Back to Quantitative Methods

LG
Jan 4, 2018

GM
Nov 15, 2020

Excellent course! Well narrated, even entertaining, VERY well structured, with supporting material, and a great mix of theory and examples or discussions. Perhaps the best MOOC I've ever encountered.

176 - 200 of 600 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Juan D d C R

Jul 31, 2017

As an ecologist, it was a great first experience on social sciences. Explanations, fieldwork, interaction with students were magnific! A highly recommended course!

By Zhang Z

Nov 6, 2020

I love the part of the ending of unit, I could review what I've learned through the whole week. The execellent works of other students did provide me inspiration.

By IN

Oct 25, 2020

Great, comprehensive introductory course. The material is sufficiently challenging. The assignments were thought-provoking and complemented the learning process.

By shizhen ( J

Mar 16, 2020

I do love this course! It not only tells you basic knowledge about quantitative methods in social science but also teaches you how to apply in your own research!

By Peter H

Aug 16, 2020

The quite detailed explanation of the major concepts in the Quantitative method.

The quiz and assignment are useful for understanding and remember the materials.

By Nelson A R A

Mar 29, 2018

Absolutely well presented, relevant, and concise. The interviews were really interesting and really expand and clarrfy some issues related to the vdeo lectures.

By Matthias O

Jul 23, 2017

Nicely designed course. Peer review system is good. I learned good amount of knowledge about research methodology which I could not fully get in the university.

By J H

Oct 27, 2015

I was very impressed with the perspective the course took. I had not seen the topic covered from the point of view of the harm to society poor methodology had.

By Paolina S

Oct 15, 2015

Gradually going deeper in the subject. Easily understandable, clear explanations, simple examples, well done illustrative videos. Up to date problems discussed.

By Vinay S

Mar 31, 2020

A really well thought-out course, informative videos, intriguing examples and challenging quizzes. Enjoyed learning every bit of it. Kudos to the entire team!

By Alexander K

Feb 17, 2019

Great course to enhance understating of what underpins social science, research methods and potential threats that a study can be exposed to. Recommended!

By Kaiwen B

Dec 27, 2019

This course is able to help me have a much better understanding of research methods. As a result, I am able to understand papers at a much deeper level.

By Elena G

Jul 9, 2020

Peer-grade assignment was not useful and sometimes quite disappointing. Thanks for providing video with an explanation about the exam, it helped a lot.

By Ibrahima D

Nov 10, 2019

I enjoyed learning in this course. The explanations were clear and the teachers show great efforts in making the material easily accessible.

Thank you!

By priyam v

Nov 19, 2017

It was an exciting experience to be the part of this. It enhanced my way of understanding the concepts, with excellent examples and practical learning.

By Stefan S K

Apr 1, 2016

There is nothing that i would have like to change about the course. Brilliant work! My sincere thanks to the whole UVA team for this specialization

By Sanjana B a h

Nov 7, 2020

Course that teaches you the fundamentals of good quantitative research. Can get a bit challenging at times, but is packed with useful information!

By Natália d C

Dec 23, 2019

Great course, the explanations are very clear and the exercises help you to review the content. I learned a lot from it and highly recommend it!

By Lotey O

Aug 31, 2020

The course material was very helpful and informative. The course has significantly helped me achieve my goals. Very systematic and easy flow.

By Petra S

Excellent course, designed specifically for statistics in social sciences. Well organised course, useful examples and interesting assignments.

By Ayfer V

Feb 24, 2019

Great course! You really learn the content and are able to work on it. The only struggle is not having enough assignments which you an review.

By Elvira N

Nov 14, 2017

Very useful course if you are interested in how properly conduct a research. Only theoretical basis, no calculations included. Thank you ! :)

By Hans H C V

Aug 17, 2020

I learned something new, I'm so happy. :)

Sorry for delay, I'm currently on internship and in a full time job, and my english isn't the best.

By Hasan K

Mar 27, 2017

The language used in the courses are very clear. The exercises and assignments helped me a lot to understand the provided material. Thanks!

By Kunj A

May 15, 2020

Best course I have ever attended, One who wants to dive deeper into ocean of research must give this scientifically designed course a try