Back to Refugees in the 21st Century

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Refugees in the 21st Century by University of London

This MOOC provides insight into the refugee phenomenon as one of the most complex, compelling and (arguably) misunderstood features of the 21st century. Taking a global perspective, it will outline the fundamentals of who ‘refugees’ are, where they come from and where they go, as well as delving into the features of the global system for refugee protection and ‘solutions’ for those who have been forcibly displaced. It places the student at the centre of the learning experience through engagement with a range of robust and challenging activities, materials and online peer engagement....

OA
Jan 18, 2021

Thank you so much Prof DAVID AND PROF SARAH, you both made this course very interesting and educative. l am leaving here with an enlighten mind on issues that borders migration and refugees.

DT
Mar 23, 2021

Thanks a lot, a must for people interested in social science, it gives an approach as to how governments, ONG's and UNHCR address these topics, the background and the challenges ahead

51 - 75 of 131 Reviews for Refugees in the 21st Century

By Isabela C d P B

May 8, 2020

Excelente curso, com pontos essenciais para entendimento do temática de refugiados no século 21. Os materiais para leitura são super informativos e dinâmicos.

By Katerina T

Feb 6, 2021

It was a very nice experience to be part of this course. I learned a lot of stuff and I gain more knowledge about the issue of refugees. Totally recommended.

By Eben O

Nov 3, 2020

Excellent and worthwhile course. Very informative course with astute and knowledgeable lecturers. I enjoyed and benefited from every bit of the course. Kudos

By Katlego W P

Oct 7, 2020

Very insightful course providing detailed information on refugees and migration. I highly recommend it for anyone interested in refugees and migration field.

By Stefanie

Apr 21, 2020

This was an interesting and accessible course. For the most part, the reading load was manageable, interesting, and up-to-date. I would recommend it,

By Laura P L

Sep 3, 2020

Es un curso muy completo, las lecturas, vídeos y todos los materiales son apropiados.

Gracias por este conocimiento tan valioso, excelente curso.

By Juan E R

Jul 20, 2021

Certainly and eye opener. Very well presented and organized lectures. I enjoyed the videos, reading material and peers reviews.

By Aigerim S

Aug 9, 2021

​Amazing course! I really liked all lecture materials. The course promotes a deeper undestanding of people on the move.

By Abera A

Oct 24, 2021

The course is paramount significant for all who have concern on the issues of refugee. I really like and enjoyed it.

By Samah A J

Oct 1, 2020

The course is an eye-opening. Thank you for open resurces particularly which covers the global compact on refugees.

By Yanna A

Jul 27, 2021

​foi de grande aprendizado, sou grata pelo auxilio que recebi e como as aulas melhoraram minha visao sobre o mundo.

By sandra

Jan 24, 2021

thanks to this course now I understand the refugee crisis more detailed. And it was really helpful. Thank you !

By Temesgen A

May 20, 2021

It is realy helpful to the limited knowledge we have about refugees and its global challenges.Thank you again.

By kubra e

Mar 18, 2021

It was a very engaging course that I enjoyed following... Hope this course will help me reach where I want to.

By Aravind K

Sep 30, 2020

A much needed course to understand the prevailing problems related to Refugees and convention related to it.

By Ana G R L

Oct 25, 2021

I laerned a lot of new things, the bibliography was so interesting and it helped me also with my school.

By Ladidi A

Oct 19, 2021

I enjoyed the explanatory videos the most, and also the reading material. the course was very helpful.

By Hanifa S S

Nov 27, 2020

A great course. I surprised at how intense it became as the weeks passed. will definitely recommend.

By Eliziel M V

Jul 5, 2021

This course open my knowledge about how serious is the forced displacement crisis in the world now.

By Shelly R

Aug 28, 2020

Great overview of the situation - I thoroughly enjoyed it. Considering pursuing the online masters!

By Naseel M

Apr 30, 2021

A very informative and valid course for those who are interested in refugee-related subjects.

By Munther M B E

May 3, 2020

One of the best courses i have ever done, was very useful, full of significant informations.

By Paulin

Sep 24, 2020

A complete course that gives the required expertise needed to work with refugees and IDPs.

By Ulise D B G

Aug 9, 2020

it is a incredible course , if you want to know more about Refugees and Migration Crisis.