Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SH
Jun 11, 2021

Very well put together and interactive, I love the team incorporated pop up questions in the videos this really helped with the learning process. I'm also impressed at how accurate the transcript it.

LA
Apr 27, 2021

Gives a solid background understanding to starting with project management and explains concepts such as organizational culture/structure and project management practices such as agile and waterfall.

201 - 225 of 1,512 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Kevin V

May 19, 2021

One of the best learning platform i've use through out my career ! Will surely recommend to anyone i know. Also big thumps up to Google staffs who took part in making us learn . I had soo much fun learning with them :)

By Dan Q

May 2, 2021

O curso é ótimo para quem quer iniciar uma carreira em Project Management. É todo em inglês, mas se você conseguir lidar com isto - se for brasileiro e não falar a língua - conseguirá habilidades muito importantes.

By christine n m

Apr 26, 2021

This course was very insightful and easy to learn and understand. The team from Google provided very valuable tips for launching my career in project management. I am very grateful to Coursera for this opportunity.

By Jan M V

Apr 22, 2021

This course just exploded in my brain. I never realized the steps and strategies I've been using at work have all been discussed here. Cheers to you Google! for providing me this simplistic yet entertaining course.

By Tim W

May 8, 2021

This gave a structured view on what Project Management is. It really helps you understand the skills and experience you already have, and how you can begin to apply that in pursuing a career in Project Management.

By Esther K A

Apr 8, 2021

Awesome course. so easy to follow and it was very engaging. The videos were particularly interesting and i feel very accomplished, even though it's one of three courses. thank you for creating this online class.

By Ashok k s

Apr 11, 2021

It is a great course. I see the language is easy.. explanations are very precise and practical. Sounds like I am really learning a real world project management which happens day to day across the organizations.

By Jose A C J

Jun 13, 2021

E​xcelente curso introductorio, el ritmo y la forma de impartir los conocimiento son muy buenas, con solo este contenido puedes tener los fundamentos necesarios para empezar el camino de la gestión de proyectos

By Amitha M

Apr 13, 2021

Very well structured course covering most of the topics involved in project management. The size of the videos[not too lengthy] and content make it engaging and easy to remember. Thank you and highly recommend!

By Lorrana B

Mar 13, 2021

Very interesting course with good content about project management, required project management skills and techniques, some info about the project manager day and career and also about organization's structure.

By Loye A

May 28, 2021

The project management course on Coursera was quite interesting, and gave me eye opening approach into Project management structures and methodologies used on solving organizational Challenges in todays world.

By Marcelo M

Apr 21, 2021

Great information, well explained with a clear delivered material. Self paced, very detailed explanations and reading material that is concise and meaningful for the new concepts. Looking to the next course !!

By Aadil P

Apr 12, 2021

Excellent course for a basic guide in project management. Looking forward to the other courses in the project management certification. Hopefully this certification helps me to take the next step in my career!

By hari e

Apr 9, 2021

it is so nice and easy to understand the whole idea about project management with some real-time examples .AND also I'm interested to do the next courses also :)

I recommend all my friend to take this course :)

By Lauren B

Apr 11, 2021

I think this course was very helpful and covered a lot of great content. I was pleased with how much of it I already knew from my own experiences. I think the thing I learned most about was the methodologies.

By D V

Apr 21, 2021

Very nice course. Covers all of the basics that you might have learned in a college course, includes a few examples that are actually relatable, and breaks down more complex ideas into easy to follow steps.

By Shaz M

Apr 13, 2021

This course has been amazing. It really gives you a solid foundation on project management with a lot of real life and industry examples that you can relate to. I'm really glad that I completed this course.

By Kameron A

Apr 11, 2021

This course had a lot of great information, and i'm glad I was able to attend this course. I wish I could do some shadowing to better retain the information but I have plenty of notes. haha thanks Google!!!

By abdullah h

Mar 28, 2021

IT was awesome google as usual thank you for such an opportunity i learned many of things in this course and thank you for let us see your organization framework in PM

hope to meet you soon guys at google.

By Волобуев Г К

Jun 15, 2021

​Great itroduction to project managment. The this course you will learn about different organizational structures, management types, what PM does in his work. Overall basic understanding of PM activities.

By Shamillia R

May 6, 2021

Very informative and encouraging. The enthusiasm of the presenters provides much needed motivation. The content is easy to digest and provides knowledge in such a way that it is simple to apply as needed.

By Yendrie Z

Apr 15, 2021

Truly enjoyed this course! The approach of the facilitators and the different methodologies used to present information have been very useful and aligned to my learning style. Looking forward to course 2!

By Carlos J R B

Jun 19, 2021

This course has a great design and approach for people who get their first approach to Project Management.

Clear explanations, friendly graphics and interesting study cases.

I really got value from this.

By ankan s

Mar 17, 2021

Very well explained and demonstrated all the facets of Project Management. Although is was the foundation course, but it already gives clarity on what it is all about and a fair idea on how things work.

By Umer K

Jun 6, 2021

This has been by far the greatest educational experience I've had. The Course is paced perfectly and anyone can learn a great deal from this course and acquire an in-demand skill of project management.