Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

JK
Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

976 - 1000 of 3,167 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Thomas K

Mar 31, 2021

This course was really well put together. The balance of videos, readings, and practices was very well done!!

By andrea m

Mar 25, 2021

The aim of the course is to give a general view of the project management activity. The goal is well achieved.

By Katherine L

Mar 24, 2021

This was a great introduction to project management. I really enjoyed hearing from program managers at Google.

By Jhalak

Oct 15, 2021

This course was very informative and benificial for me. i learned alot of things and gained so much knowledge

By HASSAN J

Sep 18, 2021

it is such a good course that gives me such interesting knowledge about the foundations of project managment.

By Sheila R

Sep 9, 2021

The instructors were excellent and I loved hearing about experiences of different project managers at Google.

By Sameh h

Sep 5, 2021

very effective , strong data , great illustration and great useful to me in my career

thanks google & coursera

By Fatima R

Aug 29, 2021

Excellent dynamic, excellent content, materials, facilitators and resources in general. Thank you very much!

By Alejandra C

Aug 16, 2021

It's a good course that covers the basics of Project Management. I will take the 6 courses offered by Google.

By Yvonne W

Jul 27, 2021

Highly recommend if you are looking to start a career in project management or are in the position currently.

By Anastasia L

May 27, 2021

G​reat Course! Easy to understand the terminology and the concept! Amazing course lead! Excited to learn more

By Tsepiso H

May 15, 2021

Material (videos, notes, activities, even the assignments) provided were helpful in understanding the course.

By Adolfo R

May 6, 2021

Very sequential, that's good because it relates each topic seen with the new and guides you little by little.

By Somasekhar Y

Apr 5, 2021

Amazing stories from real people working at Google which inspires us to take up this challenging career path.

By Margaret G

Sep 28, 2021

Great course. I learned a lot about Project Management. All the lessons were clear and easy to understand.

By Fatima A

Sep 27, 2021

It is great course and I found some new interactive ways as well which I didn't experience in other courses.

By Jeannen S

Aug 26, 2021

T​he formating of the course was perfect. I followed along very easily and I was engaged the entire process.

By Sean C

Aug 26, 2021

In depth information presented in a way to induce learning, a great decision on my part to take this course!

By Amanj Q R

Aug 4, 2021

I have lerned seccess the Foundation oof project Manager. I learned and benefited a lot. actuly it was grat.

By Anjali T

Jul 27, 2021

The course is really very informative & content is also very interesting. Excited for the upcoming courses.

By Sonali G

Jun 21, 2021

The course is phenomenal, ans so are the instructors. Only pricing issue, if only it had been a little less.

By mohamed s

Apr 20, 2021

one of the best courses I have joined it in google it is easy forward and easy to remember

full understanding

By Robert J H

Apr 12, 2021

Thoroughly enjoyed this foundation course and I'm looking forward to progressing through to the next module.

By Francesco V

Apr 3, 2021

Really interesting course. It show the fundamentals of project management. Well taught and catchy. Good job

By Daniel F

Sep 17, 2021

Such a uncomplicated path to get acquainted with the fundamentals of project management, 100 % recommended.