Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

SD

Feb 26, 2020

Respected Dr.kristiani sainani madam and coursera.\n\nI thank you for the wonderful classes and presentations, it really didn't made me feel that i was learning online course but as in class learning.

T

Feb 01, 2019

The course is so informative that I think everyone should take a try. It provides us a fundamental elements to write in a professional way that is not only for our study but also for our profession.

526 - 550 of 1,168 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By S P

Aug 08, 2020

Loved the course, I wish knew about it before. Thank you for all your work, I truly appreciate your efforts. Thank you again!

By Chandra M R

Apr 28, 2020

The course was worth taking as much as enjoyable- just satisfying. I just learnt more than what i did in my class. Thank you.

By Thovhakale T

Mar 22, 2020

Best online course I've ever came accross, i highly recommend you to take it if you are trying to improve your writing skills

By Tejasvi C

Oct 09, 2019

This course has improved my writing skills significantly. Thanks to Dr. Kristin Sainani for putting up this wonderful course.

By Mayur K

Sep 19, 2018

This is simple a fantastic course. It helped me re-learn on how to remove clutter, organize ideas and use grammar creatively.

By Ankur S S

Jul 06, 2020

I found this course extremely helpful. Anyone who wants to write better - in science or otherwise - should join this course.

By donphy

Sep 22, 2019

I like this course so much. This was the first course I finished in coursera. I found it's so helpful for my Ph.D. program.

By Min J K K

Mar 21, 2018

It is a well explained, easy to understand, helpful course for beginners. It offers a wide introduction. Very recommendable!

By Meghana M

Aug 12, 2020

I recommend this course to everyone who are beginning their journey in the field of research. It is totally worth the time!

By Brooke C L

Aug 02, 2020

I learned a lot and it has greatly improved my ability to write. Now I feel confident while writing and editing for others.

By Sara C

Jun 26, 2020

For as much as I dislike writing, I thought this course did a great job teaching me what to concentrate on when I do write.

By Noel Z M

Es un curso excelente, lo recomiendo para estudiantes de posgrado interesados en realizar próximas publicaciones académicas

By Laurene D

Oct 31, 2019

I have learned a lot from this course that will be invaluable in my profession as well as in many areas of life. Thank you.

By anas z n

Aug 27, 2019

I've never seen such in my life.

It is very structured and the content is great and very enough to get to a very good level

By Eseosa F I

Jan 02, 2020

It was as though I took the course right at Stanford! Really wonderful content. I'm very content with the skills I learnt!

By Carolina N D

Jul 31, 2020

This is a very usefull course, everything I learned here is a practical knowledge to use on my carrer as an investigator.

By Tulio A A M

Dec 21, 2019

This course amazed me! Dr. Kristin Sainani knows how to engage students and teaches didactically. I highly recommend it.

By Gabriel P d C

Jan 02, 2019

This course teaches fundamentals of writing and a lot of scientific skill which are not normally taught at universities.

By Sarah A

Mar 18, 2020

This course gave me great writing advice and handy tips to make my job as a scientific editor easier. Highly recommend!

By Mohd Y B

Dec 13, 2019

Excellent course, there is a lot to learn here. The course is very engaging and powerful to enhance scientific writing.

By Darren W L L

Jun 23, 2020

Clear & concise course teaching very practical skills of writing essential to all aspiring researchers and scientists.

By Ritu S

Jun 21, 2020

The course was very beneficial and helpful to improve on areas that need correction while handling scientific writing.

By Virginia

Excellent course! It helped me tremendously improve my writing skills, teaching me how to combine quality and content.

By Carolina L D

May 12, 2020

Me gustó mucho el curso, aprendí cual es la mejor manera de escribir en ingles y los errores que usualmente se cometen

By Jose A G

Oct 29, 2018

Very clear explanations, to the point and with just the correct amount of repeated exercises to make everything clear.