Back to Pro Tools Basics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pro Tools Basics by Berklee College of Music

Producing music is an incredibly creative process, and knowing the tools of the trade is essential in order to transmit the musical ideas in your head into the DAW in a creative and uninhibited way. Whether you have used a computer to create music before, or you have been curious about production for years, this 4-week course will give you an introductory look into the world of Avid Pro Tools and Pro Tools First....

AP
Jul 26, 2020

This is Ashish From Indian(Gujarat).I am new student for this course.I really enjoyed a session. specially Chrissy Tignor maam teaching fantastic.I really enjoyed a lot to her session.\n\nthank you.

M
Jul 9, 2020

Amazing instructor and lot of knowledge to be gained. One of the best course to learn about any DAW. Specially the mixing and mastering course material was helpful to make the track sound amazing.

51 - 75 of 175 Reviews for Pro Tools Basics

By Mari K

Nov 7, 2020

Great Course. Not sure I'm really sold on Protools as my "go to" but it truly taught me a steady understanding of the DAW.

By Maria d L L A

Apr 17, 2017

Excellent course, very well organized and the teacher is really direct and clear, which made it much more effective!

By Paul S

Jun 10, 2019

Fantastic. A really great foundation. The instructor was an excellent communicator. Highly recommend this class!!!

By Gustavo V

Mar 20, 2016

This course is a good shortcut to start Music Production using Pro Tools. Practical tips and relevant information.

By MANUEL M P O

Nov 6, 2020

just perfect, I lost my fear of pro tools and am seriously thinking of making an investment and buying the DAW

By Steve H

Oct 16, 2018

A wonderful start to Pro Tools. This course gets you "up and running" if you put the time and effort into it.

By Amanda A d A e A

Jun 1, 2017

Better than expected! This course gives many clues and useful tips to create a complete song from scratch.

By Bimal K S

This courser is really good if you want to learn about music and tools ,and totally beginner friendly

By Fadi A

Jul 10, 2019

I loved it the Pro-tools

And the teacher is soooooo awesome, she is so good in explaining the lessons,

By José D M

Nov 30, 2020

This is one of the best formations I have ever done. I have learned how to use this program.

By Jaison C

This gives you the opportunity to get informed guided instruction on the basic functionality

By Dr. B N (

May 7, 2020

This is an awesome course with an awesome instructor. A must if you want to learn Pro Tools!

By Dan C

Jul 17, 2018

This is a great, well paced course that will really help familiarize yourself with this DAW.

By David O

Sep 6, 2017

Absolutely excellent course. Really helped me understand Protools coming from Studio One.

By Christian S

Aug 16, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. Its everything I wanted to do and learn. Thank you so much.

By Camilo A C P

Aug 23, 2016

Great teacher! Entertaining, easy and fast way to learn Pro Tools! She's Awesome!!! :D

By Yuriy G

Jun 12, 2017

very nice classes, many new things, new feelings new experience.

Thankll you very much

By Nathalie D M

Jul 22, 2016

Great course with all the basics covered and clearly explained with good examples.

By Tana D

Oct 28, 2020

I learned so much from this specialization, and I'm excited to learn even more!

By Luis D

Aug 13, 2018

Very nice , this couse helped me a lot , there are many intresting information.

By Chia L W

Jul 21, 2020

Thank you for this basics course. I enjoy follow the steps learning Pro Tools.

By Karl D

Nov 28, 2017

Absolutely great course. This made me appreciate Pro Tools and become a user.

By Sherrie K

Jun 23, 2020

Chrissy is awesome! This course was so fun and I learned so much! Thank you!

By ProdByJohn -

Sep 5, 2019

I Love How I Got This Course With No Info But Now I Have The Hang Of It Now

By Vinicius F

Apr 3, 2016

It's a wonderful course. You learn from people who knows how to teach you.