Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

IK
May 3, 2021

It was reall good to learn from such nice professionals. The course is well designed and it keeps your interest alive till last minute. Really learned a lot from this. Thank you Google and Coursera.

151 - 175 of 1,454 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Avanti V

Jun 10, 2021

V​ery good course. Keeps engaging and builds the basics for a budding project manager.

I enjoyed this course. Listening to the experiences was also a good opportunity to find out from what backgrounds different project managers come and take up this role.

By Md U B

May 20, 2021

Foundation of Project Management course is a very knowledgeable course. I am very happy to do this course, I have gained a lot of knowledge by doing this. Thanks to Emilio sir, the words were very nice and very nice to me, as well as thanks to Google.

By Elisabeth K

Apr 26, 2021

This course gave a very concise, but useful, overview of a project manager's job and role within an organization. It was a great introduction to the job with many chances to reflect on how project management fits in with each student's life and goals.

By Dele-Oyeleru C M

Apr 30, 2021

This course does an amazing job of outlining and exploring the wide spectrum of Project Management.

The real-world examples of actual Google Project Managers, their stories, experiences, challenges give the course a humane feel and aid understanding.

By Felipe G

Apr 16, 2021

I have said it throughout the course, the amount of information that I have acquired is incredible, I am not only PM but I am also a coordinator and I execute many tools but this was early to finally close a stage. For the next stage, work at Google.

By Kimberly S

Mar 17, 2021

I think that this first course is a great start for anyone that is exploring a role in project management. I also think that this first course is a way for seasoned PMs to brush up on their skills or upskill. I'm looking forward to the next course.

By Matheus P

May 1, 2021

O curso superou minhas expectativas na questão de conteúdo e apresentação.

Mesmo sendo um curso on-line, foi bastante instigante e dinâmico, alternando entre vídeos, textos e atividades. Abordou tópicos importantes e de maneira bastante satisfatória.

By Kay M

Apr 20, 2021

So far, so good! I've learned a lot, and the content is presented in a very understandable way. Prior to this course I used to think that project management was a really difficult area to get into, even though I'd always wanted to do it.

Not anymore!

By Melinda D

Apr 16, 2021

Spannende Einleitung in den Kurs, man kann sich erst mal in das gesamte Thema reinfinden. Es dauert meistens eher weniger lange als angegeben und durch die gute Abwechlung zwischen Video/ lesen/ schreiben/ Quizzes/ Aufgaben wird es nicht langweilig.

By Michelle W

Mar 15, 2021

This is an excellent course. I have tried several via Udemy, and other online instructors, and this blows the others away. Thank you for this refreshing approach, down to earth instruction, and diverse presentation. I am SO happy I signed up for it.

By Ana C

Apr 15, 2021

Excellent course, I lot of information about the foundations of project management that will help me to understand more about the beaty of this role. I really recommend anybody that interesting to learn about project management to take this course.

By Bruna d S P

Apr 19, 2021

It is a course that greatly expanded my knowledge of Project Management and the true role of a Project Manager.Thank you Coursera for making the course available and the entire Google team for teaching the classes and making the content available.

By Abul H

Jun 3, 2021

In this you will learn about Fundamentals of Project management along with Google employees which is very much interesting and the content and case study materials used in it are simply awesome.

Many thanks to Coursera and Google

Happy Learning

By Luis F C M

Jun 3, 2021

I love having the opportunity to learn new things, I think the course starts a little slow and I understand that it is because it is not aimed at a specific audience but I think it is an incredible learning and knowledge tool. Congratulations

By Ali A N

Apr 15, 2021

Its an excellent opportunity for every one enrolled with this course. It provides with great content and easy to understand approach . No doubt very well presented , easy to understand and will be a career booster in Project Management field.

By Ilham A R

Mar 19, 2021

This course gives me a lot of insightful knowledge that I didn't expect. I genuinely believe everyone that is on their way to start their professional career, even if it is not necessarily in project management, will benefit from this course.

By zachary s

Apr 24, 2021

I'm sad we don't get the teacher in the next course, he was fantastic! I'm sure the next will be just as good though. The course outline, the content, and the breakup of content was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. Great job, Googlers.

By ameni m

Apr 1, 2021

I highly recommend this course even if you're not interested in a PM role. For me this course helped to understand various technical terms I see on job posting ( not related to PM role) like interpersonal skills, transferable skills and more

By Wisnu A

Jun 6, 2021

I wish I knew this kind of content exist years before. It really helps not just for those who wish to find a job in Project Management but even for those are practicioner, you could really refresh your knowledge by enrolling to this course.

By Swaroop S

Jun 3, 2021

The course was a great starting point to learn the roots of Project management. One particular aspect of this course that I enjoyed was the curriculum on Teams organization and structure as they can differ from organization to organization.

By Satchin S

May 8, 2021

Highly recommend this to anyone who is new, but interested in project management. even if you are not a project manager by profession, this will help you understand a lot when it comes to dealing with others in a team to deliver a project.

By Mahmoud A

May 30, 2021

Great course, I've learned a lot of new information and knowledge in the field of project management, and I'm really excited to complete all of the upcoming courses to get a full understanding and learning more about this specialization.

By Alejandro A

Apr 8, 2021

Very good course, explains clearly the principles of project management and I think is very cool how the instructors give examples of how they apply PM in their jobs at google. I will continue the 6 units so I could get the certificate.

By Waleed M

Apr 13, 2021

This is the best educational style I like. Listening to video lectures, sharing experiences from google gurus, reading rich with information, and quizzes full of challenge. I hope that the next courses be at the same high-class level.

By Rahul V

Apr 10, 2021

Google has done an excellent job. The course was very engaging. The content is well organized and is explained in a simple language with enough details to cover all aspects of project management that is fit for a foundations course.