Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

SH
Jun 11, 2021

Very well put together and interactive, I love the team incorporated pop up questions in the videos this really helped with the learning process. I'm also impressed at how accurate the transcript it.

126 - 150 of 1,552 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Ajin J

May 21, 2021

This course was well designed and had my full interest till the end of the course. All concepts are described in simple way and is easy to understand. There activities and also reading materials along with the video which enhanced the learning experience. Thank you google for providing such an interesting course.

By BOUH M

May 17, 2021

I am very glad to complete in this courses , it was a great opportunity for me in order to achieve one of my most important in my life . I was dreaming in longtime to study some of like this course and finaly Google offered me a great opportunity . I thank google company for giving me in this opportunity.

By SPENCER

Apr 19, 2021

I am very much satisfied with this course but it'd be better to add more section on Agile and Waterfall. I have had similar experiences on most of the topics but I'd like to know more on those (Agile and Waterfall). It was also interesting to see how CM could impact the final step on the adoption of the project.

By Ruzzel B

Apr 24, 2021

Thank you for the great class! I really enjoyed learning from this course. Covers good foundation for Project Management and relates to daily life experience and how it applies to Project Management. The videos of the Project Managers at Google were inspiring too. I'm looking forward to taking the next course.

By Archana S

Apr 27, 2021

I should say that learning from Google is much way easier than from any other resource. Even if you are new to this field, you'll not have any single issues in understanding all these new kinds of stuff. Learning is actually fun with live demos and examples, hearing from experienced people their experiences.

By Gaurav K

May 19, 2021

I found this course is a perfect way to get familiar with the Project management profession, especially for beginners. It also provides a lot to learn about even for experienced professional like me. I am glad that I completed this course. It has motivated me to go ahead with further specialization courses.

By Roberto A

Apr 28, 2021

I'm thrilled, and I can't wait to start with the second phase. All those concepts made me more and more interested on the subject since day 1. I wonder why I didn't start before. And the course is well realized, subjects clearly explained, interesting small videos from real people involved in the job. Wow !

By Kenneth P

Jun 16, 2021

Great courses, the material very on point, also nice explanation from the lecturers. I liked the part when some Google teams share their career. Really recommended this courses for people who want to begin the career as project manager and even for the senior project manager it's still impactful. Thank you

By ABDUL M F

Mar 29, 2021

Excellent Approach and Well Detailed Course Material. Videos explained each segment deeply whereas, reading content helped a lot in understanding minor technical information with graphics. Thanks for sharing a great personal experience along with real-life examples. I cannot wait to start Course 02 of 03.

By Wisdom V A

Apr 22, 2021

It was an in-depth exposure and experience to be on this course. It has actually opened up my mind and understanding as to the nitty-gritty of Project Management. Will further the course to complete the certificate level in order to fully abreast and vested in the subject as well as the practical aspect.

By Candayshia L

Mar 31, 2021

I loved how this course didn't let me cut corners. It gave me all the information I needed to know and made sure I knew the information. The switch between videos and articles kept me engaged as I didn't know what type of lesson to expect next. I loved learning this way. Thank you Google and employees!

By Melissa M

Mar 26, 2021

Highly interactive and engaging, offering a mix of content and opportunities to check your understanding. This is not a stream of back-to-back videos peppered with multiple-choice questions. The lessons are applied to practical situations, quickly bridging the gap from concept to skill.

Bravo, Google.

By Rachel C

Jun 1, 2021

I am feeling even more confident about my decision to pursue project management after this course. The information has been presented in a meaningful way and the career development emphasis has been really encouraging. I am so excited to continue learning more about project management through Google!

By Jaime T

Apr 27, 2021

Easy to understand concepts that felt very approachable. Strong emphasis on the fact that project management can be for anyone, as told by videos showcasing Googlers from all walks of life. The content was high quality with a good mixture of videos, reading, and quizzes to suit many learning styles.

By TRIBENI S

Jun 21, 2021

It's really amazing and informatic with brief foundational tips about how to move ahead in the path of project management career. It helped me to understand this course from scratch and the way the guide is directed , anyone can easily understand this irrespective of the educational background.

By Geetika G

Apr 11, 2021

The course was very thorough and touched all the topics necessary to get started in a Project Management role. The content was very well reviewed and explained by the instructor. The quiz was great way to revise the topics and the short videos with real PMs at Google was very helpful too.

By Ava L

May 25, 2021

It is well structured and organized. The mix of video, reading and quizzes was proportionate. I am guessing that Scrum will be more thoroughly discussed in the Agile course of the specialization. If that is correct, I would suggest mentioning that specifically when Scrum was introduced.

By M H

Jun 2, 2021

This was a really great course. Really well structured and with excellent presentations. I particularly liked the way current Project Managers from Google presented. Thought that the structure of the course has set me up for the rest of the specialisation really well. Very enjoyable!

By Leonel H

May 11, 2021

I learned a lot and even I remember many concepts that I´ve already know. I just want to suggest if you can put more volume at the videos, sometimes I had to up all the volume system on my laptop. Anyway, was a great course, I taken notes of everything and I´m exited about the next.

By Salome M

Mar 27, 2021

Great! It was most interesting way to teach someone something and I am exiting for your job. Thank you so much for such an interesting and important course, that gave me very strong feeling with future plans and thoughts that I can do more in my carrer and some day I will do my best!

By Maryna S

May 24, 2021

Great start for beginners in project management with provided educational materials and the organization of the whole process. The information that was presented is clear and understandable, with many examples and additional articles, which helps to better assimilate the material.

By Bhawana S

Apr 15, 2021

Very comprehensive and well designed foundation course. I enjoyed several inputs and thoughts shared by Google team , their perspective and roles and responsibilities. It seems everyone is passionate and enjoy their responsibilities, interactions with people and delivery results.

By Shashikant B

Apr 10, 2021

The course has helped me to get a holistic view of what project management is and the related methodologies to be put in use. It covers the aspects of organisational structures and culture thereby focussing on real world applications to the subject matter. I highly recommend it!!

By Karla

Apr 1, 2021

I learned about the foundations of PM, what does PM manager does and how can you be an effective Project manager, the phases of PM, Impact of org. structure and culture, and a glimpse to change management. Great to learn new things and aspects I didn't consider previously in PM.

By Dhanushya

May 23, 2021

I really enjoyed learning the foundations of project management and the course structure is good for someone who's new to this field and wanna catch up on it. The instructor explained it very clearly with good examples and the reading pages are the most informative of them all.