Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

IA

Aug 26, 2020

A very helpful course. My writing has improved significantly in these 8 weeks. I highly recommend this course to everyone. Thank you Dr. Kristin Sainani and Coursera for bringing this course together.

KK

Sep 15, 2020

Hello Kristin\n\nThank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

601 - 625 of 1,273 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Carolina N D

Jul 31, 2020

This is a very usefull course, everything I learned here is a practical knowledge to use on my carrer as an investigator.

By Belson D B

Sep 03, 2020

Thank you so much for this opportunity. I have learned a lot and this will open my door to a new journey as an educator.

By Tulio A A M

Dec 21, 2019

This course amazed me! Dr. Kristin Sainani knows how to engage students and teaches didactically. I highly recommend it.

By Gabriel P d C

Jan 02, 2019

This course teaches fundamentals of writing and a lot of scientific skill which are not normally taught at universities.

By Sarah A

Mar 18, 2020

This course gave me great writing advice and handy tips to make my job as a scientific editor easier. Highly recommend!

By Mohd Y B

Dec 13, 2019

Excellent course, there is a lot to learn here. The course is very engaging and powerful to enhance scientific writing.

By Darren W L L

Jun 23, 2020

Clear & concise course teaching very practical skills of writing essential to all aspiring researchers and scientists.

By Ritu S

Jun 21, 2020

The course was very beneficial and helpful to improve on areas that need correction while handling scientific writing.

By Virginia

Excellent course! It helped me tremendously improve my writing skills, teaching me how to combine quality and content.

By Carolina L D

May 12, 2020

Me gustó mucho el curso, aprendí cual es la mejor manera de escribir en ingles y los errores que usualmente se cometen

By Jose A G

Oct 29, 2018

Very clear explanations, to the point and with just the correct amount of repeated exercises to make everything clear.

By Saswat G

Jun 05, 2020

Besides being a good teacher, the instructor always seemed excited and enthusiastic. This is why I loved this course.

By Isabel M

Gostei muito do curso, sem dúvida que aprendi bastante e que os conceitos lecionados tiveram bastante aplicabilidade!

By Yiming W

It was a great course and I have definitely learned a lot. I am now much more aware of the clutter in my own writing.

By Denise d O M

Sep 29, 2019

I want to thanks all team that worked for this course happening. It was amazing and I learned a lot! Thank very much.

By Pablo M A

Aug 31, 2018

Not only useful and convenient indications for scientific writing, but also a really interesting and pleasant course.

By Madalina A P

Mar 19, 2018

The whole course was amazing! It's a good way of making you aware as a writer or scientist of what you write and how.

By Faustina I H

Aug 30, 2020

This course does justice to its name. It is a compilation of all the knowledge we need regarding scientific writing.

By Bassam A A S

Aug 29, 2020

Its a great course . It guides the researcher to understand the core principal of research which is writing skills.

By Aimee K

Sep 24, 2019

Great course for beginners and those who have been conducting research and/or writing scientific articles for years.

By Shermaine

Jun 01, 2019

Lots of very helpful tips for new science writer. Modules are evenly distributed and well taught by the instructors.

By Sophie S

Jan 12, 2019

Really helpful tips to get started with many different types of scientific writing. I can only recommend the course!

By DeLene B

Jun 30, 2020

Dr. Sainani is an engaging online instructor. This was my first Coursera MOC, and I'll definitely look into others.

By Giulia F

Jun 09, 2020

Extremely useful course, engaging, challenging every once in a while. I'm really happy about what I learnt from it.

By Justina

The course was brilliant! I gained so much useful information that will help to write my master thesis much easier.