Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MK
Sep 10, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

326 - 350 of 2,942 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Vítor V

Jul 23, 2021

With great materials and a challenging pace, it's a great course to understand the main concepts of project management. Emilio and the rest of the crew are noticeably clear and follow a very pedagogic and coherent curricula.

By MIRZA M B

Jun 6, 2021

An excellent and comprehensive course designed for any level of professional or student to get into the world of project management. Thanks to Coursera and Google team for providing such an extraordinary learning experience.

By Armin A

Apr 11, 2021

The course is designed in a way that's easy to follow, and contains all the relevant details you need to know about the foundations of project management. I enjoyed the lectures very much, especially the interactive quizzes.

By Mayuri D K

Sep 3, 2021

I am really glad that i completed this course. I learned so many new things and this course helped me to enhance my career. This course is good enough to start something new if your are planning to became a project manager.

By Mmatsatsi E P

Apr 10, 2021

I learnt about what it entails to be a project manager and how you deal with different team members. How to successfully execute your project with help of stakeholders, team members and other people involved in the project.

By olamide m

Aug 29, 2021

The class was worth the time spent. I have upgraded at my workplace since I started the course. It beyond learning, using what was learnt is the greatest achievement of this course and that what I plan to do. PUT IT TO USE

By Fatma M

Jul 24, 2021

I recommend strongly this course because the content include important information about Foundations, the instructor is very particular, especially, he gives precious information about all the methodologies used in GOOGLE.

By Sriram K

May 5, 2021

An excellent course and easy way to relearn on project management. The course provided a good learning opportunity from practical and theoretical examples. Reading material, references and citations are excellent to track,

By jennifer

Aug 10, 2021

Thank you for this course, it is a good intro to what Project Management is. I especially appreciated all the job search and interviewing advice inserted throughout. I'm looking forward to the rest of the specialization.

By Christian R

Jul 26, 2021

Excellent foundations to improve the skills on the subject, already working as a Project Manager I was personally able to deepen my knowledge and optimize my way of working.

Great job Google, thanks for the organization.

By A N K K

Jun 3, 2021

Thank you very much for bringing very good course on project management . It has really helped me in channelising concepts . Faculty from google explained concepts very clearly. I will recommend this course to everyone.

By Umar A

Apr 21, 2021

Amazing course on Basics of Project Management. Though it was little bit theoretical and there was some repetition of same information in videos and then in reading material, overall topics were covered in quite detail.

By Andy R

Mar 18, 2021

This course is a great first step to understanding basic project management concepts. It also does an exceptional job of encouraging further study by instilling the student with the confidence that this job is for them.

By Gousmi O

Aug 30, 2021

by continuing coursera courses on the fondation of project management i learned I learned a lot of skills like Organizational Culture ​,Career Development ​,Strategic Thinking ,Change Management ​,Project Management

By Bunty R

Jul 24, 2021

I am really happy to learn many old and new things via this foundation course. This course has enabled many options for career path and thanks to google for making it easy to all to learn more about project management.

By Jazmin Q C

Jul 16, 2021

This was such a great course to understand so many stuff on Project Management. I loved all the videos, the readings, the innovative interactive pop ups and the practice tests. I would definetely recommend this course.

By Junaid T

Jul 5, 2021

This course gives keen knowledge in Project Management in friendly way. It gives you important direction and also the confidence in your work place as you would know the role of the project management in any industry .

By Kevin V

May 19, 2021

One of the best learning platform i've use through out my career ! Will surely recommend to anyone i know. Also big thumps up to Google staffs who took part in making us learn . I had soo much fun learning with them :)

By Dan E

Aug 20, 2021

This was a wonderful course could help anyone who is interested in starting a career in Project Management.

I was surprised by how many skills we all have, from life experience, that are transferrable into this field.

By Rebecca R

Sep 21, 2021

This course was easy to understand, and the instructor was very good. I enjoyed hearing from the project managers at Google. The glossery at the end was great. Thank you. I am looking forward to the next class.

By Dan Q

May 2, 2021

O curso é ótimo para quem quer iniciar uma carreira em Project Management. É todo em inglês, mas se você conseguir lidar com isto - se for brasileiro e não falar a língua - conseguirá habilidades muito importantes.

By christine m

Apr 26, 2021

This course was very insightful and easy to learn and understand. The team from Google provided very valuable tips for launching my career in project management. I am very grateful to Coursera for this opportunity.

By Jan M V

Apr 22, 2021

This course just exploded in my brain. I never realized the steps and strategies I've been using at work have all been discussed here. Cheers to you Google! for providing me this simplistic yet entertaining course.

By Tim W

May 8, 2021

This gave a structured view on what Project Management is. It really helps you understand the skills and experience you already have, and how you can begin to apply that in pursuing a career in Project Management.

By Sofia P

Aug 23, 2021

I loved this course. I found it super informative, I liked the interaction of the videos with the quiz's and the ease of readjusting the time to finish the course. It's a super complete course and I recommend it.