Back to Quantum Mechanics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Quantum Mechanics by University of Colorado Boulder

Course 2 of Statistical Thermodynamics presents an introduction to quantum mechanics at a level appropriate for those with mechanical or aerospace engineering backgrounds. Using a postulatory approach that describes the steps to follow, the Schrodinger wave equation is derived and simple solutions obtained that illustrate atomic and molecular structural behavior. More realistic behavior is also explored along with modern quantum chemistry numerical solution methods for solving the wave equation....

SB
Jul 28, 2020

Amazing tutorial and presentations. Got a lot of information and enriched my knowledge in quantum mechanics.\n\nMy sincere gratitude to Mr. John W. Daily for guiding me through this course.

DS

This Course on Quantum Mechanics is well organized and easy to understand. Course has been excellently delivered by Instructor. I recommend this course to physicist.

76 - 100 of 124 Reviews for Quantum Mechanics

By Vedang S D

Sep 13, 2020

good

By Fulvio R F A

Aug 31, 2020

Nice

By Nithin A

Jul 27, 2020

Jul 26, 2020

Good

By Dr.Kanike R K

Jul 2, 2020

nice

By 177Y1A0361

Jun 11, 2020

Good

By PAVAN K A

Jun 8, 2020

GOOD

By 197Y5A0317

Jun 7, 2020

Good

By 187Y1A0305

Jun 3, 2020

good

By NIRMAL R Y

May 4, 2020

good

By Aakash A

Oct 5, 2020

Wel

By Camila G

Sep 2, 2020

By DINESH K

By Giulio M

To sum up, it's an interesting content, explained in a short time. About the project, it's NOT too related to this course, so it can be a bit difficult to provide the right answer! At least an hour of study outstide the course and the platform is required, to understand what the problem is and how to provide the right answer. About the theory, I was interested in Shrodinger's equation, well explained! Maybe I would have preferred more examples of real application rather than molecular shapes and configurations.

By Soumaya J

Aug 30, 2020

Thank you very much for this course, I have learned many things...However I have noticed that the course is 90% mathematical formulas and I as an engineering student prefer to learn much more about physical and/or chemical phenomenons and thus the information would be stuck within my head forever.

I thank you again very much , it was a very good experience and honor for me to learn from such a great university. Thank you for your time and consideration

Sincerely,

By Rashmi R K

Jun 28, 2020

A little hard course. The instructor for this course handled it very well. I felt that the problems presented for discussions were a bit hard. I couldn't answer one of the questions and hence I felt I did not have sufficient knowledge to answer it. If some sort of examples as to how to approach certain problems were given, it would have been easier and helpful. I am thankful for this course.

By Ma Y

Oct 22, 2020

Great explanations and course structure. But there are simply too few exercises given, which makes some of them hard to follow. The exercise/assessment part of this course needs some major modifications.

By R. S A

Oct 7, 2020

the course is itself a beautiful subject

but only one thing to say is without teaching any kind of calculations telling to attend the answers to the question is not at all good

plz look into it

By B S H

Jun 3, 2020

A good course with a good syllabus. There are minor errors. I also request the instructor to perform elaborate simplifications to complicated equations present in the slides.

By Sarfuddin A T

The Professor successfully presented the concise introduction to the course theme. Link to useful suggested resources could be helpful for the learners.

By VAMSI R S G S - A

Sep 3, 2020

This course was pretty good for learners but for basics or for any other things they need to go through the other classes related to this one..

By Kevin A M H

Jul 7, 2020

It's a great course, should have more test and questions. It is all, according to the information , it's very valous and details.

By Tupuivao V

Nov 1, 2020

This course is brief and precise. It has allowed me to understand more about Quantum Mechanics in a very short period of time.