Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

IK
May 3, 2021

It was reall good to learn from such nice professionals. The course is well designed and it keeps your interest alive till last minute. Really learned a lot from this. Thank you Google and Coursera.

101 - 125 of 1,438 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Ali S

Apr 26, 2021

Loved the simplicity of this course. I already have experience with program management as most engineers do but I feel like this course offered by Google will help open more doors. The course is easy, laidback and very easy to navigate. It literally does not get any easier than this and I'm excited about moving forward the next courses.

By Nikhil S

Mar 27, 2021

I love Google for the attention to detail that they pay in everything that they do. Having been a Program manager for ~5 yrs now, this course had opened my eyes to so many things that I usually wouldn't worry about. I say this course has made me 2x better as a Program Manager. Keep making such awesome courses, more power to you Google!

By caroline m

May 13, 2021

The course is incredible. The universe of project management is suprendente. This first course was of great impact for me, I loved knowing more about the area and the daily lives of these professionals and their impact within organizations and ways of approaching them. Undoubtedly, I am excited to learn more about agile methodologies.

By Robert B

Apr 12, 2021

This course teaches the foundations of project management, including: project management & managers, project lifecycle & methodologies and how to effectively apply these in various organizational structures & cultures.

My personal takeaway was that entrepreneurs are well-suited for project, program, and portfolio management positions.

By Lanre O

Apr 23, 2021

The easy level through which the Google Employee that took me through this course & broke down all the introductory bits to help bring me into the world of Project Management, definitely gave me clarity and confidence that this was the best program I should be spending my time on while getting into the field of Project Management.

By Dale A C j

Apr 24, 2021

This course was great at covering all the foundations of project managers and how they impact businesses and organizations as well as defining key business terminology and methodology. I think the questions should be a little more challenging, engaging with the user, but very comprehensive and well developed course nonetheless.

By Paige L

Mar 24, 2021

Great overview and just the right amount of content. Did a great job of demonstrating how all kinds of life skills can translate to a new, entry-level career in project management. Appreciated the insights from real project management professionals who followed a non-traditional path to start their project management careers.

By Luis C C

May 17, 2021

Excellent and extremely useful information, delivered in a clear way and with realistic examples to better understand the topics and subjects. Emilio has a good way to provide the information without it sounding boring or overwhelming.

I would like to hear more examples of the topics within Google and/or other organizations.

By Khristine G S

Apr 25, 2021

I loved the depth of information and the encouraging way the presenters delivered new concepts and principles. I also like the way the learning platform makes it easy to take notes and the fact that I can go back and review video content as much as I need to. After finishing Course 1 I feel very confident that I can do this.

By Christophenifer

May 14, 2021

This course was well put together for what it was designed to do: provide the foundation. The mix of videos, reading, quizzes, and testimonials definitely helped keep me from stagnating in the class. I have a hard time keeping my attention on a topic for very long IF the content doesn't vary, this class fit me well! :)

By Mohammed A

Apr 10, 2021

لقد تعلمت مهارات مختلفة في هذه الدورة الرائعة ، وكيفية التواصل مع أعضاء المشروع وكيفية الحصول على موارد التخطيط ووضع خطة مشروع مع جدول زمني لتحقيق متطلبات المشروع أو المشروع ، وعمل الرؤية ورسالة المشروع بمعايير قابلة للقياس وأهداف واضحة للمشروع.

أنت تعرف أيضًا أهمية إدارة التغيير وأن الثقافة تلعب دورًا مهمًا في المشروع

By Nicole R

May 12, 2021

I really enjoyed this. It was educational but not overwhelming. I really loved the videos of those who work at Google company, what they do and their background. It made a PM position feel obtainable regardless of your current career or background. I think it was a great foundation and I'm eager to take the next part.

By Mohammad A D

Apr 12, 2021

In fact, I attended several project management professional courses, But in this course, the Informations were presented in a more smooth and practical way. and important aspects are covered in an attractive way to follow.

Thank you Google for this course, and thank Emilio for the smoothness and clarity.

thank you all!

By Ajin J

May 21, 2021

This course was well designed and had my full interest till the end of the course. All concepts are described in simple way and is easy to understand. There activities and also reading materials along with the video which enhanced the learning experience. Thank you google for providing such an interesting course.

By BOUH M F

May 17, 2021

I am very glad to complete in this courses , it was a great opportunity for me in order to achieve one of my most important in my life . I was dreaming in longtime to study some of like this course and finaly Google offered me a great opportunity . I thank google company for giving me in this opportunity.

By SPENCER

Apr 19, 2021

I am very much satisfied with this course but it'd be better to add more section on Agile and Waterfall. I have had similar experiences on most of the topics but I'd like to know more on those (Agile and Waterfall). It was also interesting to see how CM could impact the final step on the adoption of the project.

By Ruzzel B

Apr 24, 2021

Thank you for the great class! I really enjoyed learning from this course. Covers good foundation for Project Management and relates to daily life experience and how it applies to Project Management. The videos of the Project Managers at Google were inspiring too. I'm looking forward to taking the next course.

By Archana S

Apr 27, 2021

I should say that learning from Google is much way easier than from any other resource. Even if you are new to this field, you'll not have any single issues in understanding all these new kinds of stuff. Learning is actually fun with live demos and examples, hearing from experienced people their experiences.

By Gaurav K

May 19, 2021

I found this course is a perfect way to get familiar with the Project management profession, especially for beginners. It also provides a lot to learn about even for experienced professional like me. I am glad that I completed this course. It has motivated me to go ahead with further specialization courses.

By Roberto A

Apr 28, 2021

I'm thrilled, and I can't wait to start with the second phase. All those concepts made me more and more interested on the subject since day 1. I wonder why I didn't start before. And the course is well realized, subjects clearly explained, interesting small videos from real people involved in the job. Wow !

By ABDUL M F

Mar 29, 2021

Excellent Approach and Well Detailed Course Material. Videos explained each segment deeply whereas, reading content helped a lot in understanding minor technical information with graphics. Thanks for sharing a great personal experience along with real-life examples. I cannot wait to start Course 02 of 03.

By Wisdom V A

Apr 22, 2021

It was an in-depth exposure and experience to be on this course. It has actually opened up my mind and understanding as to the nitty-gritty of Project Management. Will further the course to complete the certificate level in order to fully abreast and vested in the subject as well as the practical aspect.

By Candayshia L

Mar 31, 2021

I loved how this course didn't let me cut corners. It gave me all the information I needed to know and made sure I knew the information. The switch between videos and articles kept me engaged as I didn't know what type of lesson to expect next. I loved learning this way. Thank you Google and employees!

By Melissa M

Mar 26, 2021

Highly interactive and engaging, offering a mix of content and opportunities to check your understanding. This is not a stream of back-to-back videos peppered with multiple-choice questions. The lessons are applied to practical situations, quickly bridging the gap from concept to skill.

Bravo, Google.

By Rachel C

Jun 1, 2021

I am feeling even more confident about my decision to pursue project management after this course. The information has been presented in a meaningful way and the career development emphasis has been really encouraging. I am so excited to continue learning more about project management through Google!