Back to Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python by University of Michigan

In the capstone, students will build a series of applications to retrieve, process and visualize data using Python. The projects will involve all the elements of the specialization. In the first part of the capstone, students will do some visualizations to become familiar with the technologies in use and then will pursue their own project to visualize some other data that they have or can find. Chapters 15 and 16 from the book “Python for Everybody” will serve as the backbone for the capstone. This course covers Python 3....
Highlights
Informative course
(132 Reviews)
Relevant project
(132 Reviews)

BC
Apr 28, 2020

Now I understand how data mining, API's and dumping and retrieving data from a database works. Excellent course to start understanding how python can be used to work with data sources on the internet.

AG
Jul 9, 2021

226 - 250 of 1,526 Reviews for Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python

By RAVI R

Nov 14, 2016

This course was really a fun to solve some real-time problem, to play with some real time data and put my first step towards data-analysis. I really enjoyed it a lot!

By Yuvraj B

Aug 4, 2019

Great Course and Specialization. I am happy to learn new skills and to visualize.It really help for my upcoming future and Thank you Coursera to help me in learning

By Shrinivas

Jun 4, 2016

I would strongly recommend for those interested in learning python. I will give 100% + rating to Dr Chuck. he is the one of the best teacher i have ever found.

By Mahesh S

Jun 9, 2020

It really lovely journey through this Python specialization. Dr. Chuck made is very easy and interesting. Concepts are explored very nicely and fun while learning.

By Rafael F

Jan 16, 2019

It was awesome to do the projects of this capstone and to learn about data modeling, pagerank algorithm, web scrapping, email data parsing and data visualization.

By EmericB

Mar 11, 2021

Whatever I do next, I'm glad I was able to take this class. It allowed me to learn a lot and to open up the field of possibilities.

Thank you! Dr Chuck you rock!

By AKANKSHYA N

Jul 30, 2020

This was my first specialization course in coursera. This is the best course for python. At last you won't believe that you have learned so much:) THANK YOU!

By Win H N

Sep 27, 2020

It give a lot of knowledge during covid19 period for me.

Especially thanks to coursera and constructor

Charles Russell Severance.You give me a lot of things.

By Ankush R

Apr 20, 2020

Excellent Course. Thank you Dr Chuck. You have a new fan now. I will be doing more courses from you. You have made it sound so simple. Thanks Again. Ankush

By Celine A

Aug 28, 2020

A well structured and easy to follow course for beginners. The notions are well explained and the quizzes/assignments are directly related to the lessons.

By 黃中彥

Jan 6, 2019

The most important is not the certification. Is how much you learned. I learned very much by reproducing the works. Thank you dr.Chuck and teaching staff.

By Luis T

Dec 13, 2018

Great course, because you can explore the inmense capacity of python for data retrieving, spidering the web and visualization of the most common content.

By Zawmyo H

Jul 4, 2020

This is a final course of Python Specialization offered by University of Michigan. This is a great course who want to do the python projects with Data.

By Rifat R

Apr 30, 2020

Professor, I would like to pursue my PhD degree under your supervision. I have a large interest on NLP, AI, Data science. Thanks for your cooperation.

By Willem N

Aug 11, 2019

Couldn't believe that I would be able to complete the course! I am thankful I pressed on. Now I have more confidence to take on another Python course.

By K. R J

Apr 8, 2016

5 stars for inspiring gazillion confidence with the exercises

3 stars for not pushing us hard during capstone

Mean of 4

Nah !! Actually 5 Its perfect !

By Suchayaa K

Jul 6, 2021

Mr.Chuck help me alot from course 1 to 5.He teach person who have 0 % knowledge about python to get know more and being happy to study this as well:)

By Shristi S

Nov 7, 2020

It was a great course. I recently completed my project and all my concepts of python are clear. All the video lectures, assignments are very helpful.

By Qauthar S

Mar 28, 2021

The whole specialization is excellent. All things are very well explained. Made me enthusiastic enough to make me work on the honors assignments!

By Jaafar A

Aug 21, 2020

Very good course, I learned how to program from scratch and now I am more confident to program and also to learn other programming languages.

By Ty W

Aug 25, 2019

Dr Chuck was great as always and I learned more about Python, however, I thought it would be more challenging and involve more programming.

By Eric P

Aug 1, 2019

I can't recommend this specialization highly enough. Dr. Chuck is a great instructor and presents the material in a clear and concise way.

By MAYURESH M M

This was a great journey from last to end. I learned a lot of new things and important things thank you Dr.chuk for being beautiful guide.

By Mark A

Mar 25, 2020

Nice to have a chance to change things up a bit. More open ended forum posts are fun, and it gets you to think a bit more about 'stuff'.

By Jerry E B J

May 17, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I recommend it to anyone that wants to be challenged to utilize and improve an Architecture with Python.