Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD

Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

BC

Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

901 - 925 of 8,948 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Vibudhendran T

Nov 21, 2021

Very crisp and clear explanations. Excellent course for beginners to understand project management. The essence of project management is covered in short videos. Videos are short and interesting. Thank you.

By Henri E T

Aug 15, 2021

A very good course especially for people who just jump into the project management world. I learned a lot throughout the course and had a lot of skills can implement and tryout in my project management tasks

By Amit G

Aug 10, 2022

This course is extremely well structured and lays out a great foundation on project management to aspiring PMS'. The modules create coherence and one can easily understand and retain each concept with ease.

By Shehab S

Jul 31, 2022

Extermely wonderful course. I admire the simplicity of the conent along with its importance. I really enjoyed the every video and every quiz in the course. Thanks Google for providing such splendid courses.

By harisah s

Jul 17, 2022

This course has made me learn about the project management, and how to handle the problems and give quick solutions as and when required,Thank you coursera for giving me an opportunity to learn this course.

By Comfort N O

Jul 4, 2022

Warm and caring tutors ,with very easy and practicable teaching method. at first I thought I wont be able to make it but Im so grateful I did it even thouhg it wasnt easy. Thank you so much for your love .

By david e g b

May 24, 2022

really enjoy the videos and the lectures, i think its a great way to learn, also the fact you can redo the homework and the test, give you the change to study againg things that might not understand at full

By mike b

May 16, 2022

Great course! I would only recommend allowing the participant to review the correct answers to the quizzes in the case of incorrect answers rather than just a referral back to the training material. Thanks!

By Dannik B

May 2, 2022

Excellent course from start to finish, I've learned a lot about project management and how to apply those skills effectively. I certainly recommend this course to anyone trying to get started in this field!

By Shivani B

Oct 18, 2021

This course gives an optimum outlook to what all Project Management entails in terms of foundations. There is a scope for providing some slice of life examples which will come handy in the Capstone as well.

By KU G D

Jun 24, 2021

It was a really helpful, detailed, well-versed course. Thanks to this, I stepped into the world of professional project management, can't wait to complete the further courses and secure a job in this field.

By D V

Apr 21, 2021

Very nice course. Covers all of the basics that you might have learned in a college course, includes a few examples that are actually relatable, and breaks down more complex ideas into easy to follow steps.

By Shaz M

Apr 13, 2021

This course has been amazing. It really gives you a solid foundation on project management with a lot of real life and industry examples that you can relate to. I'm really glad that I completed this course.

Apr 11, 2021

This course had a lot of great information, and i'm glad I was able to attend this course. I wish I could do some shadowing to better retain the information but I have plenty of notes. haha thanks Google!!!

By abdullah h

Mar 28, 2021

IT was awesome google as usual thank you for such an opportunity i learned many of things in this course and thank you for let us see your organization framework in PM

hope to meet you soon guys at google.

By Airad M

Oct 13, 2021

I am so glade to have chosen this certificate. It is so entertaining and so fun. It really hard to stay motivated when doing online courses. However, this certificate keeps the content fun and interactive.

By S A

Jul 25, 2021

I am very satisfied with this great experience, a really great online training. I have completed the first course and i am motivated to complete the next five courses, thank you coursera, thank you google.

By Den G

Jul 7, 2021

This course was very Interactive. And, with recaps it made me remember the concepts.

The guest speakers were top notch.

I really enjoyed this course and learned many new things without feeling overwhelmed.

By Shreyas K

Jul 5, 2021

The basics are explained in a simple way, and most of them can be directly applied to your profession. This course sets a good foundation for the other courses in the Project Management certificate series.

By Ava L

Jul 3, 2021

It is well structured and organized. The mix of video, reading and quizzes was proportionate. The presentation was professional and upbeat. It was very well planned and executed for an introductory course.

By Qiaoyu W

Jun 27, 2021

​It’s introductory but very informative and I learnt a lot from this course. It’s very useful for someone who wants to get a sense of project management and wants to dive deeper in this area in the future.

By Janet C

Feb 24, 2022

I have taken PM courses before and found them to be bogged down in well, dogma like terms and practices. I find this more matter of fact and more organic course less intimidating and easier to comprehend.

By Chernova U M

Jan 22, 2022

It was a really exciting journey into the world of project management! Here you can learn about necessary skills, tools and frameworks that should be applied to the project management .Highly recommended!

By Olla S E

Nov 17, 2021

The trainer is fantastic, the way he presents the information is very smooth, his language is very clear and he is also cheerful, the course is very informative for beginners. The experience was enjoyable

By Nidhi V

Jul 16, 2021

The best course for project management I thoroughly enjoyed learning about the management procedure involved in a project. Feel very blessed to have the opportunity to enroll for such an amazing project.