Back to Pro Tools Basics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Pro Tools Basics by Berklee College of Music

Producing music is an incredibly creative process, and knowing the tools of the trade is essential in order to transmit the musical ideas in your head into the DAW in a creative and uninhibited way. Whether you have used a computer to create music before, or you have been curious about production for years, this 4-week course will give you an introductory look into the world of Avid Pro Tools and Pro Tools First....

AF

Sep 12, 2016

Amazing course. I loved each lesson, the examples, the methodology, the teacher is Amazing!!! (Feel like we're friends now!) Very easy to follow exercises and achievable assignments.

DR

Mar 01, 2017

I absolutely enjoyed this course! I gained the confidence I was looking for through the positive instructor\n\nChrissy Tignor Fisher she really made it fun.

76 - 100 of 116 Reviews for Pro Tools Basics

By Bruno N G C

May 31, 2016

Excelent.

The basics of Pro Tools; but also the basics of elementary concepts of audio and music production. The teacher is awesome, super understandable.

With just this course you are set up and ready to go on the Pro Tools journey on your own.

By Christian S

Aug 16, 2017

I really enjoyed this course. Its everything I wanted to do and learn. Thank you so much.

By Daniel R

Mar 01, 2017

Chrissy Tignor Fisher she really made it fun.

By David O

Sep 06, 2017

Absolutely excellent course. Really helped me understand Protools coming from Studio One.

By Steven S

Dec 12, 2017

I may be using Pro Tools in the future due to this course! I am definitely comfortable working with artists who use it now! I understand how to make a track in Pro Tools and even understand microphone concepts.

By Vasil Z

Nov 10, 2017

great Course. Very recomended.

By Rhys O

Dec 28, 2016

Great Basic course to start you off

By Stacey G

Apr 02, 2019

Terrific course by a great instructor. It really set out the basics of a sample workflow, and even though I have used PT for about three months now, it gave me tips and tricks that I was not familiar with. Very enthusiastic teacher and I would take additional courses from her if offered!

By Rubén R

Mar 29, 2019

very good

By Roberto D S

Mar 30, 2019

muito bom

By John E P

May 20, 2019

Chrissy is amazing, excellent instructor.

By ANGELO C D

Apr 26, 2019

This is the best basic

By Angel R

May 27, 2019

Amazing experience

By Arturo F C F

Jun 13, 2019

This is the best course I've ever taken. It filled any gap that there could have been in my knowledge. Yes it is basic, but it doesn't leave chance to doubt. If you want to learn about production, this course will set a solid base to do it.

By Sergio S

Jun 05, 2019

very nice course

By Paul S

Jun 10, 2019

Fantastic. A really great foundation. The instructor was an excellent communicator. Highly recommend this class!!!

By Fadi A

Jul 11, 2019

I loved it the Pro-tools

And the teacher is soooooo awesome, she is so good in explaining the lessons,

By Clare M

Feb 11, 2018

Really good solid points to take away and work on. Definitely worth the time and effort. I now have key things to work on that seems achievable moving forward.

By david b

Jul 15, 2016

Great Course. I wish there was more lessons as to how to record acoustic instruments (guitar, piano,drums). I did not know anything about Pro Tools before course, and now I am able to setup a simple recording session. thanks

By Marcos A d S J

Apr 11, 2016

Very good!

By Sergio G

Oct 10, 2016

Is a great course for musicians, producers and composer. It's a great DAW

By Maximiliano A

Feb 29, 2016

Muy bueno.

By Colleen T

May 22, 2017

Really fun course. Especially nice to take right after the Technology of Music Production, which was very theoretical.

By Bruno A

Jul 15, 2017

I found very limiting when the course proposes for us to have to use synth and samplers.

Some people produces different sound and need to get adopt really quickly to do something reasonable.

I believe that configuration and path could be inserted in a PDF as instruction .

By Jay M

Jul 11, 2017

Good class. In fact, I think this class should have been done before the Technology class as it covered a few things that were included in the Technology class in a much simpler fashion. I don't use ProTools, so I suffered through this class with ProTools First, which created a lot of limitations on what I could do (i.e. no sampler), but I did learn a lot more from this class than I expected that could be applied outside of ProTools.