Back to Managing Project Risks and Changes

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Project Risks and Changes by University of California, Irvine

This course will help you manage project risk effectively by identifying, analyzing, and communicating inevitable changes to project scope and objectives. You will understand and practice the elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance. You will be equipped with the tools to manage change in the least disruptive way possible for your team and other project stakeholders. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Define components of a communications management plan 2. Understand the importance of communications channels 3. Define the key elements needed to measure and report on project scope, schedule, and cost performance 4. Identify project risk events 5. Prioritize identified risks 6. Develop responses for a high priority risk 7. Identify and analyze changes to project scope 8. Describe causes and effects of project changes 9. Define the purpose of conducting a lessons learned session...

CS

Dec 01, 2019

I enjoyed while reading this course as similar situations I had faced in my work.\n\nexcellent tutor for this course, clearly explained the real conditions as it happens in Industry and how to handle.

JB

Oct 04, 2017

Loved this course. The instructor makes this course what it is. Lessons and terms are great, but real world applications are necessary to help you learn to practice your newly acquired skills.

101 - 125 of 843 Reviews for Managing Project Risks and Changes

By Sultan S

Sep 21, 2016

Very good course that introduced me to key concepts on Project Risks and Changes that a Project Manager will face.

By Natalie S F

Oct 15, 2020

I like the delivery of this course. The instructor is easy to follow and the readings provided are informational

By Osama M

Aug 07, 2020

Excellent learning platform enjoyed a lot while learning this course hope this will help me in practical projects

By Cody N

Jan 27, 2017

Great course outlining the risks and changes associated with Projects. Many useful skills and documentation metho

By Vladimir S V

Sep 08, 2020

excelente curso muy dinámico para afrontar los riesgos de manera profesional y saber administrar los cambios...

By Mario J R M

Aug 05, 2016

congratulation, It takes a score of 100%, not handed me the certificate, I request deliver me to prove my study

By Ronaldo C G d L

Oct 16, 2020

Very valuable course. I thank the institution I belong to - UNESP - for the opportunity to pay for the course.

By Olatunji B

Apr 21, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. Really enlightening. I believe I can handle project risks and changes better now.

By Fabiana A S B

Nov 01, 2018

Great Course, teaches how to plan risks to avoid future problems and how to deal with changes in the projects.

By Elizabeth O

Apr 17, 2017

Gained credible industry knowledge doing this course and I thoroughly enjoyed all the concepts that I studied.

By Andreas G

Dec 07, 2015

Excellent course, well presented and easy to understand and follow! Very recommended as Introduction into PM!

By Suyash P

Nov 06, 2019

Seeking Such type of fundamentals in Project Risk which lead me in my career, Which got fulfill by cursera.

By Caroline B

Jan 18, 2019

Thanks to Margaret Meloni, she has great explanations and instances! It was a delight to follow this course.

By Gulden U

Jun 19, 2016

I liked this course, i had a lot of interesting things to know. it is good opportunity to use it in my work.

By Sateesh K C

Dec 30, 2015

The course content is quite elaborate and very detailed. Assignments and explanation,quiz was all excellent.

By Mayank J P

Oct 13, 2020

must do course by coursera and uci university i learned a lot from this course and hope this helps you too.

By Sachin T

Oct 30, 2019

Very helpful in understanding how to execute projects with proper plan for successful completion of project

By Muhammad S S

Sep 27, 2019

It is improve my knowledge related with handling risk, scope creep and communication in Project management.

By Fatima B A

Jun 12, 2020

Thank you Dr. Margaret Meloni for the great course that was easy to understand because of your explanation

By Ujjwal G

Feb 10, 2020

I learnt a lot from this course. Every project management student should do this course to improve skills.

By Jose N

Sep 30, 2020

Muy buen curso sobre el manejo de riesgos y como hacer planer para prevenirlos enfrentarlos o ignorarlos

By Selvam N

Nov 16, 2019

Simply loved it overall learning experience. explained very well in layman terms with an several examples

By Piroska P

Jan 03, 2017

This was the most fitting course to real practice from the first 3 Project management Principles courses.

By Laura P d A

Dec 22, 2017

Amazing course, clear and straightforward, with things I can apply to my work even outside of a project.

By Deborah P

Jan 24, 2017

Good content and the industry experts gave wonderful insight. I enjoyed hearing about their experiences.