Back to Pro Tools Basics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pro Tools Basics by Berklee College of Music

Producing music is an incredibly creative process, and knowing the tools of the trade is essential in order to transmit the musical ideas in your head into the DAW in a creative and uninhibited way. Whether you have used a computer to create music before, or you have been curious about production for years, this 4-week course will give you an introductory look into the world of Avid Pro Tools and Pro Tools First....

AF

Sep 12, 2016

Amazing course. I loved each lesson, the examples, the methodology, the teacher is Amazing!!! (Feel like we're friends now!) Very easy to follow exercises and achievable assignments.

IA

Dec 10, 2019

I'm glad I finally found coursera instead of spending many hours watching a video on YouTube. Useful and structured information in a readable form. Just great!

26 - 50 of 125 Reviews for Pro Tools Basics

By Ujjwal B

Dec 05, 2019

It was an amazing experience to be a part of this course. Lots of thanks to Berklee college of Music, teacher Christy and all the learners in coursera for this course. Warm greetings and king regards!!

By Mohammed O

Nov 19, 2019

after the 2nd week, I'm very excited to continue learning more and more in an audio engineering and music production fields.

Very clear presenting

By Igor A

Dec 10, 2019

By Heather L

Sep 04, 2017

This is a very useful course and Chrissy is a fantastic instructor. Would love to take another course with her - she makes everything easy to understand.

By Daniel R

Mar 01, 2017

I absolutely enjoyed this course! I gained the confidence I was looking for through the positive instructor

Chrissy Tignor Fisher she really made it fun.

By Michelle A

Aug 23, 2016

Great course with a fantastic teacher who kept every lesson easy to understand and interesting. Thank you for this course, it was really useful!

By André L C A

Aug 19, 2017

Excelent course. Covers all the basics on Pro Tools and gives you lessons to train yourself in the common tasks for music production.

By Maria d L L A

Apr 17, 2017

Excellent course, very well organized and the teacher is really direct and clear, which made it much more effective!

By Paul S

Jun 10, 2019

Fantastic. A really great foundation. The instructor was an excellent communicator. Highly recommend this class!!!

By Gustavo V

Mar 21, 2016

This course is a good shortcut to start Music Production using Pro Tools. Practical tips and relevant information.

By Steve H

Oct 16, 2018

A wonderful start to Pro Tools. This course gets you "up and running" if you put the time and effort into it.

By Amanda A d A e A

Jun 01, 2017

Better than expected! This course gives many clues and useful tips to create a complete song from scratch.

By Fadi A

Jul 11, 2019

I loved it the Pro-tools

And the teacher is soooooo awesome, she is so good in explaining the lessons,

By Dan C

Jul 17, 2018

This is a great, well paced course that will really help familiarize yourself with this DAW.

By David O

Sep 06, 2017

Absolutely excellent course. Really helped me understand Protools coming from Studio One.

By Christian S

Aug 16, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. Its everything I wanted to do and learn. Thank you so much.

By Camilo A C P

Aug 23, 2016

Great teacher! Entertaining, easy and fast way to learn Pro Tools! She's Awesome!!! :D

By Yuriy G

Jun 12, 2017

very nice classes, many new things, new feelings new experience.

Thankll you very much

By Nathalie D M

Jul 22, 2016

Great course with all the basics covered and clearly explained with good examples.

By Luis F S D

Aug 13, 2018

Very nice , this couse helped me a lot , there are many intresting information.

By Karl D

Nov 28, 2017

Absolutely great course. This made me appreciate Pro Tools and become a user.

By John G I

Sep 05, 2019

I Love How I Got This Course With No Info But Now I Have The Hang Of It Now

By Vinicius F

Apr 04, 2016

It's a wonderful course. You learn from people who knows how to teach you.

By Gelson B

Mar 08, 2016

Very good tool to get introduced into the serious DAW world. Recommended!