Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MK
Sep 10, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

476 - 500 of 2,889 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Grace W K

May 26, 2021

I loved it! I learnt so many things I didn't know about in project management. Now I feel confident to apply for a project management entry level role or paid internship.

By Suyog G

May 24, 2021

It's one of the best course and platform I have come across through , attention to every detail and explained them in so simple manner make it more effective to learn it.

By Imran A

May 16, 2021

It was a great course for starting a professional project management career path and learn about the modern concepts of dealing with projects and manage them effectively.

By Dam M

Apr 29, 2021

The videos were great, with a combination of subject matter content and personal videos relevant to the course. I also felt he exercises and quizzes were great in length.

By Joseph J

Apr 16, 2021

Very well done and impeccably organized. I would like a way to download all lessons, lectures and documentation in a single PDF, but that is a minor quibble. Recommended.

By Abraham E

Apr 12, 2021

Muy bueno para entrarle al mundo de la Gestión de Proyectos. No te esperas que puedes aprender cosas nuevas aún cuando ya estabas relacionado con la Gestión de Proyectos.

By wadiyono v

Sep 14, 2021

This course helps me understand more about the what should i do as a project manager in my current company. Adapt with changes and digitalization that come really quick.

By Shad M

May 22, 2021

This is an exceptionally good course for all aspirants who wana get a good learning in project management. Like expected from google, this has been an awesome experience

By Andreas P w

May 21, 2021

Very interactive course lot of lesson learned about foundations of project management. Especially for Project Management Methodologies (agile, waterfall, lean six sigma)

By ABUBAKAR N

Apr 10, 2021

Amazing journey to obtained professionally well tailored foundation of project management skills and knowledge simplified for any aspiring project management candidate.

By Stefanie G

Aug 31, 2021

For a newbie, It was very informative, And very easy to understand terms. The assignments give you a glimpse of what your future career will consist of. And I love it!

By Nigel V

Jun 11, 2021

This course really helped brush up the basics of what I did not understand initially in my PM course offered via my university. Very simple and engaging to learn about!

By Graham T

Apr 13, 2021

Exceptional so far! Really looking forward to the rest of the course. Material is presented in an easy to understand format and harder material is explained thoroughly.

By Eric T

Apr 12, 2021

This course was far better than I expected. It was broken down easily and the material was conveyed in a very effective manner whether you're a visual or audio learner.

By Guilherme O

Apr 3, 2021

Bom demais para o aprendizado e evolução!! Aprendemos a empatia e a importância de se gerar projetos para que uma empresa tenha sucesso e as pessoas fiquem satisfeitas!

By Annalisa C

Sep 16, 2021

Thanks Coursera and Google for this comprehensible and complete course, which allowed me to have the effective overview (both theoretical and practical) that I wanted.

By Mutaz S

Sep 9, 2021

Its a powerful course and add to me a lot of skills that I need it to be a project manager. Its seems from its name easy and known but it has more than what you think.

By Junayed P

Aug 17, 2021

T​his course help me to understand the scope and responsibility of project management role. It gives me a clear view of what a project manager do and how they done it.

By Chandra S

Mar 31, 2021

A Refreshing course, very well guided and well structured course with clear timelines which offers extra push to complete in time and great tips from Google managers .

By Abdelaziz H

Sep 3, 2021

Excellent, I learned a lot from these courses, and I was enjoying all the lessons, so thank you Coursera for this opportunity, and you deserve 5 stars.

Thank you.

Aziz.

By Nguyễn B H N

Sep 1, 2021

This course is an excellent foundation for anyone who wants learn more about Project Management like me. So excited to kick off the following courses of this subject.

By Eyram T

Aug 27, 2021

The course is very interactive and easy to follow and informative at the same time. The short videos, reading materials and in-video quizzes make the course exciting.

By Jezza J J

Aug 13, 2021

A very informative and perfect course for those who want to learn Project Management. Emilio has been an amazing instructor/guide. Yes, very helpful course indeed. :)

By Rheza A S

Jul 3, 2021

I​ gained lots of skills and knowledge about Project Management, and the tutor itself has a good explanation. I'd love to continue my course about Project Management!

By Rinsha C

May 2, 2021

It is really helpful and let you to enhance the skills that you already have . Here in this course you'll get to know the different perspective of Project Management.