Back to Research Proposal: Initiating Research

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Research Proposal: Initiating Research by University of California, Davis

Market Research is a growing and important field that is used in many industries around the world. Given all the data that is collected whether by organizations, industries, social media, governments, etc., it’s important that someone can review and sift through all the noise to provide valuable insights. And that’s where you come in as a market researcher. This course will only scratch the surface and provide you a foundational understanding of this field. In this course, you will be able to define market research and identify some tools used in the industry. You will be able to discuss the importance of secondary and internal research in terms of the planning process. You will be able to define what primary research is and identify the various ways to conduct primary research. You will be able to focus on an actual research plan or proposal for your peer review project. You will be able to compose a response to a request for a proposal or research plan and be able to address the various components of the proposal and package it in a professional manner....

MA

Nov 20, 2018

It's my pleasure to have this course. It help me to accelerate my potentiality to design a proposal with all the knowledge along the 4 weeks. Thanks very much for this opportunity.

MG

Aug 15, 2018

This is a very good introduction to initiating a research proposal. I am really grateful to Jim Fong and his team for the valuable insights.

26 - 50 of 64 Reviews for Research Proposal: Initiating Research

By Zaheer K

Mar 11, 2020

Best course for beginners who are going to start their research.

By Kazi R B R

The course was very well structured. I enjoyed it thoroughly!

By Aman G

Apr 30, 2020

Nice course, great instructor and amazing relevant content

By SERGIO A B S

Apr 22, 2020

Mr. Jim Fong knows a lot and teaches in a great way!

By Kohlmann K

Jan 19, 2020

Brilliant course in market research initiation.

By Harshit C

May 14, 2020

Amazing course provide apple information

By SUPRIYA G

Nice and very helpful course

By Vincent L

May 14, 2020

It was very helpful for me

By Muhammed M

May 22, 2020

This is very use full one

By Samrat S

By shibaji b

awesome

By nitish k

May 01, 2020

GOOD

By Dawn Q

Sep 05, 2018

Overall experience was good, and I am sure that I would go watch it for a second time, but during the learning process, all I get was the vague structure and concept which were pretty hard to internalize, maybe I should combine them with actual practice in some real working senario....

So I would say it is not what I expected in terms of starting my senior market research project in a academic way....

By Fathia R

Oct 07, 2019

I received a quite unfair assessment from a participant who seems like he does not fully understand the lesson, which affects my final score. I think it would be better if we can reply the feedback that the other participants give for our final project: so we can discuss and clarify which judgment is right or wrong.

By Sorpiash S

May 08, 2020

This course is really good for me and I think also for all the students who have taken it. It provides us a clear definition of what's market research and its components. I really like it.

By Leo H B

Sep 29, 2017

Nice approach, clear in information, good supporting materials. For non English native speakers (students) it would be nice if Jim would talk al a little slower.

By Vishnu F

Dec 23, 2017

I would have given 5 stars but than people would consider it a fake review. Anyways jokes apart this course is really nice and based on real examples.

By Ilnur M

Apr 22, 2019

It felt good as a very brief outline of the topic, but it would also be great to add more details in the course. Too light format maybe?

By Rashmi R R

Nice one. It really helped me a lot in learning about market research. I have gained some new ideas from this course. Thank You.