Back to Python for Genomic Data Science

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Python for Genomic Data Science by Johns Hopkins University

4.3

This class provides an introduction to the Python programming language and the iPython notebook. This is the third course in the Genomic Big Data Science Specialization from Johns Hopkins University....

KR

Jul 16, 2018

A very good course for its length and the amount of time it requires. It improved my python skills and knowledge of Genomics. I'm more engaged in my pursuits than before taking the course.

AN

Jul 14, 2022

It was easy in the beginning but gets hard and changing at the end.

It was such an honor th have a course with Professor Salzburg.

I would recommend it to all bioinformatics lovers.

51 - 75 of 303 Reviews for Python for Genomic Data Science

By Negin H

May 13, 2022

It was a great course, even if you do not have any knowlege about Python. I work with Python but it was so interesting for me especially with the application in genomic data science.

Thank you so much.

By Arsham M N

Jul 15, 2022

It was easy in the beginning but gets hard and changing at the end.

It was such an honor th have a course with Professor Salzburg.

I would recommend it to all bioinformatics lovers.

By Antonis P

Jan 25, 2021

excellent course. minor bits where i lost the instructor due to no programming background and the instructor took some things for granted. nevertheless, really great course

By Ammar A

May 1, 2016

Great introduction to genomic data science using Python. The questions were challenging enough to make you work and wasn't too difficult that you get blocked.

By Geoffrey K

Oct 13, 2018

I learned a lot from this course, being new to coding. The content is tweaked towards bioinformatic problems and requires a good grasp of the topic to pass.

By Charles K

Jul 11, 2016

A great medium to learn python via, I'm not a biologist, but that is no barrier, and the backdrop is a great way to learn to play about with Python.

By Rajitha P

May 1, 2020

Excellent course! you can learn from the beginning to end without any prior knowledge. if you have prior experience, this will fulfil the gaps.

By Edwin P

Aug 3, 2020

The whole course was above my expectations. outstanding quality of what is being taught and very clear elaborated noted with helpful example.

By Samin H

Nov 25, 2021

I have been atended many oythin courses but honestly this one was perfect ! I learned alot and I hope to do my best <3 I love you coursera

By Supratim D

Sep 27, 2020

Very helpful, I learned some important things not only from lecture videos, but also from internet while trying to solve the assignments.

By Faisal A

Jun 6, 2017

I learned a lot! The final was very difficult, but it forces you to connect the lessons and concepts. So satisfying when it was done!

By Ajitha N K

Jun 2, 2020

It was a pleasant experience. Learned so many applications of computer software in solving problems related to Genomic science

By Julian P

Aug 14, 2019

Excellent course! It provides very solid foundations for using Python as a tool for Genomic Data Analysis. I highly recommend it!

By 정문필

Jun 20, 2020

It was nice lecture for korean student just like me

because here we don't have bioinformatics for university student

So satisfied

By annet k

Dec 21, 2017

I got a lot of python coding skills in this course. Most of it was through the final exam.

I enjoyed the course!

By Martina M

Feb 2, 2023

I had some basic experience with python, but the course was still quite challenging! I've enjoyed it, thank you

By Inderpal S

Jun 17, 2019

very good introductory course for beginners, gives confidence to the biologists to better understand the script

By Nicolò G

Jun 23, 2020

Very good introduction to python for Genomic data science. Very important also the introduction to Biopython.

By Daniela L C

Apr 11, 2016

Excellent beginners course for those wanting to write personalised scripts in Python to analyse genomic data.

By Emmanuel A

Jun 27, 2021

It was an Excellent Program for me. I learned deeper knowledge for analysing DNA strings, Inclduing Bipython

By Péguy K T K

Feb 23, 2021

This course is great. we started we basis in python and then we moved slowly to more challenging notions.

By Muhammed T

Jul 4, 2022

Great course in my opinion. Clearly explains Python in general and especially for Genomic Data Science.

By Анастасия Д

Jan 20, 2020

Very useful course for beginners in genomic data science. Exam was challenging and really interesting.

By 王东杰

Jan 12, 2022

It's all related to bioinfomatics!I have learned a lot python skills to solve bioinfomatics problems.

By danqingli

Jan 12, 2017

Two teachers in this course are very nice and careful, thank you for you lead me to the new world!