Back to Removing Barriers to Change

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Removing Barriers to Change by University of Pennsylvania

5.0

What does it mean to truly change something? How does one persuade others to change? How do we reduce roadblocks to change? In this course, you’ll learn about the barriers to change and how to become more effective in inspiring change within others and your organization. Professor Jonah Berger of the Wharton School has designed this course to help you understand the REDUCE framework, and shows you how to develop your skills of persuasion and influence. By the end of this course, you’ll know both the strengths and weaknesses of certain strategies for removing barriers in change, plus you'll learn how to leverage those strategies to achieve change in both business and in life....

GB
Sep 14, 2020

A great course on removing barriers to change and Professor Jonah Berger has an engaging way of delivering the course content. Unfortunately there are only two courses on here by Professor Berger.

NK
Aug 17, 2020

Great course! I learned a lot that is applicable in my everyday work in sales and business development. I would recommend this course to anyone, even people that do not work in business.

1 - 13 of 13 Reviews for Removing Barriers to Change

By Marcel W

Aug 5, 2020

The course is amazing! I have learned a lot of new things and refreshed old ones. I have gained more insights than before! Can definitely recommend it!

By Adam K

Aug 6, 2020

Phenomenal! Concise but full of meat. Great content and greater delivery. A+++

By Kristian H

Aug 26, 2020

Thank you, Professor Berger, for this absolutely brilliant course. Concise and very insightful. Why do people prefer to stick to the status quo and look for excuses to do so? Why do smokers usually ignore health messages but something changes if they have to explain the risks of smoking to someone else? If you want to know the answers to these and other fascinating questions, understand (oftentimes irrational!) human behaviour, and drive change, then this is simply a must.

By Gareth B

Sep 15, 2020

By Natalie K

Aug 18, 2020

By Samuel A D

Aug 29, 2020

Tema muy interesante! El material está bien desarrollado! Recomendable para todos!

By Bhargav K

Aug 9, 2020

Good Content and informative course for change agent

By E F

Jul 26, 2020

Amazing course, great teacher

By Dr. Z S

Nov 21, 2020

Prof Jonah Berger is an amazing instructor. He provides theories and then backs them up with excellent examples. I believe that this form of applied learning increases insight and understanding. I would readily take another course with him. I encourage people to take this course and purchase his books.

Dr. Zina Suissa, PCC, CTPC, Tedx Speaker

By betel t

Nov 15, 2020

This was the best course I took from Coursera. I wish Professor Jonha offers other courses on change management. He is an excellent professor. He is generous for sharing the course materials with students. I hope Coursera will invite Professor Jonha to conduct other courses.

By T. O

Dec 2, 2020

Excellent and fun course - Professor Jonah Berger is both engaging and clear. He effectively uses interesting (& sometimes humorous) stories to explain concepts. I learnt a lot of useful tools and concepts.

By Nicole B

Nov 29, 2020

I really loved the style and the examples provided were very helpful - excellent module

By Chua S B

Nov 17, 2020

Appreciate the introduction of a framework to look at the barriers to change and also ways to remove these barriers. Also love the many examples provided.