Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

VR

Jun 12, 2022

Great delivery of material. Interactive and easy to digest. I was able to apply the conccepts covered in this course to my daily duties as a leader in my organization and was surprised at the results.

LL

Jan 18, 2022

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

2226 - 2250 of 10,000 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Francisco S

Sep 25, 2021

This was a magnificent course! You definitely learn a lot!! Aspiring PM's, let us all connect on Twitter ---> https://twitter.com/FrankieS2727

By Akshat b

Aug 28, 2021

Only one word -Exceptional ! The instructor has done a amazing job. Learnt a lot of new things and skills from this course. Highly Recommended!

By Ward S

Aug 4, 2021

Very inightful and engaging. Covers already common topics but still introduce new topics with emphasis that gave me a new perspective on them.

By Manolo V

Jul 27, 2021

Simple, fácil y muy útil. Un gran curso para actualizarse y recordar conceptos, y aprender otros que se han ido desarrollando y perfeccionando.

By Diva G

Jul 4, 2021

It's pretty useful to learn the general picture of the project management, valuable to get access to specific methodologies and tools as well.

By Mary K

May 7, 2021

Facing issuing logging the study and the issue not with my internet. But overall the Foundation course was very informational. I learned alot!

By Abdallah N

May 3, 2021

I honestly gained a lot of informations and skills through this amazing course

thanks so much for your effort , It was really an amazing course

By Tanner T

Feb 5, 2023

Loved this course, the material in the course, and the mentors were the best in explaining everything about Fundamentals of Project Management

By Ashutosh S

Feb 3, 2023

I am very grateful to the both google and coursera for providing this opportunity to the students who wants to learn about project management.

By Saida A

Dec 30, 2022

This course gave a general overview of the foundations of project management. Can't wait to continue broadening my knowledge in my new career!

By Rashmi A L

Dec 21, 2022

Perfectly designed course is for even a person coming from some background of Project Management. It will be a huge asset to all new learners.

By Sarah H

Nov 22, 2022

I really enjoyed how easy it was to follow, the break down of terms and new concepts. The videos are engaging. I highly recommend this course!

By V. R P

Oct 6, 2022

Wonderful intro course on project management. So engaging and interesting. I look forward to the next course! Thank you Google and Coursera.

By Adebowale A A

Oct 2, 2022

This course is filled with relevant knowledge and handled by excellent instructors. It is one of the best online courses I have enrolled for.

By Tia F

Sep 1, 2022

I loved how understand and relevant this course was. I have been able to incorporate all the things I letter to become more efficient at work.

By Maheswaran D

Aug 31, 2022

It was the best foundation course I've taken in project management since it broke everything down into easy-to-understand ideas for beginners.

By Ronnicko A

Aug 8, 2022

Great course for beginners! Easy to follow videos with insightful readings to follow up. I am excited to continue with the rest of the course!

By Blaise E A

Aug 3, 2022

I learned so much from this introductory course and gained so much insight to Project Mangement as a career. I feel confident about this path.

By venkat r m

Jul 5, 2022

The couse was very informative for a newcomer and can leaarn about what a project mangement is and what ar eresponsibilities of project manger

By German V

Apr 30, 2022

Excellent Course. What I like the most about the course, besides the content, is the use of different learning styles to acquire the content.

By Mangesh K

Apr 28, 2022

Great overview of Project management and touching PM at high level and covering different aspets. Interested in learning more in next courses.

By Syed A u h

Mar 16, 2022

Great course with valuable knowledge. I really enjoyed myself. The course is planned and presented in an attractive way. Awesome way to learn!

By Zelderi V Z

Dec 13, 2021

I really enjoyed the first part of this course and cannot be more excited to continue and complete it so that I can enroll for other courses.

By Lauren W

Nov 2, 2021

Excellent course. easy to understand with real-life scenarios and persons who have transitioned intl roles like these... especially at google.

By Muhammad H

Oct 4, 2021

Thanks a lot respected Sir Emilio, I have learn a lot with this awesome course. Refreshes my mind for project management tools and techniques.