Back to Quantum Mechanics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Quantum Mechanics by University of Colorado Boulder

Course 2 of Statistical Thermodynamics presents an introduction to quantum mechanics at a level appropriate for those with mechanical or aerospace engineering backgrounds. Using a postulatory approach that describes the steps to follow, the Schrodinger wave equation is derived and simple solutions obtained that illustrate atomic and molecular structural behavior. More realistic behavior is also explored along with modern quantum chemistry numerical solution methods for solving the wave equation....

SB
Jul 28, 2020

Amazing tutorial and presentations. Got a lot of information and enriched my knowledge in quantum mechanics.\n\nMy sincere gratitude to Mr. John W. Daily for guiding me through this course.

DS

This Course on Quantum Mechanics is well organized and easy to understand. Course has been excellently delivered by Instructor. I recommend this course to physicist.

26 - 50 of 124 Reviews for Quantum Mechanics

By Richard A B D

May 22, 2020

That's unnecesary

By Yosef T

Sep 8, 2020

bad

By Benjamin B

Aug 19, 2021

This course was very informative and helpful. It also forced you to learn the equations and derivations. I really enjoyed the quality of the content. Thank you John and the University of Colorado Boulder for supplying this course through Coursera!

By Soumyadeep B

Jul 29, 2020

My sincere gratitude to Mr. John W. Daily for guiding me through this course.

By Utkarsh D

Aug 26, 2021

It was a Great Learning experience. I certainly learned about a lot many new things related to Quantum Mechanics. Thank you Professor Daily !!

By TASHIN A A

Jul 14, 2020

Great to meet Dr. John W. Daily

He surely made the syllabus and his instructions vivid and clear which helped a lot. Thanks !

By R.Punithapriya

Jun 13, 2021

This course is very useful to me ,more informations are gathered in my self from this course

By Valentina S J

Nov 12, 2020

I love this topic and I really enjoyed the lessons, I have learned so much. Thanks

By Navneet P

Jul 16, 2020

it's a good course for a basic and conceptual understanding of quantum mechanics.

By Abhishek K

Jul 24, 2020

Best instructor and wonderful teaching style and I love quantum.

By PH181108068 P

Mar 31, 2021

It is very helpful for students to understand concepts clearly

By ANDREA G M O

Jul 23, 2020

very good it explains you the basics of Quantum Mechanics

By Yilmar S S H

Jan 10, 2021

un curso muy completo y con conceptos muy claros

By NITRO , C (

Oct 18, 2020

I learned so much more about quantum mechanics

By Athira P

Jun 28, 2020

EXCELLENT COURSE MATERIAL AND DESCRIPTION

By SHREYA M

Sep 23, 2020

Wonderful course. I have learned a lot.

By MONIKA K

May 12, 2020

A good and full of knowledge session

By KATANGURU L

Jul 12, 2020

very informative interesting course

By Ashima S

Jun 8, 2020

its really great for keen learner.

By Melisha Q

Jun 26, 2020

good course and well explained

By Benjamin C C

Jul 2, 2020

I loved the course, very good

By Rishi D

Aug 8, 2020

PDF provide were very good.

By fazurulla m

Jul 14, 2020

It's great session of class

By Sabbir A

Jul 10, 2020

A perfect course to enroll.

By Abhinav