Back to Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees by University of Minnesota

Finding and hiring the right people is often cited as the number one concern of businesses today. It seems we are all competing for the best and brightest workers. As you will see in our time together in the second course, a critical component of the People Manager Value Proposition is to hire talented people who enable the organization to achieve its strategic goals. This course is an introduction into the topic of recruitment, selection and onboarding. At the outset of the course we will explore the importance of linking recruitment goals with overall company strategy. We then look at a number of options to recruit and select employees both effectively and legally. Throughout the course we will examine current issues in talent acquisition, such as how companies are now leveraging social media and hiring analytics to ensure better quality hires. At the conclusion of the course, we look at how to onboard employees to promote employee commitment and engagement....

KM
Nov 25, 2020

Great course to learn the theoretical background of HR management through practical applications. I highly recommend this course. Thank you all for the immense support provided throughout the course.

SB
Sep 7, 2017

It was amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire bit of this course. Very interactive. Took a lot from this course. Very happy. Hoping to enroll for more courses in future. Thanks once again Coursera.

101 - 125 of 743 Reviews for Recruiting, Hiring, and Onboarding Employees

By thashifa S

Jun 9, 2020

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE LEARNING WITH COURSERA, EASY LEARNING ,TIME FLEXIBILITY ,LOOKING FOR NEW COURSES

I'M JUST LOVING IT

THANKS TO MY INSTROCTORS

REGARDS

TASHIFA

By Babita S

Dec 9, 2020

This course is enough to the candidate while opting their career in recruitment and hiring.I the course has covered all the aspects and contexts of the topic.

By Maheen A

Complete guide for recruitment, selection and on boarding process. It increased my knowledge now I will be able to look in to more details of these processes,

By MD.Tanzim H

May 2, 2021

Very good course. It helped me learn in strategic planning. System planning and recruitment also. Highly recommended. The instructor is very helpful. Thanks.

By Mahmoud I E

Jul 17, 2019

It was outstanding experience taking such a course , got a lot of information and knowledge . Looking forward to taking the next course in the specialization

By Sourabh A

Apr 29, 2020

It was an awesome course with a very well explained approach by the professor. Just loved it !!!

Thank you so much University of Minnesota & Coursera !!!

By Ashmin S

Jul 2, 2020

Excellent course. After completing this course, you will have all the required knowledge and resources for recruiting, hiring, and onboarding employees.

By Jennifer G

Oct 13, 2019

Loved this course. Really helped me understand the importance of a strong onboarding strategy! I love recruiting and this was the perfect course for me.

By Hina A

Jul 3, 2020

I would like to thank you Amy and Stacy for such a nice explanation of all topics, completed very well and enjoyed too, going to enroll for third one.

By Omar O G

Jun 29, 2019

Great content and teachers! I like the way in which it's being structured, developed and delivered. Very useful information (holistic and transversal)

By Judith A

Jun 25, 2018

I absolutely loved this course!!! I learnt a lot of practical and real life tips in recruiting and onboarding. I will highly recommend this course!!!

By Max K

Great course, interesting and practical, gives a lot of important information and tips how to do the amazing recruiting according to best practices.

By shivani c

Jul 19, 2020

This was one of the best courses and had the best faculty, she made the concepts understandable in a very interactive way. thankyou for the course.

By Igor H I

Dec 20, 2016

Very good for this ones who needs relevant information at this HR critical process and for those who need an update and also a refresh..very good!!

By Madhuri S

Apr 16, 2021

I learn many new things regarding recruiting and I will definitely use it in my professional career Thank you for proving such exquisite knowledge

By Sophie G

Aug 25, 2020

Excellent course with lots of tools and tips. Strategic and operational approach. Great overview of the whole cycle from recruiting to onboarding.

By Marcia C

Mar 12, 2020

Excellent course. I would recommend it to anybody who wants either to gain or sharpen their skills in recruiting, hiring and onboarding employees.

By David j R M

Sep 8, 2020

Excellent course, very complete, dynamic and above all enriching in the knowledge and skills that one as an apprentice develops and understands.

By Sakshi K

Jul 2, 2020

this course helped me in depth understanding of the employee onboarding. and what key point we should consider while hiring employee for company

By Kim A

Very clear and informative. I think it will help me with hiring and ensuring that I don't waste time and money, and don't get sued. Thank you!

By Andrew C S J

Mar 28, 2020

Great course, I learn a lot, even though I am not in HR. but this course give me the perfective view from HR side on how to do recruitment.

By Juan C F

Jan 15, 2020

I learned interesting thing, I really enjoyed be part of this course, we had great discussion on the forums with a multicultural students.

By Nivedita R

Jul 29, 2019

Being into the same role, it really helped me to gain more knowledge which can be implemented in my daily work routine to make it smarter.

By Veena N

May 2, 2020

I have learnt effective Recruitment, Hiring and Onboarding process, this course was very useful and added advantage to my current role

By Rashmi S

Jun 28, 2018

Its an interesting course. The learning process is natural and peers get chance to review each others work which really helps. Thanks!