Back to Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees by University of Minnesota

Finding and hiring the right people is often cited as the number one concern of businesses today. It seems we are all competing for the best and brightest workers. As you will see in our time together in the second course, a critical component of the People Manager Value Proposition is to hire talented people who enable the organization to achieve its strategic goals. This course is an introduction into the topic of recruitment, selection and onboarding. At the outset of the course we will explore the importance of linking recruitment goals with overall company strategy. We then look at a number of options to recruit and select employees both effectively and legally. Throughout the course we will examine current issues in talent acquisition, such as how companies are now leveraging social media and hiring analytics to ensure better quality hires. At the conclusion of the course, we look at how to onboard employees to promote employee commitment and engagement....

KM
Nov 25, 2020

Great course to learn the theoretical background of HR management through practical applications. I highly recommend this course. Thank you all for the immense support provided throughout the course.

SB
Sep 7, 2017

It was amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire bit of this course. Very interactive. Took a lot from this course. Very happy. Hoping to enroll for more courses in future. Thanks once again Coursera.

126 - 150 of 788 Reviews for Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees

By Kim A

Very clear and informative. I think it will help me with hiring and ensuring that I don't waste time and money, and don't get sued. Thank you!

By Andrew C S J

Mar 28, 2020

Great course, I learn a lot, even though I am not in HR. but this course give me the perfective view from HR side on how to do recruitment.

By Juan C F

Jan 15, 2020

I learned interesting thing, I really enjoyed be part of this course, we had great discussion on the forums with a multicultural students.

By Nivedita R

Jul 29, 2019

Being into the same role, it really helped me to gain more knowledge which can be implemented in my daily work routine to make it smarter.

By Veena N

May 2, 2020

I have learnt effective Recruitment, Hiring and Onboarding process, this course was very useful and added advantage to my current role

By Rashmi S

Jun 28, 2018

Its an interesting course. The learning process is natural and peers get chance to review each others work which really helps. Thanks!

By Ahmed R

Nov 12, 2017

Very useful for budding Hr aspirants and it will give you proper channelized way how,why and when to recruit and onboarding process.

By abhishek n

May 23, 2020

A course designed for HR aspirants for gaining skills for future recruitment, hiring and onboarding new hires into the organization.

By Faruk A

Jul 21, 2021

Amazing four weeks learning experience. Learn a lot from this course and express my gratitude to the respected Course Instructors.

By ANK M

Apr 23, 2020

It was amazing. This course took me longer than I wanted .Hoping to enroll for more courses in future. Thanks once again Coursera.

By Chinatu K P

Mar 20, 2021

This course has taught me a lot about recruitment, onboarding, talent management, performance management and project management.

By Bart v B

Dec 22, 2020

Really enjoyed this module thank you! It gave me a better perspective in regards to recruiting, hiring and onboarding employees.

By Haiqal R

Aug 20, 2020

insightful, easy to learn and understand. I have a better understanding on the recruitment concepts after the course. Thank you.

By Natali K

May 10, 2017

That was really interesting and practical course. I applied most of the knowledges to my current work straight away. Thank you.

By Refi A

Jan 16, 2021

very detailed and a good explanation before what will HR do to recruiting people until acceptance people, thank you very much!

By Omkar S T

Aug 31, 2020

This Course is greatly help me to build my career in human resource, Thanks for giving amazing learning platform for students.

By Sehrish M

Aug 29, 2018

this is such an amazing platform. I really enjoyed this course and I learned so many things from this website and this course.

By Karrie M

Jul 27, 2020

Very useful tips and advice for excellent recruiting, hiring, and onboarding employees. I would recommend taking this course.

By Nabiyeva I

Apr 22, 2020

Thank You for everything, it was a pleasure and great chance to me to have an opportunity to get studied at your university!

By Kriss F P B

Jan 15, 2020

Excelente curso, los docentes explican con diferentes ejemplos para entender mejor las organizaciones. Estoy muy agradecida

By IBIDOKUN A

Dec 16, 2019

Has someone that isn't into HR, this course has given me insight on the profession and now i can't wait to start my career

By Chris Z

Dec 9, 2018

This was a great overview for very critical components of the organizational hiring process. I really enjoyed the learning.

By OJO I O

Jun 27, 2021

Wow! Am so excited for the opportunity to take this course, Thanks to Amy and other instructors, it was worth the efforts.

By Shubha I

Oct 1, 2016

It was such a great experience. I am positive senior managers will benefit greatly from the tips and suggestions provided.

By Anushka H

Nov 12, 2021

Thank you to all my instructors , I truly had a wonderful experience, it is helping me a lot in the start of my HR field