Back to Budgeting and Scheduling Projects

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Budgeting and Scheduling Projects by University of California, Irvine

A good project schedule helps all team members’ work together to meet project objectives. A project budget with realistic cost constraints is also an essential bedrock of any project. In this course you’ll learn to plan and stick to time and cost constraints in order to ensure the success of your projects. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Identify the resource needs of the project 2. Decompose work packages into activities 3. Define what is needed to estimate activity durations 4. Define milestones and create a milestone schedule 5. Determine the critical path and calculate float 6. Describe the purpose of using leads and lags in a project schedule 7. Estimate the quantities and costs of resources required to perform project activities 8. Select one of three common cost estimating techniques to determine a project budget 9. Use a responsibility assignment matrix to assign responsibilities 10. Recognize the components of a project’s quality management plan...

MF

Oct 24, 2016

I enjoyed this course, the mix of the video presentations and the powerpoints are well done. The instructor does an excellent job. the 'bonus videos' and 'panelist interviews' are very good as well.

JR

Feb 06, 2017

Great course going into important details on cost and budgeting. I really like the video portion which gives real-world examples that help reinforce and bring the concepts to an everyday audience.

76 - 100 of 663 Reviews for Budgeting and Scheduling Projects

By Alexander L

Feb 09, 2016

Great course for those who just started to study project management and for those who want to improve their performance.

Thank you Margret!

By Kimberly L

May 03, 2018

Great videos and information. The terminology wasn't too complicated and everything was easy to understand. The pace of learning is good.

By Sultan S

Sep 21, 2016

Great course that introduced me to the best practices a Project Management can use as they approach Budgeting and Scheduling of projects.

By Simon H

Feb 26, 2018

Sticks to PBBOK material and get's your required education hours for PMP exam without costing thousands. Materials are presently well.

By NAND K J

Apr 30, 2020

Excellent journey and fantastic learning during the course completely binding with the lectures and readings full of knowledge gain.

By Daria S

Dec 04, 2017

I am still practicing how to create Critical Path, but i exactly understood how to do that. Thank you for super detailed explanation.

By KALP S

May 15, 2020

This a great course with an even great instructor. The coursework is very easy to understand the way it is delivered is very good.

By Ajinkya T

Apr 10, 2020

I loved the course layout how it was developed to ensure that every detail of scheduling and budgeting was covered efficiently.

By MATINA B

Mar 18, 2020

I really enjoyed this course and think I got a thorough understanding of the methods of scheduling and budgeting a project.

By Renee D

Mar 09, 2016

This instructor is one of the best! I have learned more in her online courses than any in-class instruction. Thanks much.

By S k R

May 07, 2020

This coarse is very much interesting and knowledable so if you are planning in project management this will help you a lot

By Polina D

Apr 17, 2020

Very short, but condensed course. I like it! It contains a lot of useful, practical information and no "waffling" at all.

By Gerhardus D P J

Apr 03, 2020

Textbook fundamentals on how to manage time, budget and know what to do anything that could and will happen in a project.

By Sirajul H

Aug 10, 2019

This really help me given in depth knowledge about how to create budget and schedule a successful project.

Sirajul Haque

By Erick C

May 13, 2017

This has been a great experience. I have learnt a lot of essential information concerning budgeting. Thank you so much.

By Tofail A

Sep 28, 2019

To me "Budgeting and Scheduling Projects" is more value creating and most demanded. I am thankful for the such access.

By EDWARD A G M

Oct 05, 2017

Budgeting and Scheduling Projects is a very good course for us in beginner for learning about Budgeting and Scheduling

By Joel S

Dec 01, 2016

I love this course. I've learned so much from this course that I feel that my career is going to take a turn for the b

By Kelly S O

Oct 09, 2016

Adoro este curso, a cada etapa aprendo mais coisas, além de melhorar a fluência no idioma me ajuda na minha profissão.

By Parkavi S

Apr 28, 2020

Very Satified with the program.It very informative and helps one to acquire the knowledge on Scheduling and Budgeting

By Kaoru R K

Jun 19, 2016

Very encouraging and wisely compact knowledge is this course. High density of skills transfer and ideas per lesson.

By Otilia N

Nov 06, 2015

Although I knew some of the information, when I see it here it makes so much easier to conceive a project :).

Thanks

By Ezz E D R A M F D R

Nov 28, 2019

Awesomeness in an easy to go through course! Pill size but still powerful basics. Thank you Melony, thank you UCI!

By Abdullah A M

Nov 18, 2016

What can I say! I have learnt lots of new methods and techniques to use in managing a project. Outstanding course.

By Chetzi M C

May 04, 2018

Excellent. Love instructor's walk-through of the diagram. Helped me to really understand and apply the formula.