Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

VR

Jun 12, 2022

Great delivery of material. Interactive and easy to digest. I was able to apply the conccepts covered in this course to my daily duties as a leader in my organization and was surprised at the results.

LL

Jan 18, 2022

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

3376 - 3400 of 10,000 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By praveen k

Jun 20, 2022

Really useful course and contents were developed nicely ,easy to understand.. Thanks google and coursera

By Edward T

Jun 14, 2022

Great foundational pogram! I am comfortable with the learning platform. Excited t start the next lesson.

By Tiffani K

Jun 7, 2022

I like the follow along transcripts. and the hybrid learning model with video and transcripts available.

By Johnathyn S

May 26, 2022

Excellent explanation of project managmement. Links to key subjects for more information would be nice.

By Jessica S

May 1, 2022

I was impressed at how well organized and interesting this course was. I am excited for the next course!

By Robert T

Apr 10, 2022

Top-notch! Great instructors, videos and reading material to learn the foundation of project management.

By Samuel F A

Apr 2, 2022

Loved it! It was well structured and provided insight into PM along with Career paths that one can take.

By Betty I

Mar 8, 2022

Lecturers spoke in clear, simple terms. Diagrams also made it easiier to understand processes explained.

By Isis L

Jan 10, 2022

Curso super completo, pude aprender muchos temas y estoy emocionada por seguir con los siguientes cursos

By Meher B

Dec 30, 2021

A very good introduction to project management. Good and interesting examples and effective assessments.

By Tatsiana S

Dec 17, 2021

Great course, easy and understandable presentation of information, helpful reading materials. Wonderful!

By Soumen K S

Dec 8, 2021

Excellent modulation and great real time example; which helps me to retain the learning for a long time.

By Adriel A

Nov 25, 2021

I truly did benefit a lot form this course and I'm looking forward to completing the entire program.....

By Ugonna G I

Aug 22, 2021

The course is well structured and detailed. It also has the financial aid option which i benefited from.

By Mohaned A

Aug 19, 2021

lots of knowledge that I've gained so far and I will keep my self on track all over the way till the end

By alejandra v m

Aug 5, 2021

I am very happy , it was great, all the material, videos, information everything clear, i learned a lot.

By Deanna F

Aug 3, 2021

Great introduction to project management. I really enjoyed this course and it inspires me to learn more.

By Sahil S

Jun 3, 2021

Excellent course with thought provoking quiz and discussion. The time flexibility provided helped a lot.

By Tevin A

May 9, 2021

intuitive engaging and hands on approach to impacting knowledge loved every step i took in this process.

By Jerry C

May 8, 2021

Very good introduction into Project Management. I learned a lot from Foundations of Project Management.

By gardenia s

Apr 15, 2021

Very informative and encouraging for anyone beginning their path towards a career in project management.

By Allison D

Mar 29, 2021

I was so impressed by this course. I have learned so much about project management in such a short time!

By Joshua C

Jan 30, 2023

Very educational and the quizzes are helpful for us to understand the lessons. Keep up the good work!!!

By Nabeel S

Dec 27, 2022

This was an outstanding course, I have learned a lot and look forward to continuing to further courses.

By Kiwana R

Nov 23, 2022

Great intro with amazing information and provided a nice jump start into the Project Management field .