Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

BC
Dec 26, 2021

This course is very helpful for those who want to kick start their career in project management field. It is highly interactive and covers basics of project management thoroughly. I really enjoyed it.

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

901 - 925 of 4,701 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Ahmed Y

Sep 27, 2021

i am happy that i get a chance to learn this course , it is very great it , really five Stars are not enough , they have to be Seven Stars *******

By Dave G

Aug 31, 2021

The course is really great for beginners so that they can get familiar with the concepts and values related to Project Management. Must go course.!!

By mahmoud z

Aug 27, 2021

من افضل البرامج التى حصلت عليها وطريقه الشرح مبسطه و ممتعه لقد استفدت كثيرا عالى الرغم من انى لم يكن لدي اي خبره عمليه في ادارة المشروعات

شكرا google

By Prasad V

Aug 25, 2021

It was a wonderful course to understand the project life cycle and daily responsibilities and moreover the opportunities in project management field

By Ahmed J

Aug 15, 2021

This course is amazing, it's so easy to lean, full of knowledge, and a very unique learning method. I loved everything about this course. Thank you,

By Mohammed A

Jul 11, 2021

God Bless All who teach us and give this new learning.

many people in need for this to help them selves and there families .

Thanks a lot.

Mohammed A M

By Kirsten G

Jul 10, 2021

​I learned so much already. I didnt realize how many different types of approaches there were to project management and I'm excited to keep learning

By Adeniye T

May 26, 2021

I LOVE THIS COURSE, A LOT OF SKILLS ACQUIRED AND I LOVE THE WAY THE GOOGLE EMPLOYEES IMPACTED THE KNOWLEDGE TOO. I AM SURE PROCEEDING TO COURSE TWO.

By The F S

May 12, 2021

I learned a lot. Appreciate this platform and the opportunities it provides! If you're an online learner-or like to study at your own pace; do it!!!

By Sukanya P

May 5, 2021

Great start to Project Management. Helped to understand the processes in Project Management, skills, how to job search. Excited for the next course.

By Alejandra M

May 4, 2021

Great introductory course! The instructor was engaging and motivating. I really like the combination of lectures and reading assignments. Thank you!

By Zac M

Mar 31, 2021

Excellent course about the basics of project management. Learning activities were well structured and the videos were enjoyable and easy to follow.

By Ernesto L

Jan 23, 2022

Great combination of simplicity (by using examples from life experience) and comprehensiveness, by covering the main aspects of project management.

By shahid a

Jan 12, 2022

The course structure was very balanced in terms of video and written content, It was also very interactive. Perfectly tailored for the uninitiated.

By Giovanni C

Jan 1, 2022

Great, professional, clear, transparent and useful course linked to the Project Management Foundations, by Google and Coursera, highly recommended!

By José E F M

Nov 17, 2021

Excellent, very extensive. I thought it would only deal with IT-oriented projects. It surprised me, now I feel more like finishing all the modules.

By Nanphiphat C

Oct 3, 2021

This course taught me the Foundations of Project Management and Everting you should know before working as Project manager and handsome instructor.

By S J

Aug 21, 2021

Excellent foundational knowledge. The videos are short, yet packed with well-organized, solid, actionable information. I can't wait to dig deeper.

By Gonzalo S

Aug 16, 2021

Excelente curso, muy didáctico y con gran material. La única crítica que tengo es que las partes de lectura deberían de poder descargarse como PDF.

By Olena S

Aug 7, 2021

Thank you so muchfor this opportunity. It was preety greate jorney, and I definitelly want to continue upgrading in project management with Google.

By José R

Apr 28, 2021

Simply outstanding!!! Knowing the basics it a guide of what you really want. All the resouserce given and the glossarry learned was very specific.

By Timothy K

Apr 20, 2021

Great course, and good pace. I appreciate the interviews with different Google Program managers. Thank you for the opportunity to take this course.

By Boaze S

Dec 23, 2021

The foundation course was amazing, those personal experiences of project manager and program managers at google really helped me to be encouraged.

By Anshul J

Dec 17, 2021

as a foundation course, this was pretty good. There aren't many details in this, which might help beginners as it gets pretty complex pretty soon.

By Kelvin N M

Nov 15, 2021

The course was very informational, I certain it will help me in my career progression. I'm certainly happy to have participated in this course.