Back to Python Project for Data Science

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Python Project for Data Science by IBM

This mini-course is intended to for you to demonstrate foundational Python skills for working with data. The completion of this course involves working on a hands-on project where you will develop a simple dashboard using Python. This course is part of the IBM Data Science Professional Certificate and the IBM Data Analytics Professional Certificate. PRE-REQUISITE: **Python for Data Science, AI and Development** course from IBM is a pre-requisite for this project course. Please ensure that before taking this course you have either completed the Python for Data Science, AI and Development course from IBM or have equivalent proficiency in working with Python and data. NOTE: This course is not intended to teach you Python and does not have too much instructional content. It is intended for you to apply prior Python knowledge....

VV
Aug 17, 2021

It was an awesome and very hard experience. I struggled a lot with the final assignments, which led to me learning a lot of new things and learning them good. I am giving this project/course 10/10.

CH
Feb 24, 2021

I enjoyed this class. It has less lecture and more figuring things out. It was not in my original certificate program, and I decided to go upgrade and pick it up. Glad I did.

51 - 75 of 218 Reviews for Python Project for Data Science

By Brian C

Mar 18, 2021

This was excellent, I really needed an opportunity to apply the techniques learned so far and this was an excellent example. Well guided, but didn't totally hold your hand - was good to get me thinking.

By Elsa H

Jun 11, 2021

From this level, I feel it started getting difficult and a few challenges. However, I have learned something from this course, good to practice and see how much fundamental knowledge that I learned.

By Anita C

Mar 10, 2021

I think the course is quite good. I helps me to put what I've learnt previously into practice and web scraping is a quite useful skill at work or do something for your own need.

By Rodrigo H G

Mar 15, 2021

Excellent hands-on execise! Needs only to be a little more polished on the HTML scraping, since sometimes it is not that simple to collect data from a site.

By Michael S

Jul 9, 2021

This was an amazing course. I have always wanted to learn how to webscrape and now i have decent understanding of how pythong can be used to assist

By Preetam B

Apr 27, 2021

This is something Good to learn. It tells how the small projects start in the professional world. Nice addition to the professional certificate.

By Robert L D

Apr 15, 2021

Some parts were a bit out of scope for the week's lesson but they required me to investigate further. All in all, this was an excellent project.

By Vincent L

Jul 20, 2021

i think why folks get confused because they dont have a toolkits in prior to complete this course, i mean this course is okay

By Paul D

Mar 1, 2021

A challenging course that uses the fundamentals learned in the previous courses to make a nice final dashboard and project.

By Daniel D

May 4, 2021

Great hands on section, I found it challenging but I was impressed at how easy it was to webscrap and make a dashboard.

By Ivan L

Jun 9, 2021

A good introduction for the beginners. I wish it would also include some guidance on how to use the code in the Excel.

By mohamed y

Mar 3, 2021

Awesome practical course for web scrapping, really master the web scraping with amazing technique for search in tables

By Patarida K

Sep 16, 2021

It's a good review capstone project after the Basic course. I love that I can gain more experience and confidence.

By Niorys S

Mar 31, 2021

Multiple lab practices in python for data science were applied in this module. Amazing methodology and knowledge.

By Abhishek R S

Sep 5, 2021

G​reat project for data science begineers to understand extract the data and use visulization to explain data.

By Paulina L S

Jul 18, 2021

I really enjoy this project because you can play and practice some things. Hoping more projects like this one!

By Подпрятов В А

Apr 4, 2021

Thank you for your work and for the current assignments. I really liked the task about Tesla and the GameStop

By Marwan K

Jul 30, 2021

I​ am really glad to pass this project.

T​hank you Coursera.

T​hank you IBM

T​hank you to all instructors.

By Afsa S

Mar 27, 2021

it is certainly a good start to python. the labs are ever so useful. my advise is keep practicing.

By Mr. O K

Aug 5, 2021

Amazing course for web scraping and getting data for analysis it thank you so much IBM for favor

By Jorge L S B

Mar 25, 2021

Challenging but at the same time enjoyable and a lot ot bites of knowledge everywhere...thanks

By Randy C

Mar 8, 2021

Found this course to be very insightful. It challenged me a good bit and I am grateful for it!

By igor s

Aug 29, 2021

Thank you again. This time for a python, where we can try to do some real project. Amazing.

By praveen p

May 18, 2021

very good course and helped me to understand webscraping and stock market analysis example

By Elizabeth T

May 17, 2021

Quite fun, a bit on the easier side but I enjoyed the more hands on aspect of this course.