Back to Pro Tools Basics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pro Tools Basics by Berklee College of Music

Producing music is an incredibly creative process, and knowing the tools of the trade is essential in order to transmit the musical ideas in your head into the DAW in a creative and uninhibited way. Whether you have used a computer to create music before, or you have been curious about production for years, this 4-week course will give you an introductory look into the world of Avid Pro Tools and Pro Tools First....

AP

Jul 26, 2020

This is Ashish From Indian(Gujarat).I am new student for this course.I really enjoyed a session. specially Chrissy Tignor maam teaching fantastic.I really enjoyed a lot to her session.\n\nthank you.

MP

Jul 9, 2020

Amazing instructor and lot of knowledge to be gained. One of the best course to learn about any DAW. Specially the mixing and mastering course material was helpful to make the track sound amazing.

51 - 75 of 196 Reviews for Pro Tools Basics

By Ashish J P

Jul 27, 2020

thank you.

By Mohammed O

Nov 19, 2019

after the 2nd week, I'm very excited to continue learning more and more in an audio engineering and music production fields.

Very clear presenting

carefully arranged topics

very helpful course

By Andrew O

This course as helped me a lot I work a lot in Logic Pro x but took on this course and I have learnt so much over the past weeks and will apply what I have learnt to creating music.

By Igor A

Dec 10, 2019

I'm glad I finally found coursera instead of spending many hours watching a video on YouTube. Useful and structured information in a readable form. Just great!

By Anais B

Jun 1, 2020

Great course! So easy to follow and learn from Chrissy. Definitely a great way to learn how to use the program and navigate through it in a professional way.

By Heather L

Sep 4, 2017

This is a very useful course and Chrissy is a fantastic instructor. Would love to take another course with her - she makes everything easy to understand.

By Leticia R

Sep 14, 2021

I learned how to use ProTools really quickly! Well explained and detailed. After this course, you are ready to create lots and lots with ProTools!

By Michelle A

Aug 23, 2016

Great course with a fantastic teacher who kept every lesson easy to understand and interesting. Thank you for this course, it was really useful!

By ISMAEL E D L R E

Nov 29, 2020

I want to express my deep appreciation to Berklee and especially to Professor Chrissy for such an enjoyable experience. My sincerest thanks.

By Teddy O

Oct 20, 2020

This course is an excellent introduction to ProTools. The Instructor is very personal and clear in her teaching! Highly recommend it!

By André L C A

Aug 19, 2017

Excelent course. Covers all the basics on Pro Tools and gives you lessons to train yourself in the common tasks for music production.

By Mari K

Nov 7, 2020

Great Course. Not sure I'm really sold on Protools as my "go to" but it truly taught me a steady understanding of the DAW.

By Maria d L L A

Apr 17, 2017

Excellent course, very well organized and the teacher is really direct and clear, which made it much more effective!

By Paul S

Jun 10, 2019

Fantastic. A really great foundation. The instructor was an excellent communicator. Highly recommend this class!!!

By Gustavo V

Mar 20, 2016

This course is a good shortcut to start Music Production using Pro Tools. Practical tips and relevant information.

By MANUEL M P O

Nov 6, 2020

just perfect, I lost my fear of pro tools and am seriously thinking of making an investment and buying the DAW

By Steven S H

Oct 16, 2018

A wonderful start to Pro Tools. This course gets you "up and running" if you put the time and effort into it.

By Amanda A d A e A

Jun 1, 2017

Better than expected! This course gives many clues and useful tips to create a complete song from scratch.

By Bimal K S

This courser is really good if you want to learn about music and tools ,and totally beginner friendly

By Fadi A

Jul 10, 2019

I loved it the Pro-tools

And the teacher is soooooo awesome, she is so good in explaining the lessons,

By José D M

Nov 30, 2020

This is one of the best formations I have ever done. I have learned how to use this program.

By Jaison C

This gives you the opportunity to get informed guided instruction on the basic functionality

By Ben N

May 7, 2020

This is an awesome course with an awesome instructor. A must if you want to learn Pro Tools!

By Dan C

Jul 17, 2018

This is a great, well paced course that will really help familiarize yourself with this DAW.

By David O

Sep 6, 2017

Absolutely excellent course. Really helped me understand Protools coming from Studio One.