Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

VR

Jun 12, 2022

Great delivery of material. Interactive and easy to digest. I was able to apply the conccepts covered in this course to my daily duties as a leader in my organization and was surprised at the results.

LL

Jan 18, 2022

Very informative and thorough! I've finished this course with so much knowledge that can be applied to the workforce. Everything is laid out in easy to follow and efficient steps. Couldn't be happier!

2326 - 2350 of 10,000 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Colleen D

Jun 18, 2022

loved it . I actually learned so much and how i have already been using a lot of these skills in my everyday life as well as in my career.

By Jennifer K C

May 23, 2022

I definitely learned a lot of new information and feel more confident in understanding what project management is and entails as a career.

By Agbasimere J F

Apr 11, 2022

It's one of the best things you can give yourself, if you care about being involved with teams that are building experiencies for humanity.

By Siti N S

Apr 6, 2022

Interactive and full of new information for a newbie in Program Management. Language is basic English and so easy to understand. Thank you!

By Estrella P

Mar 27, 2022

This course was excellent. It really covered in great detail areas of project managment that i am now looking foward to going into further.

By Joseph J A (

Mar 15, 2022

This is a very thorough course covering almost all aspects of project managent. It even has personal insights from actual project managers.

By Anupal B

Mar 10, 2022

Great course, all the basics and concepts are well explained with proper examples. Really enjoyed the entire journey so far and more to go!

By Brittney D

Feb 22, 2022

I am blown away at the content of this PM course. I have learned so much and it's so thorough. Very impressed and can't wait to learn more!

By Gokul.B

Feb 15, 2022

Someone help me!!! The name in my certificate is printed wrong. My name is "Gokul B". But in the certificate, it has been printed as "Qi Gw

By Klimova N V

Feb 5, 2022

The course gave an idea about the profession of a project manager, put it into context and clarified a lot. Moving on to the next module :)

By Olubunmi A

Jan 22, 2022

I enjoyed the course. it was broken down to my level and even though I had done some PM courses before , this made it all come alive for me

By Divearl B

Nov 11, 2021

I THOROUGHLY ENJOY THIS ENTIRE COURSE FROM START TO COMPLETION. I AM SO READY TO JUMP INTO THE NEXT PHASE!!! THANKS FOR A GREAT OPPORTUNITY

By franki o

Nov 2, 2021

Curso com vários exemplos práticos e didática clara e objetiva.

Recomendo o curso como uma introdução aos fundamentos da gestão de projetos.

By Johnsi J A

Aug 31, 2021

Learned Project Management in a nutshell. Excellent sessions, carefully tailored to the need of passionate learners on Project Management.

By Ivan K

Aug 23, 2021

It's very useful course with all the information you need to know about project managment in the beginnig of you career path! Thanks a lot!

By Diego R

Jun 18, 2021

Excelente curso, completa las expectativas y permite tener un completo panorama como para luego de finalizado profundizar con otros cursos.

By Doug M

Apr 14, 2021

This course is awesome, it does a great job of introduction the basic concepts of Project Management in a format that it easily digestible!

By Rudolph C A J

Jan 8, 2023

Extremely useful to my new role as a program support lead. Helpful for people like me who don't have formal project management background.

By Michael S

Dec 27, 2022

This is a great foundations course whether you are just starting out, want a refresher or are needing a certificate to verify your skills.

By Victor G

Dec 17, 2022

very educational and motivational course that gives great information on managing projects and the fools and techniques required to do so.

By Mmesoma A C

Nov 22, 2022

This course was indeed everything I needed to start my career in project management. And I am so grateful to have started on this journey.

By Nick H

Nov 5, 2022

I learned a lot! I thought the presentation of material was digestible and enjoyable. I also appreciated the information on job hunting.

By AbdulLateef B

Oct 7, 2022

Thorough explanation, relatable examples, frequent exercises, and somuch more.Couldn't have wished for a better project management course.

By Kanchana H W

Sep 26, 2022

One of thge best management course I ever seen, specially the Lecture's teaching techniques also always motivate us to complete the task.

By Priyadharshini V

Sep 14, 2022

EEach topic and each content easy to understand with more suitable example it is very easy tito understand easily whatwhat is the content.