Back to Managing Project Risks and Changes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Project Risks and Changes by University of California, Irvine

This course will help you manage project risk effectively by identifying, analyzing, and communicating inevitable changes to project scope and objectives. You will understand and practice the elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance. You will be equipped with the tools to manage change in the least disruptive way possible for your team and other project stakeholders. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Define components of a communications management plan 2. Understand the importance of communications channels 3. Define the key elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance 4. Identify project risk events 5. Prioritize identified risks 6. Develop responses for a high priority risk 7. Identify and analyze changes to project scope 8. Describe causes and effects of project changes 9. Define the purpose of conducting a lessons learned session...

CS
Nov 30, 2019

I enjoyed while reading this course as similar situations I had faced in my work.\n\nexcellent tutor for this course, clearly explained the real conditions as it happens in Industry and how to handle.

JR
Apr 9, 2017

The instructor is approachable, warm and relates the content to real world experiences which makes it more memorable. There is great value in the course and what you learn and how to apply it.

126 - 150 of 1,049 Reviews for Managing Project Risks and Changes

By Dwi S S

Aug 15, 2020

I have know-how to calm down if any risky situation to manage the project and change the plan with best consideration

By Julia A

Apr 4, 2019

Clear instructions and easy to follow. Lots of material to read, which is very helpful to get a deeper understanding.

By Wiene A

Mar 8, 2019

Excellent course material and practical tips in project management. Very relevant to the real-life working situations

By Piyush K

Apr 15, 2017

It was a nice course and explanation was also awesome. I enjoyed it a lot and is very beneficial for corporate world.

By Oussama L

Jun 18, 2020

i really appreciate this course and the quality of presentation, and the fascinating examples which are very helpful

By MAWIEN M M

May 12, 2020

Great University, Great Instructor and Great course. Thank you very Much to California university and Margaret Melon

By vivek s

Mar 23, 2017

A complete guide to the project management risks and planning phase. Key is to implement the learning to real life.

By Sultan S

Sep 20, 2016

Very good course that introduced me to key concepts on Project Risks and Changes that a Project Manager will face.

By Md R B

Nov 11, 2020

I enjoy this course Very much . i think it brings my confidence high both academic and job plac. Thanks coursera

By Natalie S F

Oct 15, 2020

I like the delivery of this course. The instructor is easy to follow and the readings provided are informational

By Osama M

Aug 7, 2020

Excellent learning platform enjoyed a lot while learning this course hope this will help me in practical projects

By Cody N

Jan 27, 2017

Great course outlining the risks and changes associated with Projects. Many useful skills and documentation metho

By Vladimir S V

Sep 7, 2020

excelente curso muy dinámico para afrontar los riesgos de manera profesional y saber administrar los cambios...

By Mario J R M

Aug 4, 2016

congratulation, It takes a score of 100%, not handed me the certificate, I request deliver me to prove my study

By Ronaldo C G d L

Oct 16, 2020

Very valuable course. I thank the institution I belong to - UNESP - for the opportunity to pay for the course.

By Olatunji B

Apr 21, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. Really enlightening. I believe I can handle project risks and changes better now.

By Fabiana A S B

Nov 1, 2018

Great Course, teaches how to plan risks to avoid future problems and how to deal with changes in the projects.

By Elizabeth O

Apr 17, 2017

Gained credible industry knowledge doing this course and I thoroughly enjoyed all the concepts that I studied.

By DHANUSHKA K

Jul 23, 2021

Gave lots of perspective towards my current job function.

Love the simplicity of how the course is delivered.

By Andreas G

Dec 7, 2015

Excellent course, well presented and easy to understand and follow! Very recommended as Introduction into PM!

By MAHA O K

Jun 5, 2021

It's a very wonderful and efficient course. It helps in how to manage projects effectively in the workplace.

By Suyash P

Nov 6, 2019

Seeking Such type of fundamentals in Project Risk which lead me in my career, Which got fulfill by cursera.

By Caroline B

Jan 18, 2019

Thanks to Margaret Meloni, she has great explanations and instances! It was a delight to follow this course.

By Gulden U

Jun 19, 2016

I liked this course, i had a lot of interesting things to know. it is good opportunity to use it in my work.

By Sateesh K C

Dec 29, 2015

The course content is quite elaborate and very detailed. Assignments and explanation,quiz was all excellent.