Back to Pro Tools Basics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pro Tools Basics by Berklee College of Music

Producing music is an incredibly creative process, and knowing the tools of the trade is essential in order to transmit the musical ideas in your head into the DAW in a creative and uninhibited way. Whether you have used a computer to create music before, or you have been curious about production for years, this 4-week course will give you an introductory look into the world of Avid Pro Tools and Pro Tools First....

AF

Sep 12, 2016

Amazing course. I loved each lesson, the examples, the methodology, the teacher is Amazing!!! (Feel like we're friends now!) Very easy to follow exercises and achievable assignments.

DR

Mar 01, 2017

I absolutely enjoyed this course! I gained the confidence I was looking for through the positive instructor\n\nChrissy Tignor Fisher she really made it fun.

26 - 50 of 119 Reviews for Pro Tools Basics

By Yevgeniy L

Feb 22, 2017

It's awesome. I thought that I'm quite expirienced Pro Tools user, but I've discovered its very useful functions from this course. Also you'll get here basic knowledge of mixing and mastering in easiest way to understand and you can use that knowledge in any DAW you want, not only Pro Tools.

By Jairo B

May 29, 2017

really good course!! thanks!!

By Leland E

Jun 20, 2017

I can't believe how talented the Instructor is. She gets 100 stars.

By Roshan K

Nov 30, 2017

Good tutorial. Thanks!

By Maria d L L A

Apr 17, 2017

Excellent course, very well organized and the teacher is really direct and clear, which made it much more effective!

By Silvia d A

Feb 23, 2017

Very interesting course! Although I knew a couple of things before, I also learned a lot. On the other side, I was a bit limited at the moment of doing assignments since I used Pro Tools First. So certain things were only theory for me. However there was a lot of things to learn and I did! Thanks Chrissy!

By Gustavo V

Mar 21, 2016

This course is a good shortcut to start Music Production using Pro Tools. Practical tips and relevant information.

By Amanda A d A e A

Jun 01, 2017

Better than expected! This course gives many clues and useful tips to create a complete song from scratch.

By Camilo A C P

Aug 23, 2016

Great teacher! Entertaining, easy and fast way to learn Pro Tools! She's Awesome!!! :D

By Roberto S

Mar 09, 2016

She is so lovely.. She's an amazing instructor..

By Nelson G C

Oct 16, 2017

The best Ever i learn a lot

By Raffaele C

Dec 25, 2016

Very nice course!

By Ricardo P O

Apr 03, 2018

Very good course and teacher.

By Deborah

Dec 05, 2016

very helpful

By Vinicius F

Apr 04, 2016

It's a wonderful course. You learn from people who knows how to teach you.

By Pedro N

Mar 23, 2016

Very Good Course!

By Rafa R

Nov 22, 2016

súper

By Natalie K

Feb 16, 2018

This course was sawsome, Chrissy is a great presenter and I learnd so much from this course. Thank you! I am really interested in attending more Berklee courses but unfortunately I can't afford them. Anyways, thanks for this great free course. I absolutely enjoyed it!

By Gelson B

Mar 08, 2016

Very good tool to get introduced into the serious DAW world. Recommended!

By Bruno N G C

May 31, 2016

Excelent.

The basics of Pro Tools; but also the basics of elementary concepts of audio and music production. The teacher is awesome, super understandable.

With just this course you are set up and ready to go on the Pro Tools journey on your own.

By Christian S

Aug 16, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. Its everything I wanted to do and learn. Thank you so much.

By Daniel R

Mar 01, 2017

Chrissy Tignor Fisher she really made it fun.

By Feng T

Sep 13, 2016

简单易懂

By David O

Sep 06, 2017

Absolutely excellent course. Really helped me understand Protools coming from Studio One.

By Steven S

Dec 12, 2017

I may be using Pro Tools in the future due to this course! I am definitely comfortable working with artists who use it now! I understand how to make a track in Pro Tools and even understand microphone concepts.