Back to Self Awareness and the Effective Leader

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Self Awareness and the Effective Leader by Rice University

Part of being an effective leader is learning how to play to your strengths and overcome characteristics that don't lend to good leadership practices. During the course, you will examine your own strengths and learn ways to use them in a leadership role. Learn to manage stress and solve problems creatively. Throughout the course, you will also build a tool kit of useful techniques that you can begin using right away in your engineering career. This course is designed for engineers who are interested in and have the desire to advance into leadership and management roles. You don't need any leadership experience to do well in this course. We ask you to reflect on your personal experiences pretty often,, so some work experience will help you in that aspect, but we hope that most of what you learn here will be applicable to many areas of your life....

JL
May 13, 2019

Very pertinent information. Presented in a usable format. Helped me to see areas in my life that I hadn't previously considered. Revealed my blind spots and gave helpful tools to improve those areas.

DP
Mar 28, 2021

Probably one of the best Courses I have taken till now. Engineering leadership and management is just what I was looking for to organize fast paced noisy growth in the industry.

51 - 75 of 100 Reviews for Self Awareness and the Effective Leader

By Muhammad I

Apr 4, 2017

Seems promising course. Lets check this

By Sanjiv G

Oct 21, 2020

Very good insight of Effective Leader

By Pollab K

Jun 14, 2020

It is truly a well organized course.

By Ava Z

Feb 20, 2019

My favorite is the tool box section.

By Sameer p

Oct 11, 2020

must for effective leadership skill

By N. V D

May 4, 2020

best course for upcoming engineers

By Enrique A

Jan 11, 2018

Very good Class. Recommended 100%

By marsad k

Jun 24, 2020

It’s very helpful in our life

By R.S

Jul 27, 2020

Nice to be use in the skill

By Gustavo M