Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SO

Apr 11, 2022

So much information was packaged in this course but it was so well organized and delivered that I was compelled to complete every segment. Well timed quizzes helped to ensure my comprehension as well.

VR

Jun 12, 2022

Great delivery of material. Interactive and easy to digest. I was able to apply the conccepts covered in this course to my daily duties as a leader in my organization and was surprised at the results.

876 - 900 of 9,004 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Oluwatosin B

Dec 1, 2021

T​he Google Project Management Course has a simplified and practical apprroach. The course content is robust and comprehensive and provides a good pedestal for anyone considering a career in project management.

By Blessie J R

Nov 30, 2021

This course is very vseful for Project Management Career. The contents are easy to understand. Explaination and Presentation are wonderful. The quizzes are very easy. It is a great course with updated contents.

By Abdessadek F

Aug 7, 2021

Easy language and clear presentation, the materials used for this course like videos, reading and extra articles for more understanding will help any person for a new carrier. Thank you google and your staffs.

By Dorri S

Jul 13, 2021

This course has been extremely informative in a very digestible way. I really appreciated the thought put into producing the videos and other content. The quality of the material made learning fun and engaging!

By Jose A C J

Jun 13, 2021

E​xcelente curso introductorio, el ritmo y la forma de impartir los conocimiento son muy buenas, con solo este contenido puedes tener los fundamentos necesarios para empezar el camino de la gestión de proyectos

By Amitha M

Apr 13, 2021

Very well structured course covering most of the topics involved in project management. The size of the videos[not too lengthy] and content make it engaging and easy to remember. Thank you and highly recommend!

By Lorrana B

Mar 13, 2021

Very interesting course with good content about project management, required project management skills and techniques, some info about the project manager day and career and also about organization's structure.

By Nadia B

Jun 23, 2022

I had an awesome time learning about the foundations of project management. I belive I have a perfect foundation to engage in further studies or yet still use this foundation to get myself a job in this field.

By BEATRICE K

Mar 22, 2022

It very informative and detailed i have learnt so much.

The slides are easy to understand and anyone can easily sign up.

The time is flexible as well and anybody and so you can take the course whenever you can.

By Gabriela R

Jan 7, 2022

Es un curso extremadamente claro, dictado de una manera super divertida, contiene elementos claves para interiorizarse sobre esto. Me parece indispensable para cualquier persona que trabaje en una organizacion

By Graciella H D

Jan 7, 2022

Loving this course, thank you! As someone who is about to start their career journey, some are a lot for me to handle but it's been a great experience to participate in this course. This has been very helpful.

By AHMED E

Dec 29, 2021

Really it was a great start for a very interesting field which open my mind on a new journey i could start, thanks for google thanks for the instructor and all who participating in that course and it's content

By Bhairavi S

Oct 8, 2021

The course is well designed. The content is made interesting by the guide using appropriate body language, diction and tone wherever necessary. The examples given also help in understanding the content better.

By Loye A

May 28, 2021

The project management course on Coursera was quite interesting, and gave me eye opening approach into Project management structures and methodologies used on solving organizational Challenges in todays world.

By Marcelo M

Apr 21, 2021

Great information, well explained with a clear delivered material. Self paced, very detailed explanations and reading material that is concise and meaningful for the new concepts. Looking to the next course !!

By Aadil P

Apr 12, 2021

Excellent course for a basic guide in project management. Looking forward to the other courses in the project management certification. Hopefully this certification helps me to take the next step in my career!

By hari e

Apr 9, 2021

it is so nice and easy to understand the whole idea about project management with some real-time examples .AND also I'm interested to do the next courses also :)

I recommend all my friend to take this course :)

By 0505 _ M M B V

May 30, 2022

Awesome course , the best course i have done in online platform.Believe me it is worth your time and money. If you are a fresher in the field of management, dont worry here the course is from the very scratch

By Kritika M

May 1, 2022

The explanation is amazing. Tuitors shared their experience as a project manager also helped alot to understand it better. Lots of activities to understand the concept very well is also good part.

Thank you!!!

By Jian P A O

Jan 12, 2022

I had a great time learning about the general concepts of project management. I learned some useful skills in this course and I highly recommend this to everyone who wants to grow as a person and as a worker.

By Mochammad R

Dec 10, 2021

It provides me with enough overview knowledge project management, the materials are explained really well and the instructor was so engaging. Thank you to Google and Coursera for making this course available.

By Lauren B

Apr 11, 2021

I think this course was very helpful and covered a lot of great content. I was pleased with how much of it I already knew from my own experiences. I think the thing I learned most about was the methodologies.

By OSMAN O M

Aug 10, 2022

Osman Olow is a business administration expert, With over 13 years of experience across Wall Street, now helps service-based businesses. Its fantastic and easy learning for this program any where you are.

By Corissa B

Aug 8, 2022

I love this course! I'll definitely continue to reference it during my progress in the Project Management course. Great content, excellent explanations, and thorough descriptions that are easy to understand!

By Тадевосян А Е

Jul 25, 2022

This course is very usefull. I had no a big idea about the job of Project Manager. I could learn and understand all I need for this proffesion from 0. Thanks a lot. Looking forward to study the next courses.