Back to Questionnaire Design for Social Surveys

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Questionnaire Design for Social Surveys by University of Michigan

4.4

This course will cover the basic elements of designing and evaluating questionnaires. We will review the process of responding to questions, challenges and options for asking questions about behavioral frequencies, practical techniques for evaluating questions, mode specific questionnaire characteristics, and review methods of standardized and conversational interviewing....

VB

Jan 17, 2016

An excellent course that covers the fundamental concepts for survey design and administration. The content was well structured and presentations and study material was rich and comprehensive.

TP

Sep 08, 2017

I wasn't a student's social major, I took this course in need of making a questionnaire for my researching. It is useful and easy to access the main key of a survey. Thank you

1 - 25 of 71 Reviews for Questionnaire Design for Social Surveys

By Rahul R

Dec 31, 2018

Nice and very informative course on questionnaire design.

By Gbolagun O

Feb 04, 2017

Very detailed and comprehensive module.

By Alejandra L

Nov 30, 2015

Very useful insights on actual questionnaire creation.

By Jaime A

Sep 15, 2016

Excellent, I really enjoyed it!

By Ana D

Feb 08, 2016

Great course!

By Vinay B

Jan 17, 2016

By 华彤延

Jan 11, 2016

a really charming teaching staff , a highly applicable metholodgy

By VASILIKI D

Nov 25, 2015

Very helpful and interesting course!!!!

By Adrian O R V

Oct 25, 2015

Excelemte

By Sergey K

Dec 13, 2015

excellent course, I found it really useful and stimulating

By howardavery

Jan 09, 2016

Very good course! I learned much more than what I expected! It is also great help for my psychology course and project.

By Thomas R

Nov 10, 2016

I am in the process of applying for a PhD that will entail developing a questionnaire de novo, and this brief course has been immeasurably helpful in identifying components of questionnaire design that require careful consideration. It is only a taster, and there is certainly a lot more to read up on around the topic, but it has provided a sound basis to grow on. I would highly recommend it for anyone who is new to survey methodology, or is even slightly interested in knowing how the design of surveys can influence results.

By Monu S

Jan 29, 2016

very goo

By Orlando E C

Nov 26, 2015

Very useful course for research purposes. Thanks!

By Luiz F C L

Jan 23, 2017

Clear, practical videos accompanied by quality reading material.

By Zena P

May 15, 2018

Great course! The opportunity to learn from a prestigious program in survey design and development is a plus!

By Diego P

Mar 02, 2017

It can't be more complete. My favorite course yet taken.

By OMAR R P

Jun 05, 2016

Excellent course. I recomended.

By Vivek K S

Jan 12, 2016

Excellent Course!

By Baguinebie B

Jun 13, 2018

Lot of thing I learnt were new

By Andrew R O

Dec 07, 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. It was a narrowly-defined topic (Questionnaire Design) that was well-explored; this makes the course feel like you are actually learning something and does not feel overwhelming in the slightest. You feel you are actually learning a skill rather than a subject. Further, the professors were clear in their teaching methods.

By Asim A

Jan 28, 2017

very knowledgeable course it opened the door to my further study thanks a lot our professors for your hard work .

By Fariza A T

Mar 24, 2016

Interesting course! Thank you for the instructors. I will definitely try some other courses by these authors and University of Michigan.

By Thompson v A

Feb 28, 2016

This is a great course, very interesting and helpful.

By Georgina C

May 01, 2018

Useful, focused and complete content.