Back to Reviews & Metrics for Software Improvements

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Reviews & Metrics for Software Improvements by University of Alberta

This course covers techniques for monitoring your projects in order to align client needs, project plans, and software production. It focuses on metrics and reviews to track and improve project progress and software quality....

May 24, 2019

IT WAS AN WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE LEARNING THROUGH THIS COURSE. IT IS AN WELL SET-UP COURSE. EASY TO LEARN. THE TEACHING FACULTY IS ALSO EXPERIENCED AND NICE.

GC

Mar 01, 2016

All my projects, in terms of productivity and quality, have improved by simply applying various aspects of what I have learnt from this specialization.

26 - 50 of 118 Reviews for Reviews & Metrics for Software Improvements

By Konnie M

Jan 26, 2018

Awesome class! Learned so much including how to measure software quality.

By Kozenko A

Mar 27, 2016

All was super

By Andrew R

Apr 20, 2016

A great finish to a great specialization. VERY HIGHLY recommend.

By Sateesh K R

Apr 18, 2016

Excellent Course

By Thomas C

Sep 21, 2016

I found the concepts beeing presented "generalized" - and not as dedicated to specific SPM scenario's.

By Aseem D

Dec 30, 2017

Very happy to take this course. Cleared many topics for me.

By Carina A L d F

Mar 16, 2016

I liked this course very much

By Markus M

Feb 22, 2017

very good content on how to measure and improve processes and products

By jain_pankajkumar@yahoo.co.in

Mar 02, 2017

This course is really very Helpful.

By Stjepan G

Feb 15, 2016

Excellent course. Great examples and easy to understand concepts.

By Arturo B A

May 13, 2016

Great course. You will make your software better and your team stronger.

By Francois A

Mar 02, 2018

Good and simple techniques to be able to organize and manage a project right.

By Jenna C

Apr 11, 2016

Great insight into how to track and review metrics!

By Ravi K

Apr 11, 2016

It's a great course! Highly practical guide on how to develop the right product, done right, and managed right.

By Bryan F E M

Oct 22, 2017

It was a great course

By Fahim G

Feb 26, 2016

Everthing is interesting about this specialisation, this is my fifth coruse and I am so glad that I have invested my time in this.

By Veretennikova Y

Jan 29, 2018

Great course! I've gained a lot of valuable information to use in my future career!

By Jose P

Jul 02, 2018

Learned a lot about how to construct and track metrics that I have been employing but not fully understanding. I also enjoyed very much the advice on how to handle different types of meetings, soft skills and techniques to use to empower the teams, and pitfalls to avoid. I think that there are lots of PMs doing their job and often times feeling helpless. This course can greatly help shed light into those areas.

By Prolay C

Jun 13, 2017

Excellent course.

By Sundaresen R

Nov 25, 2016

Very good course

By Hil A

Jul 05, 2018

It was a pleasure to study with you! Amazing work

By Fabian F

Dec 13, 2017

It was a good and, in my opinion, comprehensive course on the important topic of Reviews & Metrics for Software Improvements. I recommend it to every stakeholer in software development and product management!

By Carlos A P C

Jul 14, 2017

Excelent course.

By Anton G

Mar 18, 2016

very useful course :)

By Andreia M

Jul 21, 2017

I've been waiting for the end of the Capstone project to review all courses of the specialization. I want to check how they interact and how would the concepts be applied. I couldn't be more satisfied! This specialization is very complete and focused on the main topic "Software Product Management". Although there are several additional resources for us to deeply analyse a concept that interest us, the overall course gives you the necessary view of all options available without becoming to generic. I really recommend this specialization and congratulate all the team involved on developing this course. Thanks!