Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD

Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

851 - 875 of 7,834 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Victor

Jun 13, 2022

Great delivery of material. Interactive and easy to digest. I was able to apply the conccepts covered in this course to my daily duties as a leader in my organization and was surprised at the results.

By Su W

Jul 2, 2021

Mixed video, activity, and test help me focus and learn so much. And we can try many times in the test help us gain more confident and chance to enhance where we haven't understand. Such a great work.

By Nick E

Apr 10, 2022

Wow, I did not expect that it will be so much fun to work on this course. It gives a lot of good information. This course must be taken by anybody who is not familiar with project management methods.

By Jayne M

Dec 22, 2021

I​t was very informative and in depth. As a banking professional I always thought I couldnt do anything else. This course showed me that I could bring value with the skills I have learned else where.

By Syarif A

Jun 23, 2022

This course clearly cover all the core elements of project management, really loves it! it will be good to continue the journey till the end of the project management course... hope I got the chance

By kaushik V

Jun 5, 2022

I Loved it. The concepts are explained very well. Each and every small artifact is explained and a student is encouraged to complete the same. I wish i had come accross this course 10 years back :-)

By Dolly B

May 4, 2022

Great course on the foundation of project managerment . Definelty recommend for anyone who is interested in project management or wants to take a refresher course. Vert through and easy to follow.

By Christina P

Feb 23, 2022

V​ery informative, easy to follow and learn. I loved the short quizies and pop up questions. Emilio did an excellent job in explaining all important concept of the foundations of Project Management.

By Rabie G

Jan 14, 2022

I would like to thank all those involved in making the course a success, from Coursera and Google to the teachers Thank you very much, and I advise everyone to take the initiative and start learning

By Rahim U

Jan 6, 2022

Coursera has done a great job by inroducing such dynamic certification and provided oppurtunity worldwide to spread knowledge, develop skills and flurish abilities of students. Thank you once again.

By Colleen C

Dec 9, 2021

A wonderful introduction to Project Management that engages the users full attention from beginning to end. The instructors were both friendly and informative. I would happily recommend this course.

By Shaikh M K A

Nov 8, 2021

Absolutely beneficial for anyone from any professional background. By enrolling in this course you actually enroll to the next level of your professional upgrade. A magnificent opportunity for sure.

By Abeer Q A

Aug 1, 2021

This course introduced me to a large number of information and skills that I was not aware of. I have developed a lot after this course. I hope to find more of this value in the rest of the courses.

By Shobhakhar B

Jun 3, 2021

The design of the course is so easy to understand and links with the daily life so that we can connect our day to day activities with the course resulting understanding the topic in more precisely.

By Matthew F

Mar 28, 2022

It absolutely exceeded my expectations. I learned some new things and reconsidered some old assumptions. I'm glad I got the email from Google and signed up for this. It has been well worth my time.

By gara L

Jul 12, 2021

Excelente, muy agradecida por la oportunidad. Me ha encantado, los conceptos muy claros, los casos planteados muy oportunos y las dinámicas de aprendizaje sobrias pero muy efectivas. Lo recomiendo.

By Baseem A S

Jun 25, 2022

Exceptional course. Thorougly enjoyed learning course 1. The lecturer was really nice and it was extremely easy for me to understand him. I learned a lot about Project Management from this course.

By Niket L

Apr 17, 2022

T​his course covers the basic fundamentals of the project management. It is good for the begginers and lots of the interrsting examples covered during the course to understand the things properly.

By Vanessa z

Feb 7, 2022

The videos, lectures, and reading material are very easy to follow and understand. I appreciate the use of real -life experiences to correlate to the verbiage used in the project management world.

By Josh R

Jan 13, 2022

I​nformative and useful information along being very well thought out. The lessons are very short and actually pretty fun to do and the speakers are very motivational and pratical in their advice.

By Tiffany O

Dec 29, 2021

It was a very informative course that helps walk you through the many roles of a project manager. It also helps with understanding some of the processes that are involved and how they are applied.

By Shivam T

Oct 8, 2021

I am feeling very good, it is a great achievement for me, this type of international certification and the knowledge gained from it will definitely give a new direction to my future and my career.

By Zafar U

Sep 2, 2021

It was so great to go through perfectly prepared material explaining fundementals of Project management carefully prepared by Google team. Strongly recommended for newcomers in Project management!

By MST.Shamima S

Aug 3, 2021

In this course I learnt so many things related to Project Management. Study contents are very conceptual clarity and very valuable information I get. I want to learn more about Project Management.

By rishabh p

May 23, 2021

Well explained videos to illustrate and explain the basics of Project Management, hats off to the team and how effective the content is prepared is beyond explanation. Thank u google and coursera.