The knowlege gained is very much needed. I have learnt so much, but chief among them is the fact that I need to stop limiing myself. The instructor really restored self-confidence in me. Thanks so much,