Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

JK
Oct 5, 2021

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

LD
Aug 11, 2021

I loved this course. It was so informative. I took a lot of notes and hope to implement everything I've learned in real-life instances. I look forward to advancing professionally as a project manager.

1051 - 1075 of 3,869 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Wycliffe K

Jun 4, 2021

A very essential course all our lives require us to work on different projects .Here in Coursera its taught perfectly

By Rayne A

May 21, 2021

The course is a great introduction to project management, filled with many fun and interesting stories from Googlers!

By Shubham P

May 2, 2021

This is an amazing course, I learnt a lot from this. Thank you to the team for making this awesome content available.

By Shankaranarayanan K

Apr 18, 2021

I really enjoyed the course and the process taken. Each concept was taught with an example which was very insightful.

By Mauhhik T

Apr 5, 2021

Really nice coursework and I really love the 10 minutes regarding articles which are available in between the videos.

By Stylianos H

Mar 31, 2021

Very interesting course about project management with a lot of case studies and real-life examples. Highly recommend.

By Steph A

Nov 8, 2021

Great introduction to PM! Learned a lot, super excited for the rest of the courses and to complete my certification!

By Ahmet S D

Nov 1, 2021

Perfect training. This course tidy up all informations on me. Now, everything is clear in my mind. Thank you Google!

By Erihya S

Oct 30, 2021

Definitely, recommend this course and PMP certification if you are a beginner transitioning into Project Management!

By Oluwaseyi F

Oct 19, 2021

I am really glad to take this course; there is always a better way of doing things and this course is an eye-opener.

By Jorge M V

Oct 16, 2021

un curso muy completo pero introductorio unicamente, para orientación hacia la gestion de proyectos es recomendable.

By Muhammad Z K

Sep 30, 2021

This is an excellent course to build a strong foundation of Project Management. I will help me throughout my career.

By William O

Aug 31, 2021

Very well done! I am a bit surprised with the amount of content covered and the clarity with which it was presented.

By Xia X F

Aug 6, 2021

​I definitely enjoyed the challenge of th course. Make sure to take lots of notes on each module and you'll be fine!

By Fernando C

Aug 3, 2021

G​reat course to understand if PM is the route for you as well as know how to take your PM career to the next level!

By José C

Jul 5, 2021

M​e gusto mucho, creo que es una excelente introducción a la materia y espero congusto cursar el material posterior.

By Luis F C H

May 24, 2021

Very helpful and complete, even someone who is already in the Program Management department can learn a lot from it.

By Syed H A R

May 22, 2021

A wonderful introduction to the dynamic, ever-expanding, and ever-needed field of Project Management. Real learning!

By Tracy G

May 17, 2021

The course was very insightful and easy to follow. I feel that it provides a good foundation in project management.

By Sahidur R

May 1, 2021

This course is really a great content.I hope it will help a lot in my professional life act as a project management.

By Francis R

Apr 23, 2021

It's a good course for understanding all the aspects that are related to the planning and execution of a new project

By Kate F

Apr 14, 2021

Great learning experience, content made easy and to the point, introducing essentials. Great job done on the module.

By Fernando M A

Nov 12, 2021

This first step in the course is the best foundation ever!! Thank you so much to all the google and coursera team!!

By Tera D

Sep 23, 2021

Very detailed course of Project Management. I like how the course included readings and downloads to refer back to.

By Dostálová T

Sep 12, 2021

A​mazing job with the videos, reading part, inroduction of real Project/Program mng and the test aswell. Thank you!